Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2012, 04:35 PM   #2551
milliepie
I miss DIS, but RL is a priority.

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear926 View Post
Just wondering if you got to work on anything for the bridesmaids yet for my wedding?
I was toying with some different ideas, but I just took something I had and re-vamped it a bit and added the Halloween colors you said your theme was aimed towards. I hope they are ok. I also had some general mh's I threw in. I'm having some trouble seeing posted images on my computer right now, so please let me know if they didn't go through. Thanks

COMPLETED REQUESTS~~MICKEY HEADS~~DISNEY CRUISE~~HOLIDAYS
Old 10-01-2012, 04:43 PM   #2552
miyta
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by miyta View Post
yes this is perfect. and thank you for making it so quickly.
i am a first timer at this and just went to order and UGH!!!!......
the company only does business cards typical horizontal rectangle. do you have a picture of the disney magic cruiseship that you could place on a rectangle and then insert this mickeyhead somewhere on the rectangle? or anything that you have already that is in a rectangle shape for this itinerary, magic, etc
sorry for the second request
Quote:
Hi Millipie,
I dont want to bypass the others that are patiently waiting but wondering if at all possible I could get the one request filled from abve of getting the mickey head with the map for our Disney Magic cruise with October 2012 in one ear and Disney Magic on the other ear.

You may have even already created this one for someone else but I haven't been able to find it with what I have looked thru so far.

I am trying to send off a magnet order and only have a few more days to get the order in to receive back in time.

all of the names can wait til it's my turn
thanks for considering
tammie
hi milliepie
any chance you can insert my mickey head onto a rectangle with the disney magic picture you use frequently (pictures of the seas, magic, sky) and then the mickey head on the right or left ? maybe put the ship off center?

or anything you have already for rectangle shape with cruise info (Magic, western carribean, october) that you know looks cute?
thanks in advance-
love your work!!
tammie
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-01-2012, 04:52 PM   #2553
Kilted Candyman
Mouseketeer

Milliepie,

I removed a couple on my post as Amy and I are looking at changing our cruise due to in-law issues (they will be in Miami for that month)

Jim

Trips: DL - 4, WDW - 4, DCL - 5, Next - November DCL
Old 10-01-2012, 09:05 PM   #2554
milliepie

Quote:
hi milliepie
any chance you can insert my mickey head onto a rectangle with the disney magic picture you use frequently (pictures of the seas, magic, sky) and then the mickey head on the right or left ? maybe put the ship off center?

or anything you have already for rectangle shape with cruise info (Magic, western carribean, october) that you know looks cute?
thanks in advance-
love your work!!
tammie
Yes, sorry I did these a couple of days ago. Hope one will work for you.

Old 10-01-2012, 10:11 PM   #2555
milliepie

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulacraiglow View Post
Millipie,

THANK YOU SO MUCH. These are wonderful. I would like our names on them, if you can. Last name is fine, Craiglow. I would also like the beach chair one if possible. Kevin, Paula, Nathan and Russ.

Thanks so much. You do great work!!
No problem.

Last edited by milliepie; 10-02-2012 at 08:25 AM. Reason: Finished uploading pics
Old 10-01-2012, 10:54 PM   #2556
miyta
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by milliepie View Post
Yes, sorry I did these a couple of days ago. Hope one will work for you.

these are fantastic!!!!
Old 10-02-2012, 01:59 AM   #2557
Mom_and_Mouse
Earning My Ears

Hi, Millie,

Just wanted to see if I had somehow missed your reply to my request because I think you are past my page now. (It was #1841 on page 123 on Aug. 6.) I know you are insanely busy and really appreciate your generosity in using your time and talents for those of us who are less artistically inclined. So excited to start making everything for our cruise! Thank you again!
Old 10-02-2012, 08:38 AM   #2558
milliepie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom_and_Mouse View Post
Hi, Millie,

Just wanted to see if I had somehow missed your reply to my request because I think you are past my page now. (It was #1841 on page 123 on Aug. 6.) I know you are insanely busy and really appreciate your generosity in using your time and talents for those of us who are less artistically inclined. So excited to start making everything for our cruise! Thank you again!
No, I'm starting that page next. I have most of yours done, just have to get to the journal pages. I'll post the ones I have done for now and get the pages done hopefully soon.

Last edited by milliepie; 10-02-2012 at 09:19 AM.
Old 10-02-2012, 01:14 PM   #2559
poohbear926
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by milliepie View Post
I was toying with some different ideas, but I just took something I had and re-vamped it a bit and added the Halloween colors you said your theme was aimed towards. I hope they are ok. I also had some general mh's I threw in. I'm having some trouble seeing posted images on my computer right now, so please let me know if they didn't go through. Thanks

Thank you soooo much!! they are AMAZING! as always.. Love them Thank you thank you thank you
Fantasy-7/14/96, Sovereign of the Seas-8/25/97, Ecstasy-8/21/00, Sensation-8/26/01, Paradise-8/18/02, Sensation-12/14/02, Victory-12/14/03, Voyager of the Seas-12/18/04, Glory-8/20/05, Radiance of the Seas-2/26/06, Adventure of the Seas-12/10/06, MSC Poesia-11/10/09, Costa Atlantica-1/23/10, Carnival Magic 8/14/11, Allure of the Seas- 11/20/11, Oasis of the Sea 5/24/14
Disney Wonder- 8/21/03, 8/19/04, 12/8/05, 9/17/06 (11 night southern), 9/23/07, 12/11/08, 5/21/09, 7/25/09, 11/28/10, 4/29/2012 (15 Night Hawaiian)
Disney Magic- 8/19/06, 8/18/07 (14 night transatlantic) , 9/24/08(21st Birthday), 10/3/09, 12/12/09, 9/18/10 (14 night transatlantic), 1/20/14

Disney Dream 1/30/11,10/21/12 (Honeymoon Cruise),10/19/14
Disney Fantasy 9/22/12, 11/17/12
Old 10-03-2012, 02:13 AM   #2560
Mom_and_Mouse
Earning My Ears

[QUOTE=milliepie;46325733]No, I'm starting that page next. I have most of yours done, just have to get to the journal pages. I'll post the ones I have done for now and get the pages done hopefully soon.

Millie,

These are just beautiful! I can't thank you enough!!! I know everyone in my family is once again going to be thrilled with the gift of your designs.
Old 10-03-2012, 09:16 AM   #2561
1st time cruiser
Earning My Ears

Hawaii Magnets

Hi Milliepie,
This is very short notice I know! Can you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make me a few hawaii magnets for the upcoming Wonder oct 14-28th Sailing. I would love a couple and I will take whatever I can get! Family name KELLETT first names Tadd, Debbi, and Justice. Thanks so much!!!
Old 10-03-2012, 10:57 AM   #2562
05MM08MM
DIS Veteran

Hi milliepie! Your inbox is full

This is so awesome of you to spend your time doing this for everyone

We are sailing 10/20 on Magic out of Galveston and if it's not too late I would like to request some images please. It will just be me and my youngest DD

http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/u...clibertymh.png

Can you change the NY Minnie to something Texas like Cowgirl Minnie or have the character holding a small Texas flag?

http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/u...seporthole.jpg

Minnie & Daisy or Aurora & Belle instead. "It's Our First Disney Cruise!" at the top and the dates instead of Names "October 20-27, 2012"

http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/u...omtiarapmh.jpg

"Mom" "Ashlee" & "Mimi" (my mom will be going with us on our December cruise

http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/u...dayFantasy.jpg

DD will have just turned 4 right before the cruise. I like the one's that say "For my ___ birthday, my mom gave me ___!" The First ____ would be 4th and the second/last ___ something with the word Magic if possible or something for the cruise instead of the world.

Thanks so much! Greatly appreciated

March 1997 WDW Offsite, May 2008 Wilderness Lodge, Sept 2009 Portofino Inn & Suites - D23 Expo, Sept. 2009 Pop Century, Nov/Dec 2010 Sheraton Vistana Resort - offsite WDW, Jan 2011 Pop Century, Aug 2011 Eden Roc Inn Anaheim - D23 Expo, Nov 2011 Marriot Grande Vista Resort - offsite WDW, Aug 2012 HOJO Anahiem - DLR, Oct 2012 Disney Magic Cruise, Dec 2012 Disney Dream Cruise & Art of Animation WDW, Feb 2013 Disney Magic Cruise, June 2013 Coronado Springs WDW, Nov 2013 Disney Magic Cruise
Old 10-03-2012, 11:48 AM   #2563
Daisy'sMama
Mouseketeer

Hi Milliepie
I have a couple requests, but we aren't sailing until Feb, so we have lots of time. May I request the 3 beach chairs/Dream Chairs that say Disney Dream 2013 in the sky with a Mickey chair-David, a Minnie chair-Stephanie, and a Daisy chair-Daisy.

I would also request the DisneyCruiseLine1001.jpg frame with Disney Dream 2013 across the top.

Lastly, can you combine the filled letters to say Daisy. Filled with about anyone, prefer Daisy, Donald, Mickey, Minnie, and Pluto.

thanks so much
Stephanie
Old 10-03-2012, 01:21 PM   #2564
cruisecrasher
DIS Veteran

Some blanks

Just dropping off some blanks for the Texas cruises.
Hope you're all doing well.

Upcoming Trips:

Upcoming Fantasy Cruise!

Upcoming Big Family Reunion Cruise
Old 10-03-2012, 01:31 PM   #2565
Southernmickey
Mouseketeer

Millie ...

We're leaving for our cruise / vacation on October 18th. I'm hoping to print the designs this weekend. Is there any possibility you could get to at least some of these designs by the weekend? Thanks. I appreciate all you do, and I can see you're swamped.

By-the-way, the original post, if you need to access it, is located on September 6.

Thanks again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southernmickey
Milliepie …

My wife and I are going on our first cruise in October. We’ll also swing by WDW for a few days. Please help us celebrate with the following DISign. Thanks in advance for your creative talent and contribution.

http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/u...eachdeckmm.jpg
With Joe on the Mickey chair and Liz on the Minnie chair. We’re going on the Dream, October 21-25, 2012

http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/u...b5porthole.jpg
With Dream 2012 and Joe and Liz

With Liz

With Joe

http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/u...cruise2012.jpg
With family name of Sherrer and Cruise date on the Dream of October 21, 2012

Two surfboards (Mickey and Millie) with Joe and Liz and Dream 2012

THANKS SO MUCH.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: