Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Universal Studios/Sea World > Sea World / Discovery Cove
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-03-2012, 06:03 PM   #1
dvc_john
DIS Veteran

DVC-Trivia Contest - April, 2006: 2nd Place

Aquatica w DC ticket?, Aquatica parking

I purchased Discovery Cove tickets online, and have been reading on these boards that it also includes Seaworld and Aquatica for a period of 14 days before/after DC. Is that correct even though the online site I used didn't mention that at all? (Got the passholder rate for the non-swim).

I don't need Seaworld entrance as I have a Platinum Pass. But I've had it for a long time, and it doesn't include Aquatica, so I would use that if it's included. Is there a parking charge at Aquatica (I don't think my Platinum pass covers that either.)

DVC nights stayed to date:
AKV 15, ARS 8, BCV 61, BLT 17, BWV 83, HH 64, OKW 198, SSR 30, THV 9, VB 28, VGC 20, VGF 4, VWL 52

Last edited by dvc_john; 10-03-2012 at 07:28 PM.
dvc_john is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 08:01 PM   #2
greenclan67
Callie35

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvc_john View Post
I purchased Discovery Cove tickets online, and have been reading on these boards that it also includes Seaworld and Aquatica for a period of 14 days before/after DC. Is that correct even though the online site I used didn't mention that at all? (Got the passholder rate for the non-swim).

I don't need Seaworld entrance as I have a Platinum Pass. But I've had it for a long time, and it doesn't include Aquatica, so I would use that if it's included. Is there a parking charge at Aquatica (I don't think my Platinum pass covers that either.)
Hi there, If you bought the discounted tickets for DC with your AP or Platinum passport, you don't get admission to the other parks with it. You only get the 14 days for SW and Aquatica if you bought the non discounted price. So if you got it for $69 then no or went through the passmembers site then you would have to buy Aquatica and SW seperate.

ME DH DD (12): DD We love good times!
2012 Cypress Pointe Grande Villas 13 days
2011 Cypress Pointe Grande Villas 12 days
2010 Cypress Pointe Resort 12 days
2009 Bonnett Creek 8 days
2008 Solano Resort 8 days
greenclan67 is online now   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-03-2012, 10:34 PM   #3
Lynne G
DIS Veteran

Yes, since you bought your DC tickets at a discount, no other park tickets are included, 14day ones or any other kind. since you have the pass for SW, then I assume you get free parking and entry with your pass.

check the Aquadica web site. They have online Fla resident deals. And yes, the do charge for parking. The web site probably has the current rate. I think it was 14 dollars last year.
Lynne G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 08:52 AM   #4
greenclan67
Callie35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynne G View Post
Yes, since you bought your DC tickets at a discount, no other park tickets are included, 14day ones or any other kind. since you have the pass for SW, then I assume you get free parking and entry with your pass.

check the Aquadica web site. They have online Fla resident deals. And yes, the do charge for parking. The web site probably has the current rate. I think it was 14 dollars last year.
HI there, we have a SW passport, so it includes parking if you have an AP to that park. IF your Platinum includes SW you can park there and walk down past the turnstyles and they have a shuttle from SW to Aquatica free of charge and it is very simple, 5 mins park to park, and they run continous, so then you avoid paying parking at Aquatica, we do it allllll the time!

ME DH DD (12): DD We love good times!
2012 Cypress Pointe Grande Villas 13 days
2011 Cypress Pointe Grande Villas 12 days
2010 Cypress Pointe Resort 12 days
2009 Bonnett Creek 8 days
2008 Solano Resort 8 days
greenclan67 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 11:05 AM   #5
dvc_john
DIS Veteran

DVC-Trivia Contest - April, 2006: 2nd Place

Thanks everyone!

DVC nights stayed to date:
AKV 15, ARS 8, BCV 61, BLT 17, BWV 83, HH 64, OKW 198, SSR 30, THV 9, VB 28, VGC 20, VGF 4, VWL 52

dvc_john is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: