Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-02-2012, 08:11 PM   #1
wundermommy76
Mouseketeer

Looking for the right resort for 2 adults....

Hey there! Just got home on saturday from a wonderful week at Disney and we are already discussing when to go back! However, my husband really wants to spend our 10 year wedding anniversary next year in Disney with it being just the two of us. While I know I would feel tremendous guilt not bringing the kids, I really want to go with just the two of us as well. We absolutely love Disney and it would just be perfect! Esp since we never had a honeymoon - could not afford it at the time. SO....with all that said, we were discussing where we would stay. We did Fort Wilderness last year and POP Century this year. My mother-in-law came with us this year, so it was very nice to leave the kids with her in the room after a long day at the parks and walk down to Petals Bar to relax together for a little. But the bar closed at midnight. Where is a nice place to stay for adults? Obviously we don't care if kids are around, but POP is too family for what we are looking for.....which is a more grown up Disney experience. Thanks in advance!!!!!!!

2011-FW 2012-POP 2013-POFQ 2014-POP again!
wundermommy76 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: