Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2012, 09:52 AM   #3466
Ilivetogo
I really DO want to live there!
I circulate my paper clips at work so they all get used or I feel like they'd be sad if they didn't get a "turn".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valgoof View Post
Were the shampoo and conditioner separate bottles or a 2 in 1?
When I got them there ... they were separate.

Old 10-01-2012, 09:55 AM   #3467
Valgoof
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilivetogo View Post
When I got them there ... they were separate.

Yay. Thanks! I was just enjoying your pictures on the picture thread. Only 75 more days.

3 trips as a kid/teen-Offsite Dec 2011-Offsite Dec 2012-Pop Century Feb 2014-OKW
Nov 2014-AKV Kidani

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-01-2012, 10:13 AM   #3468
KatMark
DIS Veteran

Only 66 days until our very first Christmas trip and first time at CSR in over two years.

RIP Genie
Old 10-01-2012, 10:19 AM   #3469
Valgoof
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMark View Post
Only 66 days until our very first Christmas trip and first time at CSR in over two years.
We loved Christmas in Disney so much last year that we are going back again this year. So beautiful!!

3 trips as a kid/teen-Offsite Dec 2011-Offsite Dec 2012-Pop Century Feb 2014-OKW
Nov 2014-AKV Kidani

Old 10-01-2012, 01:07 PM   #3470
pbarager
DDC #720

Child care at CSR?

My wife and I are planning a dinner out without kids (DD8, DD10) one night while we are there. Is there an on-site program for them or do you need an off-site service? Thank you!

Me (Paul) DW DD 11DD 9

December 2012 CSR December 2013 WBC!!
Old 10-01-2012, 01:19 PM   #3471
Ilivetogo
I circulate my paper clips at work so they all get used or I feel like they'd be sad if they didn't get a "turn".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valgoof View Post
Yay. Thanks! I was just enjoying your pictures on the picture thread. Only 75 more days.
No problem! Glad you like the pics!!

Old 10-01-2012, 01:25 PM   #3472
mcftlf
Earning My Ears

Arrive in 3 days

Long time reader first time poster. I have been reading on this thread for days. I appreciate all your help. It may be too late to do some of this stuff...as I understand my roon may already be assigned.

3 of us (me, wife, son-14) have reservations begining on Thursday for 3 nights at CSR. I have reserved a "waterview". My wife had bad knees (one replaced and the other scheduled for later this year). We will be driving so bus stops are not a big deal.

We want to be close to El Centro so I guess I should call and request something close to El Centro and parking lot?

Is it too late to call?

ground floor?

someplace easy for a ECV if I can get her to try one?

Sorry for all the questions all at once.....time is running out!

Thanks
Old 10-01-2012, 02:35 PM   #3473
Claire&TheBoys
The Queen of the Castle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcftlf View Post
Long time reader first time poster. I have been reading on this thread for days. I appreciate all your help. It may be too late to do some of this stuff...as I understand my roon may already be assigned.

3 of us (me, wife, son-14) have reservations begining on Thursday for 3 nights at CSR. I have reserved a "waterview". My wife had bad knees (one replaced and the other scheduled for later this year). We will be driving so bus stops are not a big deal.

We want to be close to El Centro so I guess I should call and request something close to El Centro and parking lot?

Is it too late to call?

ground floor?

someplace easy for a ECV if I can get her to try one?

Sorry for all the questions all at once.....time is running out!

Thanks
If you call to have it put on your reservation, it's not too late (but I'd do it today). Without getting a preferred room, the closest building to El Centro is Cabanas 9B, then 9A. 9A backs up to a parking lot, so that might be a good choice. You can definitely request 1st floor.

When you check in, if you find your requests weren't met, you can always ask to be moved and explain why. I'm sure they will be very accommodating.

Have a wonderful trip!

"You see, it's just like I told you. Wishes can come true, if you believe in them with all your heart. And the best part is, you'll never run out of wishes. They're shining deep down inside you... because that, my friends, is where the magic lives."

More than 25 trips to Disney World since age 4, including:
Jan 2014: OKW - Feb 2013 (DPHM): CSR - Sept 2012: Pop - Nov 2011: Pop - May 2011: CSR - Jan 2011: All-Star Sports - May 2010: Pop Century - Nov 2009: Wilderness Lodge - May 2009: Shades of Green -
Aug/Sept 2008: CSR - Jan 2008: POFQ - Sept 2007: CSR - Sept 2004: FWCabins - Sept 2003: CSR - Jan 1997: Honeymoon at Westgate - Plus many trips as a child at FW!
Old 10-01-2012, 02:37 PM   #3474
Claire&TheBoys
The Queen of the Castle!

My sister and sister-in-law and I are participating in the Princess Half Marathon in February and I'm trying to decide where to stay. Obviously, LOVE CSR. But I know that big-humongo-convention is sometime around February and wouldn't want to be there for that. What's the name of that company? Any idea when that convention is running next year? I checked Page 1 of the thread and it's not on the list yet.

Thanks!

"You see, it's just like I told you. Wishes can come true, if you believe in them with all your heart. And the best part is, you'll never run out of wishes. They're shining deep down inside you... because that, my friends, is where the magic lives."

More than 25 trips to Disney World since age 4, including:
Jan 2014: OKW - Feb 2013 (DPHM): CSR - Sept 2012: Pop - Nov 2011: Pop - May 2011: CSR - Jan 2011: All-Star Sports - May 2010: Pop Century - Nov 2009: Wilderness Lodge - May 2009: Shades of Green -
Aug/Sept 2008: CSR - Jan 2008: POFQ - Sept 2007: CSR - Sept 2004: FWCabins - Sept 2003: CSR - Jan 1997: Honeymoon at Westgate - Plus many trips as a child at FW!
Old 10-01-2012, 03:17 PM   #3475
Ilivetogo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire&TheBoys View Post
My sister and sister-in-law and I are participating in the Princess Half Marathon in February and I'm trying to decide where to stay. Obviously, LOVE CSR. But I know that big-humongo-convention is sometime around February and wouldn't want to be there for that. What's the name of that company? Any idea when that convention is running next year? I checked Page 1 of the thread and it's not on the list yet.

Thanks!
Grainger

Old 10-01-2012, 04:59 PM   #3476
maxiesmom
The Mean Squinty Eye Works Wonders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilivetogo View Post
Grainger

Their convention went into March this year. I'm not sure when it started, but I was thankful we arrived a couple days after they left. From what I understand they are the only group that truly has a negative affect on the whole of CSR. We did see a couple of stages the first day that were torn down by the next night.

I think I would pick another resort if you know you will be there at the same time as the Grainger convention.
Old 10-01-2012, 07:17 PM   #3477
sau418
Mouseketeer

From what I found the Grainger thing is March 10-14.

W are staying at CSR for the PHM too.
Old 10-01-2012, 07:29 PM   #3478
MMlvsMM
Earning My Ears

Someone posted a few pages back that Grainger is not at CSR next year.
Old 10-01-2012, 10:28 PM   #3479
POB14
Colleen and Mary's BaBa
Feet are, without doubt, the best argument AGAINST intelligent design I can imagine!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbarager View Post
My wife and I are planning a dinner out without kids (DD8, DD10) one night while we are there. Is there an on-site program for them or do you need an off-site service? Thank you!
Nothing onsite. I think only the Deluxes have those. We did send the kids to the one at the GF the one time we went to Victoria & Albert's, so depending on where you are eating, there may be one available (you don't have to be staying at the resort to use them).
Old 10-02-2012, 07:02 PM   #3480
monorailmom
DIS Veteran

Thanks for letting me know about the shower gel...one less thing to pack!!

I have another question: does Coronado have the Gold Peak tea dispenser?

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: