Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-02-2012, 05:51 PM   #1
MyGirlLovesTink
Mouseketeer

MNSSHP Character Plan Doable?

Here is my plan for the characters that we want to meet at the Oct.21st MNSSHP. I only limited it to 5 meets because I don't want to spend all night waiting in lines. We want to see the parade, fireworks, dance parties, and do a bit of trick or treating too. Please tell me what you think of the list of characters we would like to meet and how long do you think it will take:

Seven Dwarves (we will get in line for this around 6 to be done early on in the party)
Princes & Princesses
Mickey & Minnie
Pooh & Friends
Jafar

We also want to watch one of the Villains mix n' mingle shows.

Is all of this a doable plan of action?
Old 10-02-2012, 06:00 PM   #2
mesaboy2
Using a certain word brings out a special kind of cray-cray

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyGirlLovesTink View Post
Here is my plan for the characters that we want to meet at the Oct.21st MNSSHP. I only limited it to 5 meets because I don't want to spend all night waiting in lines. We want to see the parade, fireworks, dance parties, and do a bit of trick or treating too. Please tell me what you think of the list of characters we would like to meet and how long do you think it will take:

Seven Dwarves (we will get in line for this around 6 to be done early on in the party)
Princes & Princesses
Mickey & Minnie
Pooh & Friends
Jafar

We also want to watch one of the Villains mix n' mingle shows.

Is all of this a doable plan of action?
I think so. You already know that the 7Ds will have the longest line. Expect the Princesses/Princes and even the Pooh lines to have decent waits as well, depending on time of night. M/M and Jafar shouldn't be too horrible.
mesaboy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 06:08 PM   #3
needtoplan
Mouseketeer

If you get in line by 6 for dwarves- you should be done around 7:15. Head to Pooh and Friends but that is a trek across park. Will probably be a 45 minute wait. You'll finish that at 8. I would then get in line for princes and princesses.(once again walking across park) lines should be shorter during first parade at 8:15 pm. Expect at least a 30 minute wait, but probably 45 minutes. You can then hit up mickey and minnie I would guess 30 minute wait getting you out just before Fireworks at 9:30 pm. You might be able to catch Jafar before the parade, but I don't know. Lines are long and he switches out with other character. See 10:30 Parade. See last mix and mingle show at 11:15. Hit candy trails after last show. You might also be able to head over to a dance party for a few minutes before close.
It probably can be done - but you will have to hustle.
needtoplan is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: