Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: What should we do about the halloween party??
Go on Halloween 2 66.67%
Go on last party day Nov 2 1 33.33%
Skip it, its lame anyway 0 0%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-02-2012, 08:42 AM   #1
PEANUT1
You can Fly!

MNSSHP Oct 31 or Nov 2

Hello lovely people of the DIS.

My family and I will be in the world for halloween so I feel obligated to bring my girls to the party. We went on Halloween a few years back and it was CRAZY!! I was just wondering if you had your choice would you go to the party on halloween or the last day. (these are my only 2 options). I know the last day will be crazy busy too. My 8 yr old is a little bummed to be missing trick or treating and a party with her friends so I want to do something fun for halloween for them.

Thanks so much for your opinions
Old 10-02-2012, 08:47 AM   #2
smitch425
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PEANUT1 View Post
Hello lovely people of the DIS.

My family and I will be in the world for halloween so I feel obligated to bring my girls to the party. We went on Halloween a few years back and it was CRAZY!! I was just wondering if you had your choice would you go to the party on halloween or the last day. (these are my only 2 options). I know the last day will be crazy busy too. My 8 yr old is a little bummed to be missing trick or treating and a party with her friends so I want to do something fun for halloween for them.

Thanks so much for your opinions
Both nights will be a sellout, and they sell the same number of tickets for every party. We chose Oct. 30 because EPCOT has EMH on Halloween night. We are doing the Pirates and Pals cruise on Nov. 2. If you do not care about EMH, then I would choose to attend the party on Halloween.
smitch425 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-02-2012, 08:50 AM   #3
PEANUT1
You can Fly!

Thanks, yes I figured it would sell out for both nights

We are arriving on the 30th and thought it would be too much to do the party the first day. On Halloween my daughter is doing a YES class in Epcot in the morning and didnt know if the kids could hang so late at night after that. Right now I have a princess dinner in Norway scheduled for halloween night and then we plan to go to ft wilderness for trick or treating at the campsites or the haunted hayride. I am just really struggling with this decision. My hubby thinks we should skip the party all together bc it seems like the parties are not as good as they used to be (we were really disappointed in the christmas party) Also, if we go on Halloween I have to bring my parents who will be there that then. That adds like 140$ to my day
Old 10-02-2012, 09:17 AM   #4
LittleMissMagic
Victoria on Vacation

I voted with this logic - Both days are going to be sell-out - so do it on Halloween!

However, it seems like you have your own logic which makes more sense for you to do it on November 2nd.

I don't think you could go wrong with either date, so pick whichever is convenient for you.
LittleMissMagic is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: