Ths DIS is a great place to ask Orlando Stroller rental questions and share tips.
Orlando Stroller Rentals is your #1 place to rent a high-end stroller to use during your family vaction to the Orlando area.  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Families
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-02-2012, 06:53 PM   #1
awoogala
Mouseketeer

Bibbity Bobbidy Boutique question?

Ok, weird question. We have been doing Wdw for a few years now, and my daughter has never wanted to do bbb until now. But...well, she wants to do it her way... She's a bit of an odd duck.
So, she wants me to bring her wolf princess dress, since she is obsessed with wolves. And her wolf ears, and tail.
She wants the princess hair and nails, but wants to be her own wolf princess. Will this work?
My only real dilemma is ho the heck I can get wolf ears on/around that big princess bun!
Also, we have never done anything like that to her hair. Does it really last a couple of days?
Thanks for the help!
Old 10-02-2012, 07:03 PM   #2
G719
Mouseketeer

Smile 3/4 of a bottle of gel!

So yes it lasts! My girls kept theirs in through a rainy Friday night then they slept in it and it stayed the whole next day. I had to have them stand under the shower for awhile to get it out. You can wear whatever outfit you want. One of my daughters got the Disney diva updo which wasn't really a bun. The fairy godmother in training did a ponytail and a few braids then she put a hairpiece over it. I am sure they can work with whatever you bring. The girls loved having it done.
G719 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 11:40 AM   #3
Crystal824
DIS Veteran

They have several different styles other than the bun. Maybe she will choose one of those. I think whatver costume she wants is fine. They have packages that don't include a costume.
Crystal824 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: