Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Universal Studios/Sea World > Universal Orlando Resorts & Hotels
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-01-2012, 02:32 PM   #1
1nfrequent
Mouseketeer

HRH Deals for January?

Hullo all!

I'm planning a trip to Universal right at the end of January (28th - 31st), which I understand is not a busy time at the Florida parks. I've stayed at HRH before and really enjoyed it so would like to stay there again. At the moment I'm getting a price of about $220 per night straight from the HRH website, which comes to about $740 including taxes (give or take a dollar). Is that about as good a rate as I can hope to get or is it worth waiting a little longer in the hope of getting a better rate?

Cheers muchly

1F
1nfrequent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 03:20 PM   #2
DisneyFamily123
Use the Force, Luke!

I'd like to know too. Plan to visit US and IOA 1/26-1/29 and getting $1134 package price for 3 nights and 3 day base pass. Buying tickets separate is about same price. Hoping for a better discount more competitive with the off site hotels
Our Disney Vacations: 2008-2014, 6 trips: Halloween, Christmas, Star Wars Weekend. Favorite resorts - All Stars, Pop Century, Port Orleans Riverside, Polynesian. Best Tip - Don't try to do it all... Go slower, relax, take a break, have an excuse to come back. Don't miss - Dapper Dans (MK), Flights of Wonder (AK), Fantasmic (HS), Mo-Rockin' (Epcot).
DisneyFamily123 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-05-2012, 05:15 PM   #3
damo
Proud Redhead
amok amok amok
The curly haired dude said he wouldn't be joining me this vacation!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyFamily123 View Post
I'd like to know too. Plan to visit US and IOA 1/26-1/29 and getting $1134 package price for 3 nights and 3 day base pass. Buying tickets separate is about same price. Hoping for a better discount more competitive with the off site hotels
Here's an alternative...

Annual pass price at HRH is $209, (Portofino is $214). One annual pass is $259. It might be cost effective to purchase one.

You're not going to get any cheaper than that. It is a weekend and there seems to be a conference at the same time.
damo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 05:18 PM   #4
damo
Proud Redhead
amok amok amok
The curly haired dude said he wouldn't be joining me this vacation!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1nfrequent View Post
Hullo all!

I'm planning a trip to Universal right at the end of January (28th - 31st), which I understand is not a busy time at the Florida parks. I've stayed at HRH before and really enjoyed it so would like to stay there again. At the moment I'm getting a price of about $220 per night straight from the HRH website, which comes to about $740 including taxes (give or take a dollar). Is that about as good a rate as I can hope to get or is it worth waiting a little longer in the hope of getting a better rate?

Cheers muchly

1F
There is an annual pass rate of $174 (use the code aph on the website). You might want to consider purchasing one annual pass at $259. You'll have to calculate to see if it is cost effective.
damo is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: