Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-30-2012, 04:45 PM   #1
patti226
Mouseketeer

letter from parents

I am taking my grandson on a cruise this Saturday and I have a notrized letter signed by both parents it is not the offical disney letter but it has all the important info on it such as ship name dates and ports will this be good or do I need to have them do another letter.
tjanks for all the help
patti226 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 06:29 PM   #2
sue
love my DVC

I would suggest contacting DCL directly to make sure. Would hate for you to get to the port and have it denied.
Disney' Big Red Boat 3/92 Contemporary 3/92, Poly Resort 12/ 01, Disney Wonder 12/01, Disney Magic 11/05, SSR and OKW 10/06, SSR 08/07 Hawaii Mauni Lani Resort 08/08, Pop Century 2009, OKW 2009, DVC member only cruise Disney Wonder 2009, DVC trade to Kauai Wyndham Shearwater 01/10, All star music resort 08/11, SSR treehouse villas and OKW 11/11, Pop Century 11/12, Disney Fantasy Western 11/12, Bay Lake and Disney Fantasy Eastern 10/14
sue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 06:47 PM   #3
Luckymomoftwo
DIS Veteran

I'm not sure what all is included in Disney's letter to use for this, but there is also an affidavit that I always sign when my kids are traveling without me or I am traveling without them. That is an affidavit allowing whoever they are with to authorize medical treatment in the unfortunate case they need it. By law, the parents/legal guardians are the only ones allowed to authorize any medical treatment to minors. So, I always make sure to have a notarized affidavit prepared as a "just in case"

Luckymomoftwo is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: