Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Budget Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-01-2012, 06:33 PM   #16
Elleshoodat
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenElinor

I will. It might be a little while but I'd be surprised if they didn't have another F/F sale before Christmas. I was mad I missed it, but the window is very small.
Today we got a card in the mail for their Columbus Day sale this Friday through Monday. It's 25% off everything in the store -- not the deepest discount ever, but it may be worth it if you can take 25% off items already on sale.

Thanksgiving 1988, Offsite * June 1991, Beach Club * Easter 1995, Dixie Landings * June 1999, All-Star Movies * Easter 2005, Offsite * September 2007, Caribbean Beach * October 2008, Lake Buena Vista Best Western * May 2009, Port Orleans Riverside * October 2009, Port Orleans Riverside * April 2010, Port Orleans French Quarter * May 2012, Port Orleans French Quarter (Read our trip report here!) * October 2013, Wilderness Lodge
Elleshoodat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 07:50 PM   #17
QueenElinor
Yes, they really ARE all redheads!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elleshoodat View Post
Today we got a card in the mail for their Columbus Day sale this Friday through Monday. It's 25% off everything in the store -- not the deepest discount ever, but it may be worth it if you can take 25% off items already on sale.
We don't live by a store.
But thank you for posting! Hope you get good deals.
QueenElinor is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-01-2012, 08:08 PM   #18
Jex
DIS Veteran

Another vote for brooks brothers, sign up for the email list on their website, they email almost daily with specials. Usually get like three shirts for x amount.
Jex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 08:09 PM   #19
Jex
DIS Veteran

Also check where he works, they partner with a lot of companies and offer a corporate discount to the employees.
Jex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 07:53 AM   #20
cajunmommy
DIS Veteran

Brooks Bros. usually runs a big semi-annual sale....at least 30% off IIRC. Can't remember exact dates of summer one, but winter one starts day after Christmas. Based on the volume of clothes I saw being purchased while DH was being fitted one day last winter, it's a great sale!

We've also had decent luck with Dillard's store brand (Roundtree & York - Gold Label). Bought a few during a good sale, and I've been pleased at the way they've held up.
cajunmommy is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: