Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-04-2012, 09:35 AM   #3001
mesaboy2
Using a certain word brings out a special kind of cray-cray

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney_Princess83 View Post
Beast is only going to be available if you have a dinner reservation at Be Our Guest it seems as well!
Yes, but Beast is a character addition for MK--the character calculus is different.
Mesaboy's DLR Trip Report -- The Quest To See Dumbo Fly

FastPass+ Basic Information, Attraction List, and Suggested Priorities
MyMagic & FastPass+ Official Information & FAQ (courtesy andyman8)
Magic Bands 101 (courtesy MouseMomx2)
mesaboy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 09:41 AM   #3002
Disney_Princess83
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mesaboy2 View Post
Yes, but Beast is a character addition for MK--the character calculus is different.
Yes but he's still being taken away from EPCOT I think how popular Beast is, it seems really unfair that you now HAVE to make a dinner reservation to meet them. I realise Beast isn't the only character you have to do this for but

Almost 6 Weeks at Disney.... it's Happened! October & November 2013! Trip Report and Food Review to Follow Soon

Starbucks has arrived at WDW! MK, EPCOT and soon the entire World!
Add me on Twitter: @OzGoofyPrincess
Disney_Princess83 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-04-2012, 09:41 AM   #3003
loveysbydesign
I can pinch a penny so hard you can hear it scream for miles!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm .......... I'm wondering how many people are going to be upset that they can no longer get a picture with Minnie and Mickey together since Minnie has been moved to Pete's sideshow along with Daisy??
So happy I got a picture of us with the 2 of them last trip(even if it did turn out blurry).
Plus I think Marie the cat should stay in France...not be at the flagpole on Main St. Surprised that they didn't put another character there instead.
on easywdw.com there is an update on Pete's

May 2006-1st family trip to WDW! Loved Windsor Hills! Total cost including airfare, condo. rental at WH, park tix and rental car =$1800
Nov. 13-22 2007-2nd trip to WDW with Baby Hartley #3-it's a boy!!! Total cost including airfare, condo. rental at WH, park tix and rental car =$2200
May 2009- 3 nights in a 2 bedroom at SSR and then our 1st Disney cruise on the Magic! Total cost for 2 Cat. 12's -upgraded to Cat. 10's=$2900

June 11-20 2010- Our super cheap, surprising the kids, 1st time driving, celebrating Ryan's 3rd birthday trip! Total cost=$950
Nov.12-22, 2010 Took our in-laws along for their 1st trip ever! Stayed at Indian Creek and had a blast!
Oct.10-15, 2011 Crazy Columbus Crowds(did YES program) & cruised on the Dream Oct. 16-20
Oct. 19-29, 2012 Our trip re-do w/the in-laws, swam w/ the manatees & drove home through Sandy!
June 21-30, 2013 Celebrating our 17th anniversary!
loveysbydesign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 09:42 AM   #3004
Disney_Princess83
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveysbydesign View Post
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm .......... I'm wondering how many people are going to be upset that they can no longer get a picture with Minnie and Mickey together since Minnie has been moved to Pete's sideshow along with Daisy??
So happy I got a picture of us with the 2 of them last trip(even if it did turn out blurry)
We were lucky enough to get the same photo on our last trip too.

Almost 6 Weeks at Disney.... it's Happened! October & November 2013! Trip Report and Food Review to Follow Soon

Old 10-04-2012, 09:43 AM   #3005
mom2rtk
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mesaboy2 View Post
Hey.... Disney is my happy place. Keep calculus out of this.
mom2rtk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 09:44 AM   #3006
Disney_Princess83
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2rtk View Post
Hey.... Disney is my happy place. Keep calculus out of this.

Old 10-04-2012, 09:45 AM   #3007
mom2rtk
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveysbydesign View Post
So happy I got a picture of us with the 2 of them last trip(even if it did turn out blurry).
Plus I think Marie the cat should stay in France...not be at the flagpole on Main St. Surprised that they didn't put another character there instead.
Actually, I used to be disappointed that you couldn't get Mickey and Minnie together. I always said I would wait in line twice as long to get them together. So when they showed up together in TST I was happy indeed.

As anxious as I am to meet the characters in their storybook circus costumes, I think over the long haul I'm going to be disappointed not to be able to meet Minnie in her traditional garb in the MK. We usually just do a quick day in Epcot and don't do much character hunting there.
mom2rtk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 09:48 AM   #3008
Disney_Princess83
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2rtk View Post
Actually, I used to be disappointed that you couldn't get Mickey and Minnie together. I always said I would wait in line twice as long to get them together. So when they showed up together in TST I was happy indeed.

As anxious as I am to meet the characters in their storybook circus costumes, I think over the long haul I'm going to be disappointed not to be able to meet Minnie in her traditional garb in the MK. We usually just do a quick day in Epcot and don't do much character hunting there.
I might be the only one but I would be willing to pay a separate "ticket" to get a photo with the Fab 5 (Or Fab 6 including Daisy!) It's great to get to meet characters "together" or in a group

Old 10-04-2012, 09:49 AM   #3009
Berlioz70
DIS Veteran

PETE'S SILLY SIDESHOW PHOTOS!!!

My auto photo didn't want to flash, so you had to manually turn it on... if the attendant took to long then it would time out and the flash would turn off... GRR. I just have to go back again to retake some of the photos.

PETE'S SILLY SIDESHOW

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkpmac View Post
Wow 200 pages on this thread, Congratz Berloize!
Thanks!!
Old 10-04-2012, 09:51 AM   #3010
Disney_Princess83
DIS Veteran

Your photos are terrific! Thanks for sharing. I don't really like their new outfits but maybe I'll like them better them I see them in person

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berlioz70 View Post
PETE'S SILLY SIDESHOW PHOTOS!!!

My auto photo didn't want to flash, so you had to manually turn it on... if the attendant took to long then it would time out and the flash would turn off... GRR. I just have to go back again to retake some of the photos.

PETE'S SILLY SIDESHOW

Thanks!!

Old 10-04-2012, 09:11 PM   #3011
rachel09985
DIS Veteran

So I just read about the D23 previews on November 3rd our magic kingdom day! I just went to buy a membership and none of the links are valid! I'm thinking they cancelled membership until after the registration on Monday.

If that's the case who wants to take me as their guest on November 3rd? I promise I would be a fun date!!!

Dining Review December 2011 Dining Review June 2011 Dining Review December 2010 TR Nov 2012 Dining Review Nov 2012
1998- Dixie Landings 2005- Pop/Saratoga Springs 2008- Pop Century 2009- Pop Century 2010- Pop Century 2011 Pop Century x2! 2012 Art of Animation
rachel09985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 04:41 AM   #3012
hollygolitely93
DIS Veteran

*trying* to stay positive...as so much of FLE is so very exciting!

BUT...

- No Mickey and Minnie together
- The PSS costumes . Especially Daisy??????
- no Beast at Epcot (is that confirmed?).
- no Belle at CRT (it's why I made the dang reservation!)

The whole character thingy is making me a bit sad...
hollygolitely93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 04:47 AM   #3013
averill94
DIS Veteran

OMG I really love their outfits!!!!
Old 10-05-2012, 08:20 AM   #3014
Berlioz70
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollygolitely93 View Post
- no Beast at Epcot (is that confirmed?).
Yes - that is confirmed.
Old 10-05-2012, 08:53 AM   #3015
FaerieFire
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachel09985
So I just read about the D23 previews on November 3rd our magic kingdom day! I just went to buy a membership and none of the links are valid! I'm thinking they cancelled membership until after the registration on Monday.

If that's the case who wants to take me as their guest on November 3rd? I promise I would be a fun date!!!
I just bought a membership, just in case. They do provide a membership number, which they say you need to try to get a spot in the preview. But I was not able to immediately log in (i.e. to purchase D23 merchandise). My other concern is they say you need to show your card to get in to the preview (assuming you get a spot), and it says membership packets don't ship until after the end of the month and then take 3-4 weeks to arrive (3-4 weeks from now would probably be OK...). I'm wondering if they'll let you in with the confirmation notice... Now I wish I'd gotten it weeks ago, when I'd considered it before...

°o° Lace — Planning our second WDW adventure, 11/1-12 AoA-LM (Sent from my iPad using DISBoards)

ASMu-4/11, AoA-LM-11/12
Living the life!
FaerieFire is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: