Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports and Plans
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-25-2012, 10:26 AM   #91
goteamwood
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by EEs*Mommy
New give from Jennifer Wood goteamwood For NOAH! Love that it was on the outside who it was for super helpful at my house especially today! I had 2 who were in horrid moods and let's just say you saved my night putting his name on the outside! Thank you!!!

Noah excited about his box!

He loves his hoodie!

Thanks Jen! goteamwood Noah loves his hoodie, such a cute first aid kit, and everyone is very happy about the suckers! We all hope your boys have a blast at WDW too! ♥
Love it love it love it! Made my day. So glad he likes it. That smile is awesome!

goteamwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 04:27 PM   #92
EEs*Mommy
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by goteamwood

Love it love it love it! Made my day. So glad he likes it. That smile is awesome!
Aww so glad to hear that! Thank you again! <3

7/30 to 8/06 2007 ~ Bday at BC
Noah's Wish!
EEs*Mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-27-2012, 02:03 PM   #93
Disney52303
Mouseketeer

I'm glad you all liked the shirts! DD and I had fun tye dyeing them!

Lots of childhood trips with family. As adult, '95 - Allstar Sports, '03 - POR (for our Disney wedding at the Poly); ASMo for one night, Magic (Western) honeymoon, '05 - joined DVC!, '07 - SSR, '08 - ASMu, '09 - SSR, Wonder, '10 - SSR for Princess half marathon, HHI, '11 - POFQ, '12 - BLT, Fantasy Western, Magic to Canada, BWV

Upcoming:
5/23-2012-5/27/2012 BCV
11/9/13-11/14/13 AKL & 11/14/13-11/17/13 3 nighter on the Dream!
10/30/14 girls' weekend on the Dream
12/27/14 NYE Eastern on the Fantasy!

Disney52303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 10:46 PM   #94
EEs*Mommy
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney52303 View Post
I'm glad you all liked the shirts! DD and I had fun tye dyeing them!
Oh that makes me love them even more

Noah's Wish!
Old 09-27-2012, 11:03 PM   #95
EEs*Mommy
Mouseketeer

So can I just say today was not the best day in the world. I picked up EE from school early to go get some cheer things done. She was NOT in a good mood and had a all out fall out in the middle of the bow shop and I got nothing done. Followed by me getting a lovely phone call from a less than happy cheer Mom. It's been a one thing after the other kind of day if you know what I mean. Mail came nothing fun at all. I have to say today I was hopeful for something cool like the kids do every day just to turn my mood. Well I was getting prelim stuff for dinner done and the kids run screaming to the door mails here mails here. It was UPS man. I am now racking my brain trying to remember what I bought that UPS would be delivering. (If a mass murderer dressed as the UPS, Fed Ex, or USPS person my kids would happily let them in the door sigh.)
Anyway it was MICKEY MAIL! Literally really and truly mickey mail! Straight from AoA. That is my only hint as to who it actually came from ! So if you would be so kind as to speak up I would like to know who made my day so I can properly thank you!!!

My oldest is home today and she insisted that she open it ha ha. I kept telling her I was not sure what it was or if it was for them. lol

She was attacked when she pulled out the bag

End result some VERY happy children!
Real Mickey snacks, lots of them !!! Which are more awesome than any other snack and a gift card!!! Thank you to someone we just wish we knew who !!!

Now don't be to mad at me it has been a long day and I caved and opened one of the snacks The kids begged lol. We had a some mickey snacks with dinner. Which worked out even better because it was one less side Momma had to cook

Noah's Wish!
Old 09-28-2012, 07:07 AM   #96
karebear23
Mouseketeer

I'm coming out of lurkdom to say hi !
Loving all the mickey main and the sweet little faces!
Can't wait to see what's next!
Old 09-28-2012, 09:44 AM   #97
mommy2mrb
Mama to a Princess - But I'm a Scrap Princess
But you wouldn't need the clothes if you had the hot man

loving all the new mickey mail! and happy its bringing so many happy faces!

mommy2mrb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 03:22 PM   #98
EEs*Mommy
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by karebear23 View Post
I'm coming out of lurkdom to say hi !
Loving all the mickey main and the sweet little faces!
Can't wait to see what's next!
Thanks me either!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2mrb View Post
loving all the new mickey mail! and happy its bringing so many happy faces!
Thank you!

Noah's Wish!
Old 10-03-2012, 03:27 PM   #99
babynala
DIS Veteran

Just stopping by to say hi and check out all the fun things getting delivered to your house. I have to stop and say that I Love the owls on the wall, they are so cool. Looks like you had a fun trip to Galveston.

I love all the goodies, the hats look so cute on the kids and the tie dye shirts are awesome. It seems the candy and goodies are a big hit. I guess Mickey Mail makes everyone happy. That hoodie looks great on Noah.

Your kids are adorable and I LOVE that you dress them in coordinating outfits.

Can't wait to see what comes next!

babynala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 02:19 AM   #100
DisNorth
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by EEs*Mommy View Post
So can I just say today was not the best day in the world. I picked up EE from school early to go get some cheer things done. She was NOT in a good mood and had a all out fall out in the middle of the bow shop and I got nothing done. Followed by me getting a lovely phone call from a less than happy cheer Mom. It's been a one thing after the other kind of day if you know what I mean. Mail came nothing fun at all. I have to say today I was hopeful for something cool like the kids do every day just to turn my mood. Well I was getting prelim stuff for dinner done and the kids run screaming to the door mails here mails here. It was UPS man. I am now racking my brain trying to remember what I bought that UPS would be delivering. (If a mass murderer dressed as the UPS, Fed Ex, or USPS person my kids would happily let them in the door sigh.)
Anyway it was MICKEY MAIL! Literally really and truly mickey mail! Straight from AoA. That is my only hint as to who it actually came from ! So if you would be so kind as to speak up I would like to know who made my day so I can properly thank you!!!

My oldest is home today and she insisted that she open it ha ha. I kept telling her I was not sure what it was or if it was for them. lol

She was attacked when she pulled out the bag

End result some VERY happy children!
Real Mickey snacks, lots of them !!! Which are more awesome than any other snack and a gift card!!! Thank you to someone we just wish we knew who !!!

Now don't be to mad at me it has been a long day and I caved and opened one of the snacks The kids begged lol. We had a some mickey snacks with dinner. Which worked out even better because it was one less side Momma had to cook
I guess I should fess up. I'm just checking in on your PTR now, becaue I've been traveling incuding a stop at AoA... I'm glad the package made you day, that is the cutiest picture ever. And Mickey snacks are made to be eatten!
Old 10-04-2012, 11:43 AM   #101
EEs*Mommy
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by babynala View Post
Just stopping by to say hi and check out all the fun things getting delivered to your house. I have to stop and say that I Love the owls on the wall, they are so cool. Looks like you had a fun trip to Galveston.

I love all the goodies, the hats look so cute on the kids and the tie dye shirts are awesome. It seems the candy and goodies are a big hit. I guess Mickey Mail makes everyone happy. That hoodie looks great on Noah.

Your kids are adorable and I LOVE that you dress them in coordinating outfits.

Can't wait to see what comes next!
Thank you! I can't either. Well I actually know one box that is coming because it will be put up for the kiddos for the trip. With the blessings of a sweet giver. So they have a surprise right before the trip <3
And thank you. When it gets closer I am sure I will show some of our sets. LOTS of coordinating going on ha ha. I might have gone a tad overboard on clothes for this trip. Course I blame my disbou friends not myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisNorth View Post
I guess I should fess up. I'm just checking in on your PTR now, becaue I've been traveling incuding a stop at AoA... I'm glad the package made you day, that is the cutiest picture ever. And Mickey snacks are made to be eatten!
THANK YOU for fessing up!!! Thank you so much! The package was awesome but seriously you made my day so much better! Even made me cry a bit Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Your package and your timing were magical.
PS I am glad that you approve of our dinner choice lol. The little kids have never seen mickey shaped goldfish, and pretzels before. So the excitement was a bit more than they could take. Waiting was not a good option haha. They are going to fall out when we get there and so much is shaped food. They think only Momma does that with cookie cutters.

Noah's Wish!
Old 10-06-2012, 04:34 PM   #102
EEs*Mommy
Mouseketeer

Ya for new give boxes! We had football today and it has been unseasonably cold, 50s and rainy and windy ! I know you ladies from up North laugh at that but here in Texas we don't have this weather till November. I am less than happy ha ha and I have to say most of the morning I was wishing for Florida and warm. I think I wishing for it through the winter! I told Emily Elizabeth that it *might* be this cold when we went to meet the Princesses and she looked at me like I had completely lost my mind! I asked her if she was going to wear a jacket over her pretty dresses and got another look like I was loosing my mind. She told me Mommy the Princesses have to see my pretty dresses. LOL

They won today. Next weeks will be our first game that I am going into with some doubts. We are undefeated and so is the team we are playing, plus they are hand picked. It will be a nail biter! Well I guess I lied because the team we played today practices 6 hours a week and we only practice 2! That is if we are lucky enough for them to focus for the whole hour. There is only so much you can do with k through 3rd graders lol. Anyway I had to stay at the front gate after Noahs game and pictures. So when I got home DH had the mail on our bed because there was this box!

James said the kids were not happy when he told them it was a box for Mom not them. What they do not know in this case will not hurt them <3 It was a special box from Colleen aka Borkborkbork! That was going to be a complete surprise for the trip!

4 goodie bags for the little kids ♥ All with their names and things inside just for them! All with some of their favorite characters on them ♥ They are going to be SO excited! I adored your note too ♥ Thank you so much Colleen I cannot wait for them to see them!

I just had to share these are super cool little puzzles that were in the bags! Lots of other cool things but I have never seen these before! So fun!

We got lucky today! Not one but TWO give boxes!

The second was a card from ZeZee aka h20momma I am not sure what their faces are about here. This is so cool because the minute I saw the name and the addy I knew they were former wish tripers who went on a cruise! So very cool that you guys are with the give now ♥

2 awesome gift cards! Jackson was making sure I saw the stickers on the back! They were VERY excited about the card and the stickers lol. Thank you Zezee Roy Aziza and Reed!

Noah's Wish!
Old 10-08-2012, 04:59 PM   #103
babynala
DIS Veteran

How fun. I think it is great that they will have something to open before the big trip. Love those bags! The kids look so cute with their big smiles showing off their latest Mickey mail.

babynala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 05:43 PM   #104
Lilfoot93
DIS Veteran

I love seeing all the fun stuff your kids are getting! Your kids are adorable!

Jackie

TR: Trev's Star Wars MAW trip

Trevor DS 9 (wish kiddo) Allie DD 6 Kara DD 6
Lilfoot93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 07:19 PM   #105
mommy2mrb
Mama to a Princess - But I'm a Scrap Princess
But you wouldn't need the clothes if you had the hot man

the kids will love their bags, they are so cute!

mommy2mrb is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: