Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 10-04-2012, 11:43 AM   #2416
natebenma
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakeybake View Post
Help me through it BC friends!!!

Jay
I believe you can now purchase Oreo Bon Bons in the Marketplace. Bring some back to your room after your visit.
Old 10-04-2012, 12:01 PM   #2417
pixarmom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steph H View Post
I suspect my northern kids will be all over that pool no matter the temps in early December.
I have a photo of our kids in the pool on the Wonder with a GLACIER in the background. As for WDW, our trips have covered the months of December, January (x many), February (x many), March (x many), April (x many), May, July and August. And our kids ALWAYS swim, no matter the outside temps. So yes, your kids will have a great time at SAB!

Quote:
Help me through it BC friends!!!
I stayed at POFQ (not POR, but close!) with our youngest son last April at the end of Easter week and transferred to YC the day the discounts kicked in. OK, I'll admit that I was entirely thrilled to get to YC for the end of our trip. But I managed my expectations of POFQ before the trip, was happy to be at WDW and did like POFQ - good for a mod! Just be prepared for the bus situation (I was crabby about taking the bus to Epcot), the linens, and lack of patio/balcony and you'll have a great time!

Other things:

1) Yay for the TWO DAY CLUB!!!!

2) Happy travels tomorrow, KTeacher!

3) Hope you're having a great time, Missy! Need to check out your twitter link again - very fun!

4) Yay for the Disney Visa Discount that we just applied to our room only reservations for January! I'm guessing an AP discount will appear at some point, but I was happy to get started with January savings.
Disneyland (x many since 1975), Poly (x many since 1983), BC (x many since 1992), BWI (x3), YC, CR, WL (x2), AKL, POFQ, Dolphin, CSR (x3), CBR, POR-Riverside, All Star Sports, 2011 Disney Dream, 2012 Disney Wonder to Alaska, 2012 MNSSHP, runDisney: 2013 Inaugural Disneyland 10K, 2014 Princess Half Marathon and Cinderella Family 5K

August 2014: Last Minute WDW (ASMu)
January 2015: WDW Marathon and 5K (AKL, GF, BWI!)
August 2015: DL Half Marathon!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-04-2012, 12:39 PM   #2418
TeenaS
DIS Veteran

You're not going to believe this! Bob just told me to book the Saturday after Thanksgiving 7 night western caribbean Fantasy cruise. He misses it so much already he wants to go back.

So, we're off again on 11/24-12/1.

And Katesdad is going too so we are going to try and hook up as table mates at dinner.

Anybody else want to go?
Old 10-04-2012, 12:47 PM   #2419
natebenma
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeenaS View Post
You're not going to believe this! Bob just told me to book the Saturday after Thanksgiving 7 night western caribbean Fantasy cruise. He misses it so much already he wants to go back.

And Katesdad is going too so we are going to try and hook up as table mates at dinner.

Anybody else want to go?
That is exciting news!!!
Old 10-04-2012, 12:49 PM   #2420
kelleigh1
Disney Baby
I sleep with Pooh & Mickey
Kicked off the school bus

Quote:
Originally Posted by natebenma View Post
I was at All Star Movies with 145 Teenagers for 5 days in June. I survived!

She does have the funny little eye twitch now and then, but other than that, she survived.

Childless doesn't mean that we're not a family. MLA RLA

Old 10-04-2012, 01:07 PM   #2421
jakeybake
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Anybody else want to go?
That's awesome!!

Just as long as you are back so I can say hello when I'm there

Jay
Old 10-04-2012, 01:08 PM   #2422
jakeybake
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I was at All Star Movies with 145 Teenagers for 5 days in June. I survived!

You have me there!!!!!!
Old 10-04-2012, 01:10 PM   #2423
Wenny
Hi! I'm new. :D

Quote:

Anybody else want to go?
Wow!! That's fantastic!!!
Old 10-04-2012, 01:12 PM   #2424
Wenny
Hi! I'm new. :D

Does anyone know if there is a place to get ears pierced at WDW?

DD asked DH last night to have them done. *sniff, sniff* I thought it would be special to do it there.

Editted.... Nevermind. I just did a general search and heard some really great arguments for not doing it there.
Old 10-04-2012, 01:12 PM   #2425
TeenaS
DIS Veteran

Quote:
That's awesome!!

Just as long as you are back so I can say hello when I'm there

Jay
I'll be back at work on 12/2
Old 10-04-2012, 01:15 PM   #2426
Couchy
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Anybody else want to go?
OMG... that is I wish we could join you but am pretty sure I would come back jobless I keep telling DH he needs to win the lottery or something

4 trips as a kid.2002-Westgate, 2004 -Hilton DTD, 2005 -Westgate, 2007 -Royal Sun DTD, 2008 Hilton DTD, April 2011 -Swan, Dec 2011-Dolphin/ Yacht Club , Feb 2012 -Solo@Swan , April 2012-Dolphin with our friends, june/july 2012 - Beach Club
Old 10-04-2012, 01:32 PM   #2427
cindydare
Mouseketeer

Quote:
I believe you can now purchase Oreo Bon Bons in the Marketplace. Bring some back to your room after your visit.
And you can pick up a BC t-shirt or refrigerator magnet to take home as a reminder of your upcoming trip. They also had small David Doss BC prints in the Marketplace for $30. I really had to resist purchasing one.....he's a NC artist and my mom has several of his non-Disney prints. Until I get the framed prints that I have back on the walls in the house, I am not allowed to buy anymore. (They were taken down when we painted a, um, while ago and DH hasn't put them back up yet).
Old 10-04-2012, 02:36 PM   #2428
natebenma
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindydare View Post
And you can pick up a BC t-shirt or refrigerator magnet to take home as a reminder of your upcoming trip. They also had small David Doss BC prints in the Marketplace for $30. I really had to resist purchasing one.....he's a NC artist and my mom has several of his non-Disney prints. Until I get the framed prints that I have back on the walls in the house, I am not allowed to buy anymore. (They were taken down when we painted a, um, while ago and DH hasn't put them back up yet).
Funny that you mention those prints. I believe Jay, who prompted this response, actually has a couple of these from previous stays. Next time I am in the neighborhood, I plan on picking one up for myself.
Old 10-04-2012, 02:42 PM   #2429
Katesdad
DIS Veteran

Quote:
You're not going to believe this! Bob just told me to book the Saturday after Thanksgiving 7 night western caribbean Fantasy cruise. He misses it so much already he wants to go back. So, we're off again on 11/24-12/1. And Katesdad is going too so we are going to try and hook up as table mates at dinner. Anybody else want to go?
Old 10-04-2012, 03:16 PM   #2430
Steph H
That Loud Redhead

Quote:

Anybody else want to go?
Quote:
I'll be back at work on 12/2

Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you! And also happy that you'll be back at work on 12/2 so that I'll be able to pop over to BC and give you a big hug!!

Just a note to say that today, as a birthday present to myself...I paid off our trip!!! So excited!! Now all that's left to do is wait...and wait...and wait...

So excited!!!

GF Sugarloaf 10/05
YC CL 12/12

Trip Report: Yacht Club December 2012, How I Survived Disneyworld on Weight Watchers
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: