Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Weddings and Honeymoons > Planning our Happily Ever After
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-30-2012, 11:05 PM   #1
OriginalCinderella
Earning My Ears

Danielle and Jason's WDW memories wedding

Hi everyone

Just joined, ive been reading this forum since my wedding was booked but haven't actually posted. Im having a memories wedding 12/01/13 on luau beach and im super nervous now its approaching! Ive been with my fiance for 4 years, Im 22 hes a little older at 27. Last year he proposed at magic kingdom which was totally out of the blue, i didn't think he even thought about marriage. I know 22 is quite young but i couldn't imagine my life without him. Were gonna be staying at port Orleans french quarter for 3 weeks and a couple of weeks ago we booked a disney cruise for 3 days, excited about that ive never been on a cruise!

Unfortunantly our parents cant be with us but 3 very close friends are coming with us. Bit stressed right now *** its 3 months away and im being a awkward bugger and i keep having second thoughts about my dress so ive decided to pop it on ebay but luckily disney are releasing the new blue cinderella dresses so i MUST have one. Im on a diet too after recently putting on 7lbs so i must get rid of it

Im not really sure where would be good to eat after the reception so any suggestions would be fantastic

I would really love to book a magic kingdom photo shoot but im not really sure how much that costs

I was also wondering if anyone knows if Disney can arrange mickey and minne to come for pictures after the ceremony ? or is it strictly for escape packages and up

Danni

xxx
OriginalCinderella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 11:34 PM   #2
NoOrdinaryPrincess
DIS Veteran

Welcome! Don't be nervous, we're a friendly bunch.

Regarding dinner afterward, are you looking for somewhere with a private room? Is there a specific location you're looking at.

If you're near the GF the GF Cafe is a good one. If you're at the Contemporary, check out the Wave. Remember, most resturants at the resorts (Ohana, Narcoosees, citricos) are only open for dinner.

Regarding M&M, I'm really uncertain but I don't think they can be added (they are not listed under the enhancements on the DFTW website), but if they can, they're almost $1k for half an hour. $850 I think.

I've eaten at 98 out of 245 restaurants at Walt Disney World (40%)
NoOrdinaryPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
memories, memories collection, memories wedding

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: