Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 10-03-2012, 02:22 PM   #1126
Bisoubird
Earning My Ears
 
Bisoubird's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 64

Forgive me if this has been asked before but I can't seem to find it... Where at WL can I pick up my Photopass+ card once we arrive? 52 days till we arrive!!
__________________
Me (35) DH (38) DD (4) DD (1)





WL 11/12, CBR 10/13, WL 05/14
Bisoubird is offline  
Old 10-03-2012, 02:24 PM   #1127
mickeynut1
DIS Veteran
 
mickeynut1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 13,967

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDWKOOK View Post
Hi, KOOK .
__________________


Country Inn & Suites LBV June 2001 - CBR July 2002 - BC December 2003 - WL CL Oct/Nov 2004 - WL September 2006 - All Star Vacation Homes March 2007 -Poly September 2007 - All Star Vacation Homes March 2008 - AKL/GF SL/WL January 2010 - AKL/GF December 2010 - GF RPC May 2011
mickeynut1 is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 10-03-2012, 02:38 PM   #1128
yolie912
DIS Veteran
 
yolie912's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 996

This thread is just great! Thanks for all the great tips.

I am torn if I should go to the MVMCP. I will be there Dec 19-26. If I am
going to see the same parade and fireworks later on it really doesn't make sense. Would you guys go?
__________________
yolie912 is offline  
Old 10-03-2012, 02:48 PM   #1129
Mousemommy1
DIS Veteran
 
Mousemommy1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: NH
Posts: 10,645

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bisoubird View Post
Forgive me if this has been asked before but I can't seem to find it... Where at WL can I pick up my Photopass+ card once we arrive? 52 days till we arrive!!
Do you have the voucher from the pre-pay?

We took our voucher to the Photopass place in MK on Main Street to trade that in for the actual pass.

You could also do it at the Photopass kiosks at Poly or GF but those have limited operating hours.
__________________
(DH) (ME) (DD10) (DD7) (DD or DS Due 1/16/15!!)


PAST TRIPS:
JUL 1985 OFFSITE • JUL 1989 OFFSITE • MAR 2000 ASMO • SEP 2000 ASMU • SEP 2002 ASSP • NOV 2009 POP • FEB 2011 CBR • JUL 2012 WL CL • APR 2013 YC CL • SEP 2013 POFQ
Mousemommy1 is offline  
Old 10-03-2012, 02:58 PM   #1130
Kathymford
A little obsessed is ok....right?
 
Kathymford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: 25 miles from DLR
Posts: 1,668

Quote:
Originally Posted by yolie912 View Post
This thread is just great! Thanks for all the great tips.

I am torn if I should go to the MVMCP. I will be there Dec 19-26. If I am
going to see the same parade and fireworks later on it really doesn't make sense. Would you guys go?
Is it the same parade and fireworks? I would assume it is like MNSSHP and it's different. But I have yet to attend at Christmas...YET.
__________________
Kathymford is offline  
Old 10-03-2012, 04:32 PM   #1131
Bisoubird
Earning My Ears
 
Bisoubird's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mousemommy1 View Post
Do you have the voucher from the pre-pay?

We took our voucher to the Photopass place in MK on Main Street to trade that in for the actual pass.

You could also do it at the Photopass kiosks at Poly or GF but those have limited operating hours.
Yes, we have the voucher. Someone told me that I could get it at WL...is that not true?
__________________
Me (35) DH (38) DD (4) DD (1)





WL 11/12, CBR 10/13, WL 05/14
Bisoubird is offline  
Old 10-03-2012, 05:09 PM   #1132
Mousemommy1
DIS Veteran
 
Mousemommy1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: NH
Posts: 10,645

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bisoubird View Post
Yes, we have the voucher. Someone told me that I could get it at WL...is that not true?
As of July when we were there, there was no Photopass kiosk at WL.
__________________
(DH) (ME) (DD10) (DD7) (DD or DS Due 1/16/15!!)


PAST TRIPS:
JUL 1985 OFFSITE • JUL 1989 OFFSITE • MAR 2000 ASMO • SEP 2000 ASMU • SEP 2002 ASSP • NOV 2009 POP • FEB 2011 CBR • JUL 2012 WL CL • APR 2013 YC CL • SEP 2013 POFQ
Mousemommy1 is offline  
Old 10-03-2012, 05:52 PM   #1133
TinkPirateMom
DIS Veteran
 
TinkPirateMom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: NJ
Posts: 939

Sorry I couldn't check in the past 2 days, but just wanted to say thanks, Kook! You always have the answers to my WL questions I'm getting more and more excited by the day. Just waiting on my Mickey Mail...
__________________
Me DH DD16 DS4

TinkPirateMom is offline  
Old 10-03-2012, 07:43 PM   #1134
DetTigsGal
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 603

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamcruiser
I asked this on another thread already, but to cover my bases....is it usually possible to get a discount when booking club level at the WL?
Lately, because of the kids schedules, we are at wdw during blackout dates. We are booked WL OFC during T'giving week, I have called a couple of times to ck on something and then also asked if there were any discounts I could use...the answer has always been no. Last week, I called to drop the dining plan from our package and while talking to the cm, she said let me take a look at something and we ended up with 300- off, better than a kick in he head
__________________
Me DHDS19 DS15
DL Off-Site - 1968, 1980
WDW Off-Ste - 1972, 1984, 1989, 2002
CR - 1996 (DS19 1st Trip), 1999 (DS14 1st Trip), 2003, 2007
GF - 2009, 2010
Grand Californian - 2011 (DS19 Graduation Trip)
WL CL - 2012
DetTigsGal is offline  
Old 10-03-2012, 09:07 PM   #1135
heather13
DIS Veteran
 
heather13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 569

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathymford View Post
Is it the same parade and fireworks? I would assume it is like MNSSHP and it's different. But I have yet to attend at Christmas...YET.
The MVMCP parade is different than the one during the day. We haven't been but I have pictures of it on our photopass CD from a few years ago (it looks amazing!).
Not positive about the fireworks but I suspect they're different too.
__________________
mom to two little princesses
heather13 is offline  
Old 10-03-2012, 09:59 PM   #1136
nuts4elid
Earning My Ears
 
nuts4elid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: WV
Posts: 38

Just curious... Does anyone know if the laundry facility was updated during the recent renovations?
__________________
me DS5



nuts4elid is offline  
Old 10-04-2012, 04:44 AM   #1137
WDWKOOK
Lawyered-Up and Shovel-Ready!I'm running out of material and may have to resort to re-posting wattle and Siegfried and Roy
 
WDWKOOK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: NoVA
Posts: 15,748

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bisoubird View Post
Forgive me if this has been asked before but I can't seem to find it... Where at WL can I pick up my Photopass+ card once we arrive? 52 days till we arrive!!
In August, we were told we had to go to one of the parks. We were at the MK so we went to the photo shop at the entrance. The CM was very nice, but forgot to punch the month. We used it many times that way (we didn't even notice the error), until we tried to get our EE photos and the CM there would not allow us because the month had not been punched. She made phone calls and finally put the photos on the card. It was a rather unpleasant experience with her, treating us as if we were stealing digital EE photos. We then had to take the card to the entrance at AK and get the month punched.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DetTigsGal View Post
Lately, because of the kids schedules, we are at wdw during blackout dates. We are booked WL OFC during T'giving week, I have called a couple of times to ck on something and then also asked if there were any discounts I could use...the answer has always been no. Last week, I called to drop the dining plan from our package and while talking to the cm, she said let me take a look at something and we ended up with 300- off, better than a kick in he head
That was great that you got the discount. Is it possible the discount wasn't available when you first asked? Sometimes it pays to call back - good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinkPirateMom View Post
Sorry I couldn't check in the past 2 days, but just wanted to say thanks, Kook! You always have the answers to my WL questions I'm getting more and more excited by the day. Just waiting on my Mickey Mail...
I'm so glad you're getting more excited - just about a month to go

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuts4elid View Post
Just curious... Does anyone know if the laundry facility was updated during the recent renovations?
I used it in August and no changes had been made.
WDWKOOK is offline  
Old 10-04-2012, 06:57 AM   #1138
EmmaMagsMom
Mouseketeer
 
EmmaMagsMom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Scituate,MA
Posts: 82

Does anyone know if the Halloween schedule for WL has been posted? We were there last year and my girls loved all the activities. I was just curious about the times of the activities so we can plan the day. Thanks so much! We can't wait to return in 26 more days. But who is counting ?
EmmaMagsMom is offline  
Old 10-04-2012, 01:10 PM   #1139
stoneyloon
Mouseketeer
 
stoneyloon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Sunny Stoney by the sea
Posts: 353

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaMagsMom View Post
But who is counting ?
Me! Only 8 days to go!!!!
__________________
Cheers,
Adam.



  • 2014 - Elvis Wedding in Vegas and Disneyland California for a change.
  • 2012 - Disney's Wilderness Lodge
  • 2010 - Buena Vista Palace
  • 2008 - Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort
  • 2005 - I Drive cheap'n'cheerful
  • 1989 - Kissimmee cheapest place we could find!
stoneyloon is offline  
Old 10-04-2012, 01:50 PM   #1140
skriegerjr
Monorail Maven
 
skriegerjr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: WNY
Posts: 474

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoneyloon

Me! Only 8 days to go!!!!
Lucky! 35 for us, our first deluxe stay, after many visits to WL in the past! Hope you have a great time!

Sent from my HTC HERO CM7.1 using the DISBoards App
__________________
"Please stand clear of the doors...
Por favor mantengase alejado de las puertas"


"Any review by me is based on my own personal experience and isn't necessarily indicative of similar experiences in the future, for myself or for other guests. Please use the review at your own risk, and know that it is worth exactly what you paid for it..."


skriegerjr is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:41 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: