Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California)
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-02-2012, 12:35 AM   #1
WishUponAStar3
Believer In Big Dreams!

Last-minute trip advice request!

Hey DIS'ers!

I just booked a trip to Disneyland for Mickey's Halloween Party on Friday the 19th, staying overnight at the Grand Californian, followed by a day in the parks on the 20th. We'll be a pretty big group: five adults, one senior, two little kids and a toddler. I go to Disneyland often so I'm not set on hitting all the rides (I don't do roller-coasters or intense thrill rides anyway) but it's my boyfriend's mom's first-ever Disneyland trip, so I really want her to have the best time!! I'm just getting kinda nervous with all the talk of heavy crowds on party days, plus we want to check out Cars Land the day after the party and I've been hearing how crowded that's been too. Does anyone have any tips for how to make the most of the Halloween party day and the following Saturday?

We're only getting park tickets for Saturday, so the plan for Friday is to head into Disneyland at the 4pm entrance time and try to hit some rides- but since I've been hearing how crazy the overlap hours are, I'm wondering if we should just do a nice early dinner at Napa Rose instead, and wait till the party starts to go to Disneyland?

For Saturday, any tips on how to hit all the best (kid and senior-friendly) attractions Disneyland and California Adventure have to offer? We can probably all get up and get going on the early side, but we will have to drive back to LA in the early evening, probably no later than 6-ish.

SO many thanks in advance for your help!
WishUponAStar3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: