Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-30-2012, 02:34 PM   #2236
disprincess706
Earning My Ears

I feel the need to come out of lurkdom and tell you how much I love your trip reports! They are fantastic! Congrats on getting an interview for the college program! I start college next fall and I really, really want to do the college program during my college years!
Old 09-30-2012, 07:35 PM   #2237
LuvindisCruiser
DIS Veteran

Love the reports !

You bring the Disney magic into my everyday life, when I read your reports !

I just started following you on instagram, so I can see your pics when your at WDW for Halloween.
You will be there exactly a week before me !

Are you going with frumps or family, and are you doing the MNSSHP ?
Can't wait to read about that adventure !

You may just have the most trip reports going at one time ! Ha ha.
Thanks for taking time out of your busy life to bring us the magic !
And, lots of luck with the DCP, you would be awesome !

(DH) (ME, can't stay off DIS) (DD13) (DS13)Pixie
Our 10yr. old twins take on the World for Spring Break-2010
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2424485
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-30-2012, 11:08 PM   #2238
MikeinBoston
Stockholder

I'm sure this will help someone! Posted at midnight 10/1/12..

With great rates at Disney Resort hotels in late 2012, it's easy to make magical holiday memories with family! Save up to 30% at select Disney Resort hotels for stays most nights November 1 through November 16, 2012 and November 24 through December 22, 2012.

The number of rooms available at this rate is limited. Savings based on the non-discounted price of the same room. Additional per adult charges may apply if more than 2 adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate and Deluxe Resorts. Minimum stay requirements may apply. Book by October 31, 2012.
See Important Details. Check Availability
Book online, call (407) 939-1288† or call your Travel Agent. Be sure to mention the booking code G97 when calling.

Guest Benefits at Disney Resort Hotels
Disney Resort hotel Guests enjoy a variety of perks, including:

Complimentary parking and transportation throughout Walt Disney World Resort—giving you the flexibility to come and go from the parks as you please (valid park admission required)—and complimentary transportation to and from Orlando International Airport via Disney's Magical Express.
Extra Magic Hours—each day, one of the parks offers extended hours, so you can enjoy select attractions (valid park admission and Resort ID required).
Access to entertaining amenities at Disney Resort hotels, like pools with slides, activity programs and restaurants.
Important Details
No group rates or other discounts apply. Advance reservations required. Offer excludes campsites and 3-bedroom villas. Offer is not valid at Disney's Art of Animation Resort-Little Mermaid Standard rooms. If interested in suites, please call.

Other room types available at varying rates.

Port Orleans French Quarter- 2015
Port Orleans French Quarter- 2013
Port Orleans Riverside- 2009
Saratoga Springs- 2007
Old 10-01-2012, 02:51 PM   #2239
redheadedmermaid73
Mouseketeer

So I'm now all caught up! I can't believe you went to Disney twice in one month! And you had a blast!

Also, I know you posted your instagram name on here but I can't remember where and of course I didn't write it down! Can you refresh my memory on what it was?
Old 10-01-2012, 04:15 PM   #2240
Disneyfreak508
Frumpy Princess ♥

Real Life Update #2: DISNEY COLLEGE PROGRAM PHONE INTERVIEW!
October 1st, 2012

First off, a big HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY to Epcot! And happy 41st birthday to Magic Kingdom! AND happy 14th birthday to Fantasmic!

Not only is this a huge day in Disney parks history, but it is a huge day in MY Disney history!

Today is the day of my Disney College Program phone interview!

I just wanted to shoot out a quick real life update to let you all know that tonight is the big night! Tonight, October 1st, 2012, is the night that Disney is going to call me. The night that I have been waiting for MY ENTIRE LIFE. This. Is. IT!

Any last minute prayers would be greatly appreciated! Think of me at 8:30 pm and hope that I'm saying all of the right things to accurately portray my passion for Disney!

For anyone who's wondering, we find out the results approximately two weeks after our phone interview. However, this could mean anywhere from 4 days to 4 weeks. It'll be a complete surprise!

When I receive that email, it is going to be one of the most emotional moments of my life. I can only imagine.

But let's get through the phone interview first.

Thank you so much for all of your kind words and thoughts! I will get to your comments as soon as I have a free moment... however, I don't know when that will be.

AHHHH WISH ME LUCK!

Oh yeah... and THREE DAYS UNTIL DISNEY!!!!!!!!!!

I am so excited for life right now, I can't even tell you.

EEEEEEEEP here we go! Only a few hours left!

And I found the perfect image on tumblr......

YAY!

Continued in Next Post

Last edited by Disneyfreak508; 10-04-2012 at 01:39 AM.
Old 10-01-2012, 04:19 PM   #2241
LifeIsDis
"It's kind of fun to do the impossible."

Good luck Jess! I hope everything goes well with your phone interview!
Old 10-01-2012, 04:50 PM   #2242
havingadisneyday
Are we there yet?

Yay!! You are going to do just fine. You're their girl, no doubt about it... and hey, if they need any referrals, you've got a ton of "quasi-strangers" followers that have your back... just have them give us a call! You've got this!!
Old 10-01-2012, 05:37 PM   #2243
WEDWDW
DIS Veteran

Good luck!

I'm sure you will WOW the CP interviewer!

HOW COOL that your interview is on OCTOBER 1!!AMAZING!!
Old 10-01-2012, 06:49 PM   #2244
leshunlenese
DIS Veteran

Good Luck! The phone interview is the best they cant see you and helps with the nerves. You will do great! I remember my phone interview and just be yourself. Your love for disney will help!!!
1989 first visit off site + several family trips as a child | 1997 AS Sp | 2000 8th grade band trip/offsite |2004 ASM| 2007*Walt Disney College Program- Chatham Square*| 2008 AARC congress at WDW | 2009 ASMo|OCT 2010 POP..1st MNSSHP/DS 1st visit and birthday | Dec 10 POLY |May/June 11 POP |AUG 11 marriott village |Dec 2011 graduation celebration @AKV-Jambo | FEB 13 dolphin | May 13 POP |Sept 13 Yacht club | Nov 13 POFQ | May 14 Disney dream | Sept 14 Assp | April 15
ME(28)and DS(4)Sept 13 Disney Video
Sept 13 TR
Sept 2014 PTR

I loved the poly but Jambo house stole my heart! Dec 11 college graduation TR
My 1st TR: Who says you can't take a 1 year old to WDW. Put that boy in a stroller!Oct 2010
Old 10-01-2012, 07:30 PM   #2245
IllinoisMommy
Mouseketeer

Good luck, and I don't think you will have problem 'accurately portraying' your passion for Disney

Disneyworld, Off-site 1981; Disneyland, Disneyland Hotel 1983; Disneyworld, Off-site 1992; Disneyworld, Off-site 1997 ; Disneyworld, Old Key West 2003; Disneyworld, POFQ 2007; Disneyworld and Universal, Offsite Christmas 2012
EPCOT Family of the Day, 12-24-12
Hopeful future DVC members
Old 10-01-2012, 07:42 PM   #2246
Disneydude97
Reaching New Horizons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneyfreak508 View Post
Today is the day of my Disney College Program phone interview!

I just wanted to shoot out a quick real life update to let you all know that tonight is the big night! Tonight, October 1st, 2012, is the night that Disney is going to call me. The night that I have been waiting for MY ENTIRE LIFE. This. Is. IT!

Any last minute prayers would be greatly appreciated! Think of me at 8:30 pm and hope that I'm saying all of the right things to accurately portray my passion for Disney!

For anyone who's wondering, we find out the results approximately two weeks after our phone interview. However, this could mean anywhere from 4 days to 4 weeks. It'll be a complete surprise!

When I receive that email, it is going to be one of the most emotional moments of my life. I can only imagine.

But let's get through the phone interview first.

Thank you so much for all of your kind words and thoughts! I will get to your comments as soon as I have a free moment... however, I don't know when that will be.

AHHHH WISH ME LUCK!
Good luck, my fellow frump! And here's to the hope that I'll be able to see you when I go to Disney this December if you get the job!
Old 10-01-2012, 07:50 PM   #2247
michael's mom
DIS Veteran

You'll do GREAT!

Hopefully right about now you're charming the pants off of that interviewer. I'm sure you are. There is really ZERO chance that you won't portray your passion for Disney. It shines through in every word you write to us...it's impossible for it not to come through with every word you speak.

Wishing you the very best luck!!!!

DH Me DS DD Chloe Louie
1980-1989 many times at Polynesian;1990, 1993, 1995, 1999, 2000, 2002 CBR;2004 CBR Honeymoon;2007 CBR Baby's 1st trip; 2009 Grand Gathering at POR;
2011 Wedding and Grand Gathering at our home...CBR Pirate style; 2013 CBR Baby's 1st trip
Old 10-01-2012, 07:50 PM   #2248
IheartDDuck
DIS Veteran

Good luck! You'll do great.
Old 10-01-2012, 08:07 PM   #2249
katt789
DIS Veteran

Thinking of you!! And sending pixie dust your way, just think of the last song in Dream Along with Mickey!! I'm sure you'll do fantastic!!

Instagram:Kattwyllie
Twitter: KattWy

Old 10-01-2012, 09:12 PM   #2250
miss.potatohead
Mouseketeer

All the best!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: