Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-19-2012, 04:40 PM   #31
PrincessInOz
in
Catch you at the other end

Sounds like your time on board is all planned out. Enjoy....and stay off the internet (when you're on board)!

Disneyland - Dec 1986, May 1990, Dec 1997, Aug 2003, Jun 2005, Jul 2007 TR, Nov 2008, Jan 2011 and Nov 2012 Another Mad Dash TR
Walt Disney World - Jun 2005, May 2010 (POR, BCV) PTR || TR, Oct 2010 (CSR) PTR || TR, Oct 2013 Anyone Game? PTR || TR in progress
Hong Kong Disneyland - Mar/Apr 2012 TR
PrincessInOz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 04:43 PM   #32
dolphingirl47
I will post my goodies once I am back
I have always been too worried to use the pillowcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by franandaj View Post
You'll have fun in San Francisco. I used to always eat a Ghiradelli Chocolate Factory when I would go up there. Awesome Ice Cream Sundaes! I saw your update on the Wine Country Tour, we visited that same winery when we took a weekend Carnival Cruise back in 1997 or so. I couldn't believe how much it still looked the same! As I said before the Disney Family Museum is really great. Is Graham going to go with you or will that be a day of separate excursions? I really think if he went along, it might help him "understand" what is so neat about the whole Disney legacy. The museum itself is really well done and very moving
The jury is still out on this. I think on the one had, he is quite interested in the Disney Family Museum. On the other hand, cycling across the Golden Gate Bridge is on his bucket list. As we both want to do a Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour

Quote:
So I've made a few decisions regarding this cruise, now I just have to call up the concierge services and take care of them!

First off, I'm not going to get a weeklong pass for the Rainforest Room. I deicded that I'm highly unlikely to use it EVERY day I'm on board the ship. I also decided that I'm going to book my spa treatment for the first day that we are in Cabo. Since we won't be going ashore AND the second Cabo day we have a dinner reservation at Palo, it made more sense to be comatose on the non Palo dinner night.

I can get into the Rainforest room on that day (Wednesday) because I have a spa treatment. I can reserve individual days in the RR through concierge, but not the week long package. It's $16 per day or $99 for the whole week, so the only savings is if I use it for all 7 days. I figure I'll do 3-4 days to reserve it including my spa day and that should be plenty.

I was also talking to Fran about how they keep the freezer stocked with Mickey Bars in Concierge and she said, "We can't afford that!" I had to tell her that we had already booked AND paid for it! She started to feel better when I told her that we also got sodas stocked in the fridge. This time when I told her we got 100 free minutes of internet, she said, "but can you purchase more? That's not going to be enough!" What? Does she think we are going to sit around online while on the cruise?

As much as I will enjoy checking in occasionally and saying "hi", I think I have better things to do on the cruise then play on the DIS!

So that's it for now. I need to start thinking about my wardrobe. I think I missed the window to get a custom made gown like Corinna's, but maybe I need to make a trip to Catherine's while they have their holiday finery and NYE clothes on the rack!
Your plans sound great. There is just one slight hitch. I know that it used to be the case that you could use the Rainforest Room if you had a spa treatment that day. This is no longer the case.

Corinna
dolphingirl47 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-19-2012, 04:53 PM   #33
jetskigrl

Ignorance is definitely bliss sometimes!
Ok...lets shake things up a bit

Quote:

Wow! Your trip is so close now! My parents live in Saratoga, but they are going to sell their house and downsize, they're looking in the Willow Glen area. The Disney Family Museum is really fascinating, we enjoyed it when we went there a couple years ago. I love to have lunch in Old Town San Diego. There are some great Mexican restaurants in there.

When I was a kid growing up (well I have my DL) I used to go up into SF all the time. I knew the the pier/waterfront area and the Haight Ashbury District really well. I suppose it could have been worse, at least I wasn't hanging out in the Tenderloin! Have fun on your trip. I'll be thinking of you as I am in swing band rehearsal.
I know...I can't believe it is almost here

I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed the museum. I'm looking forward to taking our time looking around without the kids getting bored and asking it is it time to go yet Actually, they are both Disney fanatics like me so they would probably enjoy it, I'm just not sure they would want to take the time to read everything like we will.

Next Up:
jetskigrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 09:33 AM   #34
dgbg100106

It is pretty unique... Just like me
Mommy, please make the mean witch stop talking to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessInOz View Post
Sounds like your time on board is all planned out. Enjoy....and stay off the internet (when you're on board)!
I agree....

73 Cont, 74 Poly, 91 Swan, 02 CBR, 05 BWV, 09 Jambo House AKL (F&WF), 10 Jambo House AKL (F&WF), 11 BWV, 11 BCV (F&WF)

2013 Cruising adventures
3rd times a Charm, F&WF2011 Celebrating Graduations at the world2010 F&WF, AKV with Sunrise Safari and 7 nights on Cruise
dgbg100106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 05:05 PM   #35
Leshaface
DIS Veteran

Quote:
So I've made a few decisions regarding this cruise, now I just have to call up the concierge services and take care of them!

First off, I'm not going to get a weeklong pass for the Rainforest Room. I deicded that I'm highly unlikely to use it EVERY day I'm on board the ship. I also decided that I'm going to book my spa treatment for the first day that we are in Cabo. Since we won't be going ashore AND the second Cabo day we have a dinner reservation at Palo, it made more sense to be comatose on the non Palo dinner night.

I can get into the Rainforest room on that day (Wednesday) because I have a spa treatment. I can reserve individual days in the RR through concierge, but not the week long package. It's $16 per day or $99 for the whole week, so the only savings is if I use it for all 7 days. I figure I'll do 3-4 days to reserve it including my spa day and that should be plenty.

I was also talking to Fran about how they keep the freezer stocked with Mickey Bars in Concierge and she said, "We can't afford that!" I had to tell her that we had already booked AND paid for it! She started to feel better when I told her that we also got sodas stocked in the fridge. This time when I told her we got 100 free minutes of internet, she said, "but can you purchase more? That's not going to be enough!" What? Does she think we are going to sit around online while on the cruise?

As much as I will enjoy checking in occasionally and saying "hi", I think I have better things to do on the cruise then play on the DIS!

So that's it for now. I need to start thinking about my wardrobe. I think I missed the window to get a custom made gown like Corinna's, but maybe I need to make a trip to Catherine's while they have their holiday finery and NYE clothes on the rack!
Oh gosh, I have a feeling you're going to enjoy the Rainforest room so much that you'll regret not getting it for the entire week, since I KNOW you love your relaxation time. ETA: didn't see your second paragraph - I think you'll definitely use it at least for 3 days and i'm glad you're able to reserve it through Concierge.

I hope you're not on the internet the entire time too! There is too many fun things to do on board!

Have you got on the DIS meet up thread for that cruise yet? Or are you planning too??

DLR: Yearly trips from 1991-2006, AP holder Jan 06 (monthly trips thru May 2008), Nov 08 DLH-Dreams, Jan 09 GCH, June 09 DLH-Magic, June 09 Desert Inn, Oct 09 Tropicana, Mar 10 GCH, May 10 Castle Inn, Nov 10 GCH, Mar 11 DLH, Nov 11 GCH, Mar 12 PPH, Apr 12 PPH, July 12 PPH, Nov 12 DLH, May 13 GCH, July 14 VGC
WDW : June 2-8, 2008 - Pop Century, January 20-28, 2010 - CSR, Dec 8-15, 2012 AKV/BWV, Oct 5-11, 2013 SSR/AKV/BLT
DCL: Dream June 2011, Wonder Dec 2011

Food and Wine? Sounds Divine! Oct 2013 TR
Our First WDW Trip as Parents - December 2012
Mexican Riviera Cruise with WONDERful Souvenir in the Works!Dream CAME True! June 21-26, 2011 TR
Food, Fun, and Frivolity: 8 Funtabulous days
Ugh, what were we thinking?! 9 days Deluxe Dining, The Crow's fly to Disneyworld! Jan 20-28, 2010 Pre-TR, DLR - The Proposal, Bouncers, and a Celebrity! June 3-6

Last edited by Leshaface; 09-20-2012 at 05:07 PM. Reason: Added stuff
Leshaface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 08:54 PM   #36
franandaj

Sharing adventures and good times
My heart is forever given to Fran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessInOz View Post
I have lots more to plan and a lot of it I can't do until I arrive on the ship. However, just wait, would you believe that I already have DTD itineraries "penciled in" based on the Navigators Alicia sent me and that I saw for other MR cruises last fall?

And I won't be spending all my time on the internet, but with 100 complimentary minutes I will at least have to check in on the DIS! Probably no FB and definitely NOT looking at my email!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphingirl47 View Post
The jury is still out on this. I think on the one had, he is quite interested in the Disney Family Museum. On the other hand, cycling across the Golden Gate Bridge is on his bucket list. As we both want to do a Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour

Your plans sound great. There is just one slight hitch. I know that it used to be the case that you could use the Rainforest Room if you had a spa treatment that day. This is no longer the case.

Corinna
All of those sound like great tours. Difficult decision to make.

That's too bad about the Rainforest Room, but I'm glad I know in advance so that I can plan accordingly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetskigrl View Post
I know...I can't believe it is almost here

I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed the museum. I'm looking forward to taking our time looking around without the kids getting bored and asking it is it time to go yet Actually, they are both Disney fanatics like me so they would probably enjoy it, I'm just not sure they would want to take the time to read everything like we will.
We went with my parents and they wound up sitting down in the long room at the end with benches (I think they did that on purpose) because Fran and I took so long to read all the signs on the exhibits. BTW, I was in tears bawling by the end of the museum because it ends with (and I don't think I"m spoiling anything.) a tribute to the man and everything he did. It's incredibly touching.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgbg100106 View Post
I agree....
I still have to get my schedule set, Martini tastings, wine tastings, Mojito tastings, Tequila tastings. I will be a busy girl!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshaface View Post
Oh gosh, I have a feeling you're going to enjoy the Rainforest room so much that you'll regret not getting it for the entire week, since I KNOW you love your relaxation time. ETA: didn't see your second paragraph - I think you'll definitely use it at least for 3 days and i'm glad you're able to reserve it through Concierge.

I hope you're not on the internet the entire time too! There is too many fun things to do on board!

Have you got on the DIS meet up thread for that cruise yet? Or are you planning too??
I'm definitely going to get it on the day of my massage since it doesn't "come with it" anymore. I know I spent sometime in there on our first Wonder cruise. I think I'll want it the first day of the cruise too, as I look over my itinerary, the massage will be on the Friday. That way I can come home relaxed and that's the "non Palo Cabo day".

So Sunday, Monday, Tuesday (all days at Sea) and Friday for Rainforest room. I think Wednesday and Thursday even though we won't spend much time in port, I'd rather have those days free, I can always try to add it. I do like my relaxing time, but I can't do it for very long. I find that I get ancy. Every time I've gone down to the pool at the VGC, I get in the hot tub, get in the pool, sit on a lounger, and that's about it. I'm done and ready to go DO something!

I am on the DIS thread for my cruise. I purposely DID NOT start it because it's been so long since we cruised, but someone started it with their first post on the DIS and hasn't been back since! However, plenty of us are chiming in. All of them are new to the DIS and cruising, it's sort of funny. You reminded me that I need to set up a meet at like 3PM, I think Corinna said they did it at the Cove Bar on her cruises. She clued me into the cruise thread.

I also did not volunteer to head up the FEE, however, anyone who gave an inkling that they might be willing to do it, I egged them on! In fact, I'm working on getting my Fish Extender. You all know that there's no way I'm going to sew it and since Arline passed I don't have an "in" with someone who sews. So I turned to eBay. A couple months ago there were tons of them up there, some really cute ones including a "Cars" themed one, but I didn't bite.

However, I'm working with a seller who has a two pocket one on eBay. She has a "pocket material" with Lightning McQueen in all different poses, and I asked her if I bought a Mader applique on eBay and sent it to her if she would use that instead of the Mickey that she uses on most of her patterns. I'm still waiting to hear back from her, but I think that's what I'm going to go with for our FE. It will be good for future cruises too since it's not MR or holiday specific.

Now I just need to figure out what to do for my gifts. I'm not creative and crafty where I can make stuff. Too bad everyone doesn't want sheet music! We've got tons of THAT! We have these little pocket knives that we bought as a giveaway for the music store, Darcy suggested that I give those to the FE folks, but I don't think that the security check would be happy to find a couple dozen swiss army like pocket knives in my luggage!

Back to the drawing board!
Alison ~~~~ Sleepy and Grumpy Visit Tatooine | Our Disney Dream Home|Keep Your Eyes on the Road | I do get to go to WDW this year! | Expo 2013 | ...It's How You Play the Game | We need a little Magic... | TR - Pinch me... | Destination D-75 TR | It'll be a WONDER ... | Cheating on Mickey w/ Harry, PTR | D23 Expo 2011 TR | D23 D40 WDW in Detail | DCA F&W Review | Jan 2010 DR Visits 2015: VGC, VWL, DCL 2014: VGC, CSR, VGF, DCL 2013: VWL, BCV, DCL, AKL, BLT, VGC, 2012: VGC, DCL, 2011: VGC, BLT, OKW 2010: THV, AKV, VGC, 2009: BWV 2008: SSR, 2007: AKL & GF, 2001: AKL, BC & DCL 1997: DXL & WL 1993: GF, DL Too many to count since 1973!

Last edited by franandaj; 12-10-2012 at 06:34 PM.
franandaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 01:35 AM   #37
ACDSNY

No freaking out allowed
Just flying by

You'll be surprised how fast those internet minutes will be used up, it's pretty slow. I've bought two fish extenders from Bonny Sews and they're really good quality.

Disneyland - Too many to count! Last DL trip: May 2013 WDW - Nov 2011, Nov 2009, May 2007, Oct 2006, July 2006, Oct 2005, Oct 2003, Oct 2000
DCL - Nov 2013 Fantasy EC, Mar 2012 Wonder MR, Nov 2011 Dream B2B, Jan 2011 Wonder Panama Canal, Nov 2009 Wonder Princess - Panama Canal Jan 2014, Pacific Coast May 2006, Alaska Sep 2004, Mar 1999 Australia/New Zealand Big Island - May 2013 Kauai - Jun 2014, Jan & Dec 2012, Feb 2010, Oct 2008 Maui - Jan & Nov 2012 Oahu Aulani - Jun 2014, Jan & Dec 2012
ACDSNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 01:48 AM   #38
franandaj

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACDSNY View Post
You'll be surprised how fast those internet minutes will be used up, it's pretty slow. I've bought two fish extenders from Bonny Sews and they're really good quality.
Oh believe me, I know! We took our first cruise when our internet business was just begining, our first internet "check in" was close to the end of our cruise, and we found out that NOTHING had been done on our store for days. Our one employee at the time told us he couldn't log in to process orders, but we had no problem, from the ship!!!!!!

ANYways, we're pretty cautious who takes over and especially since the things a limited. I will probably just check in on my threads to say "HI" and not read up. Fran will probably use some with her surfuing and stuff. We will use it up somehow, but if nothing else I will be reading up and saying Hi omn the thread I am subscribed to!
Alison ~~~~ Sleepy and Grumpy Visit Tatooine | Our Disney Dream Home|Keep Your Eyes on the Road | I do get to go to WDW this year! | Expo 2013 | ...It's How You Play the Game | We need a little Magic... | TR - Pinch me... | Destination D-75 TR | It'll be a WONDER ... | Cheating on Mickey w/ Harry, PTR | D23 Expo 2011 TR | D23 D40 WDW in Detail | DCA F&W Review | Jan 2010 DR Visits 2015: VGC, VWL, DCL 2014: VGC, CSR, VGF, DCL 2013: VWL, BCV, DCL, AKL, BLT, VGC, 2012: VGC, DCL, 2011: VGC, BLT, OKW 2010: THV, AKV, VGC, 2009: BWV 2008: SSR, 2007: AKL & GF, 2001: AKL, BC & DCL 1997: DXL & WL 1993: GF, DL Too many to count since 1973!

Last edited by franandaj; 12-12-2012 at 01:28 PM.
Old 09-21-2012, 02:26 PM   #39
eandesmom
I'm with Beast

Quote:
I am on the DIS thread for my cruise. I purposely DID NOT start it because it's been so long since we cruised, but someone started it with their first post on the DIS and hasn't been back since! However, plenty of us are chiming in. All of them are new to the DIS and cruising, it's sort of funny. You reminded me that I need to set up a meet at like 3PM, I think Corinna said they did it at the Cove Bar on her cruises. She clued me into the cruise thread.

I also did not volunteer to head up the FEE, however, anyone who gave an inkling that they might be willing to do it, I egged them on! In fact, I'm working on getting my Fish Extender. You all know that there's no way I'm going to sew it and since Arline passed I don't have an "in" with someone who sews. So I turned to eBay. A couple months ago there were tons of them up there, some really cute ones including a "Cars" themed one, but I didn't bite.

However, I'm working with a seller who has a two pocket one on eBay. She has a "pocket material" with Lightning McQueen in all different poses, and I asked her if I bought a Mader applique on eBay and sent it to her if she would use that instead of the Mickey that she uses on most of her patterns. I'm still waiting to hear back from her, but I think that's what I'm going to go with for our FE. It will be good for future cruises too since it's not MR or holiday specific.
We had our meet at the promenade lounge when we were on the Wonder, it was a big meet so worked better than Cove.

I used Stitches and Bows for both of my FE's and both were custom. She charges more and it takes a little longer but it was so worth it! She's on Etsy and FB. I know figures are harder for them to fit in general, than the "outlines". I'd found a few designs I liked that weren't current patterns she owned but she was willing to buy them for me. There are a number of good sellers on Etsy, you might want to peek there in addition to Ebay if you haven't already.

Quote:
Now I just need to figure out what to do for my gifts. I'm not creative and crafty where I can make stuff. Too bad everyone doesn't want sheet music! We've got tons of THAT! We have these little pocket knives that we bought as a giveaway for the music store, Darcy suggested that I give those to the FE folks, but I don't think that the security check would be happy to find a couple dozen swiss army like pocket knives in my luggage!

Back to the drawing board!
I know it's not terribly original but have you thought of making a CD? We've received them on both our cruises and just loved them!
eandesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 02:47 PM   #40
dolphingirl47
I will post my goodies once I am back
I have always been too worried to use the pillowcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by franandaj
I still have to get my germ killer schedule set, Martini tastings, wine tastings, Mojito tastings, Tequila tastings. I will be a busy girl!
That sounds great. I have not given any thought yet to what tastings I want to do. I can't wait for the first Galveston cruise to get back so that I can see the Navigators and start figuring out what to plan for.

Quote:
Actually, we have always done the embarkation meet at the Promenade Lounge. That way any kids could attend if they wanted. If you have a purely adult group then Outlook Cafe would work on the Wonder. I am so going to miss this on the Magic. Still, I have my own personal "Outlook" this time. We just got our room assignment and I am bursting with excitement.

Quote:
That sounds great. I am doing something really silly this time round. Graham has banned me from Fish Extender exchanges for future cruises as we had to check an extra bag with all the Fish Extender gifts. The person that I have got my Fish Extenders from now does "Door Spotters" that are magnetic. I asked her if rather than making a magnetic version, she could do one to hang from the Fish and she said she would. I just can't imagine not having anything hanging from my fish.

Corinna
dolphingirl47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 12:56 AM   #41
franandaj

Quote:
Originally Posted by eandesmom View Post
We had our meet at the promenade lounge when we were on the Wonder, it was a big meet so worked better than Cove.

I used Stitches and Bows for both of my FE's and both were custom. She charges more and it takes a little longer but it was so worth it! She's on Etsy and FB. I know figures are harder for them to fit in general, than the "outlines". I'd found a few designs I liked that weren't current patterns she owned but she was willing to buy them for me. There are a number of good sellers on Etsy, you might want to peek there in addition to Ebay if you haven't already.

I know it's not terribly original but have you thought of making a CD? We've received them on both our cruises and just loved them!
Thanks for the suggestion. I was really good with the seller on eBay until she got back to me and suggested that I buy the thing from her and "iron on" my own Mader. I'm looking for a seller who will make me something that I, Alison don't have to make anything. I've never ironed anything on, much less hardly used an iron!

I will check out Etsy, thought I'm not sure what it is, but will google it.

When you say have I thought of making a CD, making a CD of what? And I had not thought of that becuase if someone gave me a CD of something I wouldn't use it, so I'm not sure what to make on a CD. I was actually thinking of things like antibacterial hand stuff in little squirt jars, toothpaste and stuff I could find at the Disney outlets. Maybe something I could find in So Cal, but a lot of people on our cruise are locals, so I'm at a loss!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphingirl47 View Post
That sounds great. I have not given any thought yet to what tastings I want to do. I can't wait for the first Galveston cruise to get back so that I can see the Navigators and start figuring out what to plan for.

Actually, we have always done the embarkation meet at the Promenade Lounge. That way any kids could attend if they wanted. If you have a purely adult group then Outlook Cafe would work on the Wonder. I am so going to miss this on the Magic. Still, I have my own personal "Outlook" this time. We just got our room assignment and I am bursting with excitement.

That sounds great. I am doing something really silly this time round. Graham has banned me from Fish Extender exchanges for future cruises as we had to check an extra bag with all the Fish Extender gifts. The person that I have got my Fish Extenders from now does "Door Spotters" that are magnetic. I asked her if rather than making a magnetic version, she could do one to hang from the Fish and she said she would. I just can't imagine not having anything hanging from my fish.

Corinna
I figure I want to do any tastings that are available! I'll have to remember the Promenade Lounge, I don't know what my block against that was! I'll have to get some creativity going for the FEE. I wish people wanted music related stuff, we're closing our store and have all kinds of stuff music related to get rid of!

We have these pocket knives engraved with our store names, my cleaning lady suggested I give those out as FEE gifts, can you just imagine? Me boarding with like 20 pocket knives in my luggage???? So back to the drawing board....
Old 09-30-2012, 01:48 AM   #42
eandesmom
I'm with Beast

Quote:

Thanks for the suggestion. I was really good with the seller on eBay until she got back to me and suggested that I buy the thing from her and "iron on" my own Mader. I'm looking for a seller who will make me something that I, Alison don't have to make anything. I've never ironed anything on, much less hardly used an iron!

I will check out Etsy, thought I'm not sure what it is, but will google it.

When you say have I thought of making a CD, making a CD of what? And I had not thought of that becuase if someone gave me a CD of something I wouldn't use it, so I'm not sure what to make on a CD. I was actually thinking of things like antibacterial hand stuff in little squirt jars, toothpaste and stuff I could find at the Disney outlets. Maybe something I could find in So Cal, but a lot of people on our cruise are locals, so I'm at a loss!
I meant a music CD, we've gotten them on both our cruises and loved them. Seemed to fit you guys. One was a mix of very "Alaska" music and Disney stuff, the others also a mix but more themed to the cruise (Bahamas) and ages., they did a few versions, adult, girl, boy, that were surprisingly great mixes. A little bit of Disney but not "too" much.

Just google etsy, it's a homemade craft sellers website. One there just search fish extenders.

Iron on? No, I think not!
eandesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 10:53 AM   #43
Pinkocto
In love with all things Disney. Happily joined DVC 01/11.

I got my FE from a lady on Etsy, it was so well done. Seller's name was StitchesAplenty. She didn't have the characters I wanted listed, so I sent her a message and she was happy to accomodate me.

Lots of other FE sellers on there. No need to iron on anything

First Trip - YC '89, CSR '98, Pop '07, Music '08, AKL CL 1/11, SSR 12/11, 5N Dream Cruise & AKV 3/12, AKV CL 9/12 , OKW 12/12, 4N Wonder Cruise 1/13, 7N Fantasy Cruise & AKV CL 3/13, AKV 6/13, DL 9/13, VGF 12/13, OKW/AKV 1/14, 5N Wonder Cruise/VBR 3/14, Western Fantasy/BCV 5/14
Pinkocto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 10:57 AM   #44
franandaj

Quote:
Originally Posted by eandesmom View Post
I meant a music CD, we've gotten them on both our cruises and loved them. Seemed to fit you guys. One was a mix of very "Alaska" music and Disney stuff, the others also a mix but more themed to the cruise (Bahamas) and ages., they did a few versions, adult, girl, boy, that were surprisingly great mixes. A little bit of Disney but not "too" much.

Just google etsy, it's a homemade craft sellers website. One there just search fish extenders.

Iron on? No, I think not!
You know what's really funny? With all the music that we play, we rarely listen to music on CD. We used to, but I'm not sure why we don't anymore. On our road trips we listen to books on CD and often times in the car we just listen to news and traffic. I've heard of people giving CDs of music before, I just couldn't think of what to give someone, when I do listen to music, my tastes are so eclectic!

I'll definitely check out etsy! Thanks for the tip!
Old 09-30-2012, 10:59 AM   #45
franandaj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkocto View Post
I got my FE from a lady on Etsy, it was so well done. Seller's name was StitchesAplenty. She didn't have the characters I wanted listed, so I sent her a message and she was happy to accomodate me.

Lots of other FE sellers on there. No need to iron on anything
Cool! Thanks! The reason I want to buy one is because I want it ready made for me, not half done!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: