Ths DIS is a great place to ask Orlando Stroller rental questions and share tips.
Orlando Stroller Rentals is your #1 place to rent a high-end stroller to use during your family vaction to the Orlando area.  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Families
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-03-2012, 11:10 AM   #15
ktlm
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100AcreWood View Post
Okay, I can definitely see them needing clothes. I had not thought about tiny food or tables. There is a ton of that stuff on ebay - or should I order food directly from AG? Thanks for the heads up on the free shipping offers this time of year. Both of my girls wants a "my ag doll" so I don't have to worry about the hot item this year.
If you find cute stuff on EBAY, I don't know why that wouldn't be fine. My DD doesn't care about "brand" other than that there are certain things when she sees them in the AG catalog or store that she really wants. I think any kind of doll food, tables or plates would be great. DD also likes to dress even her historical AG dolls in non AG brand clothes sometimes. Her dolls have AG and non AG brand stuff. TJ MAXX also sometimes has some really cute girl's dresses with the matching doll dress attached in their kid's clothes section. I will say that the AG beds are MUCH higher quality than the Disney Princess & Me doll bed we bought, but they also cost a lot more.
ktlm is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: