Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-29-2012, 03:28 PM   #16
lilpooh108
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mammaz View Post
The "hidden" lounges on the fourth and fifth floors. My favorite places to hide and relax! Also a good place at night to watch the electrical parade are the balconies on the fourth floor and fifth.
What hidden lounges? The WL is one of my favorite resorts and we have a 1 night stay (boo, only 1 night) stay on our last night...pray tell about these lounges!
lilpooh108 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 03:54 PM   #17
Mammaz
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilpooh108 View Post
What hidden lounges? The WL is one of my favorite resorts and we have a 1 night stay (boo, only 1 night) stay on our last night...pray tell about these lounges!
They are on the fourth and fifth floors above the main entrance doors. There is a fireplace on the fourth floor one. Don't remember if the fifth floor has a fireplace or not. Also on the opposite End of the lobby are the two outdoor balconies. One is large and used for wedding the other very small but they both have chairs and tables to sit. We took our bedtime snacks out and watched the floating parade. Most people don't k ow they are there. All these places are great to people watch also.
Mammaz is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-30-2012, 12:34 AM   #18
emilyann415
DIS Veteran

Rub Humphrey's nose (bear on totem pole by gift shop) and you will be blessed with an extra magical visit! It's a family tradition for us after we check in, you walk right by it on your way to the elevators.

I think flag family is halted right now due to construction issues. Maybe someone else can confirm?

HAVE A GREAT TIME!!!
emilyann415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 10:55 AM   #19
Caboosey
Mouseketeer

I haven't tried it, but I recently read a review of the cheese fondue at Territory Lounge and am SO MAD that I didn't get it on my last trip - it sounds delicious!
Old 09-30-2012, 11:24 AM   #20
Gary M
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mammaz View Post
They are on the fourth and fifth floors above the main entrance doors. There is a fireplace on the fourth floor one. Don't remember if the fifth floor has a fireplace or not. Also on the opposite End of the lobby are the two outdoor balconies. One is large and used for wedding the other very small but they both have chairs and tables to sit. We took our bedtime snacks out and watched the floating parade. Most people don't k ow they are there. All these places are great to people watch also.

The fifth floor also has a fireplace. These lounges have chairs and a couches which are very comfortable.

There is also a large outside balcony overlooking the entrance to WL, I believe it's on the 4th. floor.
Gary M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 12:07 PM   #21
GrandCalifornian
Can't Wait To Go Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilpooh108

Here is a picture looking down on the sitting areas above the front entrance on the fourth and fifth floor. Very nice relaxing spot.
GrandCalifornian is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: