Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-02-2012, 11:30 AM   #1
jalaine
Mouseketeer

Can I book AAA rate directly through Disney?

Our travel dates are 4/26/13-5/5/13 and I have our package booked directly with Disney. Not being sure if any discounts will be released for those dates, I called Disney yesterday and asked if I could get a AAA discount applied to our package since we have a AAA card, but WITHOUT booking through AAA. I've read some things on here that make me think people have done this???

But the CM I spoke with said in order to get a AAA discount, I would have to cancel my res. w/ Disney and have a AAA agent book it instead and then I would lose control over my res. directly which I do NOT want to do. Was she right???? She definitely seemed like she was trying to discourage me from moving my res. to AAA, saying that the price w/ AAA discount would essentially be the same and emphasizing that I wouldn't be able to have control over my res. then...

Was she right or should I call back to get another CM? She was lovely though and said discounts for 2013 should start coming out very soon...fall 2012 ish.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: