Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-01-2012, 02:55 PM   #1
sjv919
Mouseketeer

Where to file 'complaint'?

It's more of a concern, really, about the room we stayed in over the weekend at AoA Little Mermaid. The door has serious issues opening and closing, as in having to literally kick/force it open and closed with your body weight, and having to brace a foot on the wall to pull it open at times if just yanking it with all your might doesn't do it. I just feel like this could be a hazard should an emergency arise and a guest in the room needs to get in or out ASAP. I didn't address it while I was there because we only had two days and had to leave this morning at 5am and every time I checked on the lobby area when we passed through it was packed and we had to catch a bus.

I just need an email or something to send my concerns to. I don't expect they can do anything for me and this point, but I'd still like to bring it up to them.
Old 10-01-2012, 02:56 PM   #2
smitch425
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjv919 View Post
It's more of a concern, really, about the room we stayed in over the weekend at AoA Little Mermaid. The door has serious issues opening and closing, as in having to literally kick/force it open and closed, and having to brace a foot on the wall to pull it open at times if just yanking it with all your might doesn't do it. I just feel like this could be a hazard should an emergency arise and a guest in the room needs to get in or out ASAP. I didn't address it while I was there because we only had two days and had to leave this morning at 5am and every time I checked on the lobby area when we passed through it was packed and we had to catch a bus.

I just need an email or something to send my concerns to. I don't expect they can do anything for me and this point, but I'd still like to bring it up to them.
Go to the Disney website and click on Contact Us. Not sure why you didn't just call the desk from your room, but I guess it doesn't matter now.

Also, not sure if you noticed, but you posted this on the Disney Dining Reservations forum. It will likely get moved, just wanted to give you a heads up.
smitch425 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-01-2012, 02:57 PM   #3
sjv919
Mouseketeer

Oops! Wrong board! I thought I last browsed through the right one sorry lol!
Old 10-01-2012, 02:59 PM   #4
sjv919
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by smitch425

Go to the Disney website and click on Contact Us.

Also, not sure if you noticed, but you posted this on the Disney Dining Reservations forum. It may get moved, just wanted to give you a heads up.
Thanks! And wow that was a simple answer I should have thought of...I'm clearly too exhausted today to be asking questions lol!
Old 10-01-2012, 03:01 PM   #5
smitch425
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjv919 View Post
Thanks! And wow that was a simple answer I should have thought of...I'm clearly too exhausted today to be asking questions lol!

Disney is one of those vacation spots where sometimes you need a vacation after your vacation.
smitch425 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: