Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-28-2012, 12:02 AM   #16
ILoveDisney28
Earning My Ears

And yeah, I'm from Missouri so we really dont get to go a whole bunch either. We just got back from our recent trip 3 weeks ago but that was the first time all of my family had went together for like 7 years. It was great though.

I'm SUPER EXCITED for the new fantasyland. Its going to be amazing. The new dumbos are already put it and they are soo pretty!! It's very, very cool
ILoveDisney28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 08:54 AM   #17
Experiment113
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveDisney28
And yeah, I'm from Missouri so we really dont get to go a whole bunch either. We just got back from our recent trip 3 weeks ago but that was the first time all of my family had went together for like 7 years. It was great though.

I'm SUPER EXCITED for the new fantasyland. Its going to be amazing. The new dumbos are already put it and they are soo pretty!! It's very, very cool
I especially like the new Dumbos at night!! They shine pretty lights on it and at the end of your ride they shine rainbows on it!!! So pretty!!! And it is sort of possible to still ride Dumbo during the fireworks but it was the last ride of the night.

The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-28-2012, 06:33 PM   #18
meggiebeth
Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow will come smiling through...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveDisney28

What is the lime green Mickeys?
Lots of people here on the DISboards make a lime green Mickey head that they hang on their backpacks or whatever when they are at WDW. So when other disboard members see you with your lime green Mickey, they usually say hello and you get to meet other Disney lovers!

I'm going to just cut out some lime green card into a Mickey head and laminate it.

You should totally try it when you next go!

$5 A Day Means Disney MY Way! An October TR
~Our 18 day trip to Walt Disney World. Deluxe Dining Plan, Keys to the Kingdom Tour,
MNSSHP, Epcot Food & Wine Festival and MVMCP all in one trip!~

meggiebeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 01:55 AM   #19
ILoveDisney28
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by meggiebeth

Lots of people here on the DISboards make a lime green Mickey head that they hang on their backpacks or whatever when they are at WDW. So when other disboard members see you with your lime green Mickey, they usually say hello and you get to meet other Disney lovers!

I'm going to just cut out some lime green card into a Mickey head and laminate it.

You should totally try it when you next go!
Haha alright! I definetly will
ILoveDisney28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 08:09 AM   #20
trj010014
Earning My Ears

I don't really get made fun of. I go to a small school(only 33 people in my grade.) So everyone is friends with each other and I get teased though. None of my friends are obsessed with Disney, but I don't really care. I just talk to my parents alot about Disney. (they started my obsession)

John 3:16
trj010014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 11:08 PM   #21
Selseyk
mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Experiment113
I'm a little scared to be laughed at too. I don't have a best friend that's Disney crazy like I am. I live in Pittsburgh and it takes a lot of money to get to/go to Disney and I feel that it is kinda rude to be asking if people have been to Disney(I don't know if it is but it seems like it is). I have at least found a girl that has been to Disney but she is best friends with my enemy and spends all of her time with that enemy.

This is why I like teen disboards so much. Everyone is obsessed with Disney just like I am(the only problem is everyone talks about their upcoming trips and our next planned trip is in two years)

So any suggestions for me, too?
I live in Pittsburgh too!!! I <3 Disney!!!!

2004-Pop Century 2007- Coronado Springs 2009- All Star Movies 2009- Carribean Beach 2011- Port Orleans: French Quarter 2011- Disneyland: Paradise Pier 2012- Carribean Beach Nov 2013- Port Orleans- Riverside Jan 2014 (with school) - All Star Sports Nov 2014 Port Orleans Riverside
Selseyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 08:00 PM   #22
haunted mansion
Earning My Ears

people think i am a freak because i am going to WDW for the 18th time in 23 days. they call me childish then insult disney and say how boring they think it is but who cares what they think! they r the ones missing out on all the magic. if you didnt like your first trip you should go and try again. that place is my 2nd home! idk what i would do without it. i will be a disney nerd till the day i die!
haunted mansion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 09:23 PM   #23
disneylover40
Earning My Ears

Well I am in love with disney :D And my family is known as the "Disney family" in my town!! I do get tease but not bad!! But who cares what people think! If you are a Disney freak, live it out!! Well if they do tease you can just think that they are missing out of being a little kid forever!!
disneylover40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 10:23 PM   #24
CHBDISNEY
Mouseketeer

I am a huge Disney fan also!! I have a friend and we were talking about cars and decor for them the other day and here's what she said, " what is it, Disney?"
The answer was yes because my car is full of Disney stuff. Car mats, key chains, and stick on girl with Mickey ears and wearing a shirt with him located on my rear window!!
My sis Baylee , My brother Tyler, Mom & Dad

My trips:

Contemporary Resort- 7/12
Contemporary Resort- 06/11
Port Orleans- ? /09
Saratoga Springs Resort - 09/07
Nickelodeon Hotel - 10/06
Coronado Springs Resort - 7/03
off-site - 3/02
Shades of Green - 1/98

CHBDISNEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 06:18 PM   #25
Experiment113
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHBDISNEY
I am a huge Disney fan also!! I have a friend and we were talking about cars and decor for them the other day and here's what she said, " what is it, Disney?"
The answer was yes because my car is full of Disney stuff. Car mats, key chains, and stick on girl with Mickey ears and wearing a shirt with him located on my rear window!!
We have a Disney family on the back of our car 2!
Old 10-05-2012, 09:19 PM   #26
trj010014
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by haunted mansion View Post
people think i am a freak because i am going to WDW for the 18th time in 23 days. they call me childish then insult disney and say how boring they think it is but who cares what they think! they r the ones missing out on all the magic. if you didnt like your first trip you should go and try again. that place is my 2nd home! idk what i would do without it. i will be a disney nerd till the day i die!
I have my 17th and 18th trip planned. I'm really jealous you only have 24 days. I don't go until December. My friend was going to go on my last trip but she didn't want to because she was worried that Disney was to Disneyish. She seriously is missing out.

John 3:16
trj010014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 11:39 AM   #27
meggiebeth
Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow will come smiling through...

Quote:
Originally Posted by trj010014

I have my 17th and 18th trip planned. I'm really jealous you only have 24 days. I don't go until December. My friend was going to go on my last trip but she didn't want to because she was worried that Disney was to Disneyish. She seriously is missing out.
Ikr. It drives me nuts that people stereotype Disney and think it's babyish or whatever. Which couldn't be less true- I think in many ways it is grown up and fun for everyone. My friends have started calling me a Disney freak. It can be pretty offensive because I'm not a freak- I just love it! I am glad my friends don't like Disney because it is 'my' thing that I can like and do on my own.

Your so lucky going in December! I go in over a year. I am so looking forward to it though. Where are youstaying? Are you doing MVMCP?

$5 A Day Means Disney MY Way! An October TR
~Our 18 day trip to Walt Disney World. Deluxe Dining Plan, Keys to the Kingdom Tour,
MNSSHP, Epcot Food & Wine Festival and MVMCP all in one trip!~

meggiebeth is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: