Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Adults and Solo Travelers
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 10-01-2012, 10:39 PM   #3571
bluedevilinaz
DIS Veteran
 
bluedevilinaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Henderson, Nv
Posts: 723

Quote:
Originally Posted by MICKEY88 View Post
of course, one must really be sure they know the one they hug, and be certain there is no weapon in the hand that is now behind their back
Spoken like a true pyrate
__________________
bluedevilinaz is offline  
Old 10-02-2012, 05:06 AM   #3572
nurse.darcy
DIS Veteran
 
nurse.darcy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Florida
Posts: 6,810

Quote:
Originally Posted by MICKEY88 View Post
geesh you had to tell on me didn't you, I'm not nice, that's my daughter...

seriously though, thanks, for the kind words

I'm all for moving forward and forgetting the past if you are in agreement.
Been in agreement for a long time. . .all is forgotten. Life is good (Oh, and I apologize for telling on you. I forget sometimes, ya know. . .lol).
__________________
8/2007 - ASMu, 5/2008 - Pop, 8/2008 - POR & BWI, 9/2008 - POFQ, 12/2008 - Offsite, 3/2009 POR, 5/2009 - Pop, 7/2009 AKL. 10/2009 AKV and SSR, 1/2010 Grand California Villas, 2/2010 BLT, 5/2010 BWV, 7/2010 Pop
nurse.darcy is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 10-02-2012, 08:17 AM   #3573
MICKEY88
if you keep falling off of the planet...
It might be time for a one piece
100% Male Disney nut!
 
MICKEY88's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Central Pennsylvania
Posts: 9,498

Quote:
Originally Posted by nurse.darcy View Post
Been in agreement for a long time. . .all is forgotten. Life is good (Oh, and I apologize for telling on you. I forget sometimes, ya know. . .lol).
apology accepted, I'll just have to work doubly hard at convincing people I'm not nice, or maybe quadrupally hard since Tara agreed with you..
__________________



Pirate Rule #9: A pirate should always remove his hat in the presence of a bartender.
Pirate Rule #11: No pirate shall ever wear a “fanny pack”.
Pirate Rule # 17: Three-cornered hats, headbands and bandanas are the only acceptable headwear for pirates. Fedoras, bowler derbies, baseball caps, MICKEY EARS, top hats, sombreros, or anything with lace and flowers will be removed from the vessel– head included. A grace period of one minute is allowed for hats looted from a tailory.
MICKEY88 is offline  
Old 10-02-2012, 11:03 AM   #3574
DCTooTall
Thinks He Can Escape Boo Boo
 
DCTooTall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: York, PA
Posts: 5,957

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachphotog View Post
I'm still so bummed that my dates are almost a month later... And jealous
Sounds like someone needs to drive down 95 to Baltimore.... and 'get lost' on the trip and end up down at Disney.



Quote:
Originally Posted by MICKEY88 View Post
of course, one must really be sure they know the one they hug, and be certain there is no weapon in the hand that is now behind their back
I think that rule is a good one to apply to all sorts of hugs.
DCTooTall is offline  
Old 10-02-2012, 02:18 PM   #3575
Graeme
DIS Veteran
 
Graeme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Stockton on Tees
Posts: 1,156

AARRGGHH!!!

Flights are coming down, Marriott VC have rooms, I can get time off work. It's the perfect storm!!!

I can't really afford it at the moment but it's all conspiring against me. I can hear the call of that karaoke bar in the Swan, (or Dolphin. Can't remember which, I was drunk and Darcy made me!).
__________________
Graeme is offline  
Old 10-02-2012, 02:39 PM   #3576
DCTooTall
Thinks He Can Escape Boo Boo
 
DCTooTall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: York, PA
Posts: 5,957

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graeme View Post
AARRGGHH!!!

Flights are coming down, Marriott VC have rooms, I can get time off work. It's the perfect storm!!!

I can't really afford it at the moment but it's all conspiring against me. I can hear the call of that karaoke bar in the Swan, (or Dolphin. Can't remember which, I was drunk and Darcy made me!).
To add to the perfect storm....

The meet weekend is also the Swan & Dolphin Food&Wine festival which got such high praise last year.
DCTooTall is offline  
Old 10-02-2012, 02:46 PM   #3577
DCTooTall
Thinks He Can Escape Boo Boo
 
DCTooTall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: York, PA
Posts: 5,957

BTW peeps....

Tara is sending out the Pm's with contact info for the meet. If you are wanting to join us on the 13th at EPCOT, or think you may be there, And you haven't gotten a PM from her by later tonight, please feel free to speak up and either PM me or her and we'll make sure you get the information.
DCTooTall is offline  
Old 10-02-2012, 05:45 PM   #3578
nurse.darcy
DIS Veteran
 
nurse.darcy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Florida
Posts: 6,810

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graeme View Post
AARRGGHH!!!

Flights are coming down, Marriott VC have rooms, I can get time off work. It's the perfect storm!!!

I can't really afford it at the moment but it's all conspiring against me. I can hear the call of that karaoke bar in the Swan, (or Dolphin. Can't remember which, I was drunk and Darcy made me!).
Its the Swan. At Kimonos. . .Hurry up all ready. I will sing my guts out. . .lol.
__________________
8/2007 - ASMu, 5/2008 - Pop, 8/2008 - POR & BWI, 9/2008 - POFQ, 12/2008 - Offsite, 3/2009 POR, 5/2009 - Pop, 7/2009 AKL. 10/2009 AKV and SSR, 1/2010 Grand California Villas, 2/2010 BLT, 5/2010 BWV, 7/2010 Pop
nurse.darcy is offline  
Old 10-02-2012, 06:11 PM   #3579
ctnurse
DIS Veteran
 
ctnurse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,175

Quote:
Originally Posted by taramoz View Post
I will do my best on the picture thing! I need something to post to my FB!
I have been known to post a picture or two or three of my trips on FB.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graeme View Post
AARRGGHH!!!

Flights are coming down, Marriott VC have rooms, I can get time off work. It's the perfect storm!!!

I can't really afford it at the moment but it's all conspiring against me. I can hear the call of that karaoke bar in the Swan, (or Dolphin. Can't remember which, I was drunk and Darcy made me!).
And I thought I was the only one that had drinks with Darcy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCTooTall View Post
BTW peeps....

Tara is sending out the Pm's with contact info for the meet. If you are wanting to join us on the 13th at EPCOT, or think you may be there, And you haven't gotten a PM from her by later tonight, please feel free to speak up and either PM me or her and we'll make sure you get the information.
Received my PM last night and can't wait!
__________________

ctnurse is online now  
Old 10-02-2012, 06:47 PM   #3580
DCTooTall
Thinks He Can Escape Boo Boo
 
DCTooTall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: York, PA
Posts: 5,957

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctnurse View Post
And I thought I was the only one that had drinks with Darcy.



That's funny.... We all know Darcy loves to meet people for drinks.


I bet I'm the only one who had to drive a Drunk Darcy home though. (Which was an experience in and of itself seeing as how she seemed to forget where she lived. )
DCTooTall is offline  
Old 10-02-2012, 07:12 PM   #3581
taramoz
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 1,051

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCTooTall View Post
BTW peeps....

Tara is sending out the Pm's with contact info for the meet. If you are wanting to join us on the 13th at EPCOT, or think you may be there, And you haven't gotten a PM from her by later tonight, please feel free to speak up and either PM me or her and we'll make sure you get the information.
At this stage I believe I have sent the PM to all who had expressed interest so if I missed you contact me or DCTootall. We want as many of us getting together as possible.

I leave on Thursday morning!!!!!! Just getting excited!
__________________
taramoz is offline  
Old 10-02-2012, 08:00 PM   #3582
beachphotog
Pass me a margarita
 
beachphotog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: State of Sunshine
Posts: 497

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCTooTall View Post
Sounds like someone needs to drive down 95 to Baltimore.... and 'get lost' on the trip and end up down at Disney.




Now, why didn't I think of that!
__________________
Susie


Follow me on twitter: @beachphotog
And on Instagram: smk31
beachphotog is offline  
Old 10-03-2012, 06:29 AM   #3583
MyMuse
From here...to there!
 
MyMuse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: North NJ (I don't know any Sopranos! or Real Housewives!)
Posts: 3,382

I'm already here and the anniversary tag for the fireworks was amazing!!

The birthday ceremony was downright disappointing.

All in all fun times in Epcot. Haven't left it yet! lol
__________________
My Twitter: @MyMuse18
D23's Geek of Week for April 12, 2012!
MyMuse is offline  
Old 10-03-2012, 06:45 AM   #3584
ctnurse
DIS Veteran
 
ctnurse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,175

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCTooTall View Post


That's funny.... We all know Darcy loves to meet people for drinks.


I bet I'm the only one who had to drive a Drunk Darcy home though. (Which was an experience in and of itself seeing as how she seemed to forget where she lived. )
At least we all will have the opportunity to have drinks together next weekend I need to hear the story about you driving Darcy home!
Have a safe trip to Orlando!

Quote:
Originally Posted by taramoz View Post
At this stage I believe I have sent the PM to all who had expressed interest so if I missed you contact me or DCTootall. We want as many of us getting together as possible.

I leave on Thursday morning!!!!!! Just getting excited!
Have a great time and a safe flight! I'm getting excited for the SSC meet.
__________________

ctnurse is online now  
Old 10-03-2012, 09:13 AM   #3585
Graeme
DIS Veteran
 
Graeme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Stockton on Tees
Posts: 1,156

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctnurse View Post
And I thought I was the only one that had drinks with Darcy.
Always a fun night, but always ends in mischief and trouble!
__________________
Graeme is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:14 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.