Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-04-2012, 06:11 AM   #15
natebenma
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanetMom View Post

Thanks for the laugh. I'm just reading it now as I sit at the computer procrastinating baking a cake for my husband's birthday.

Okay, back to the baking.
Happy Birthday Mr. Janet!!!

How did the cake come out?

Oh, Oh, I hope you didn't put bacon in it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat in GA View Post
I had to login to check out your posts and the comments! We are still having a grand time with the flat children

The girls are not following along here - they are just getting the texts. They of course are mad that we are here without them - and that we are here for 12 days without them! But - they really do get to go alot - they've already been on two trips this year (a week for Spring break plus 2 weeks after school was out - and they don't know it yet, but they'll be back right before Christmas!) - so they know that they need to focus on school.

Tomorrow FB and the girls will be enjoying the food and wine festival!
Just make sure you get rid of one of your comments if the girls will eventually be looking at this report when you get back. I'll erase this one.

Ben loves to eat! He is truly obsessed with food and has a pretty mature palate. We have never been, but he would be in heaven at F&W!

Looking forward to seeing how the Flat Kids enjoy the offerings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnjieNet View Post
Loving FB's adventures. He seems to be having fun with everyone. I think he did just fine with the Princesses. Good thing since he gets to meet up with them again soon at CRT. I am concerned he hasn't traded his pin though. Must be a big fan of Zazu.
This is really fun! Flat Ben is really taking on a life of his own, so to speak!

I was surprised that he still has the same pin, especially considering that his first trip was to a pin-trading convention. But it is a cute pin.

Do your kids pin-trade?
natebenma is online now   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: