Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Camping at Disney World
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-01-2012, 08:55 AM   #1
meat37
Earning My Ears
 
meat37's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Bowmanville/Ontario
Posts: 25

100 loop Cabins

Does anyone know if the 2 cabins in the 100 loop are still rented? Can they be requested or are they higher Priced?

Thanks in advance for any infromation.
__________________
meat37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 08:59 AM   #2
North of Mouse
DIS Veteran
 
North of Mouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 5,905

Quote:
Originally Posted by meat37 View Post
Does anyone know if the 2 cabins in the 100 loop are still rented? Can they be requested or are they higher Priced?

Thanks in advance for any infromation.
I think, not positive, that it would be handicapped - I know I've seen a sign there - would think the price is the same though!
North of Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 10-01-2012, 09:01 AM   #3
AuntBJ
DIS Veteran
 
AuntBJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 757

The general consensus is that those cabins are used primarily by Disney VIPs. Some guests have reported being assigned those cabins at check-in but I don't think they can be requested.
__________________

Off site - 5/85, 1/98, 2/00ASMU - 3/02, 5/02(twice), 10/03, 12/06Ft. Wilderness Cabins - 2/03POFQ -2/03 & 12/04Camping @ FW - 11/04 & 6/08POP 11/07
AuntBJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 02:49 PM   #4
TheRustyScupper
Average Banjo Picker and Fairly Good Sailing Master
 
TheRustyScupper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: 15-min from WDW.
Posts: 19,706

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuntBJ View Post
The general consensus is that those cabins are used primarily by Disney VIPs. Some guests have reported being assigned those cabins at check-in but I don't think they can be requested.
1) It is not consensus.
2) It is truth.
3) Te 100-Loop cabins are used for VIPs (normally Level-1 and Level-2).
. . . company execs
. . . friends and family of execs
. . . guests of Marketing Dept
. . . selected VIPs fro other companies
. . . typically not for Level-3 VIPs
4) If not being used, they can be available to general public.
5) But, not requested.
TheRustyScupper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 05:16 PM   #5
bama_ed
My old avatar was the blue Muppet named Grover
 
bama_ed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Birmingham, AL
Posts: 3,806

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRustyScupper View Post
1) It is not consensus.
2) It is truth.
3) Te 100-Loop cabins are used for VIPs (normally Level-1 and Level-2).
. . . company execs
. . . friends and family of execs
. . . guests of Marketing Dept
. . . selected VIPs fro other companies
. . . typically not for Level-3 VIPs
4) If not being used, they can be available to general public.
5) But, not requested.
This.

Bama ED
__________________
Apr 1979 Off-site...................... Jan 2001 FW 2200 Loop (cabin)........Dec 2007 FW 900 loop (pop-up)...............................Mar 2014 FW 400 Loop (popup)
Apr 1981 FW Creekside Meadow... Jan 2002 FW 2200 Loop (cabin)........Nov 2009 FW 1500 Loop (pop-up)
Nov 1987 FW 100 Loop(tent) ...... Oct 2003 FW 2000 Loop (tent).........Mar 2011 FW 900/1500 loop (pop-up) to/from KW
Jan 1988 FW 700 Loop (tent).......Jan 2004 FW 2500 Loop (cabin)....... Apr 2011 FW 2000 Loop (pop-up)
May 1988 FW 1200 Loop (tent).... May 2006 FW 900 Loop (pop-up) .... Mar 2012 FW 1500 Loop (pop-up)
Dec 1995 Contemporary.............. Mar 2007 FW 1000 Loop (pop-up).... Apr 2013 FW 100 Loop (pop-up)

plus countless WDW day trips, DL 3X, DLP 2X - TV: 2005 Chevy Suburban - Camper: 2014 Aliner Expedition - Nights Camped: 182
bama_ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:12 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.