Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-29-2012, 10:52 PM   #2431
mvf-m11c
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherry E View Post
Bret -

It's likely that no one else commented about Goofy's because your quote was, "Sherry E if you are reading this, have you seen Minnie at GK during your trip from last year? I believed I didn't see any pictures of Minnie at GK during your trip, but I want to make sure 100% if Minnie will be at GK if we dine there."

It sounded like you were asking me specifically, and referring to pictures from my trip, in which case I responded and said to be sure to post the question in my own TR or send me a PM, because it's not a guarantee that I am going to come back to this thread every day. I might only be able to pop in every few days.

If you want to know something about Goofy's or Minnie & Friends, you can't be sure that the people who know about them will be following your TR. The best thing to do is just post the questions in the Character Meal Superthread. There are plenty of other people who have eaten there more recently than December too (which is when I was last there).

Anyway, Cinderella was also as my Goofy's Kitchen dinner in December, along with Minnie.

Good luck figuring it all out!
I understand and the next time when I ask a question, I will go to the Character Meal Superthread and asked the other DISers about it. When I read your comment I should have said to everyone.

Glad to hear that Minnie and Cinderella were at GK during your dinner last year.

Thank you for your help.

I will go to the superthread and ask the DISers about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessInOz View Post
Bret - I didn't comment because I thought you were directing this to Sherry. In any event, I haven't done a character meal at DLR in YEARS! Lately, I've just been doing flying visits to DLR and doing the park in one or two days..and going commando. Not really enough time to add a character meal to it. (*hangs head in shame*)
I should have said to all the DISers. So I will have to remind myself of what I say on the threads. I have done a few character breakfasts at the DLR, but that is only at the Plaza Inn the last two years. My aunt, her BF and daughter want to see Minnie during breakfast or possibly dinner if they change their minds. Are you considering doing a character breakfast during your trip next year with your family? I think you should do one.
mvf-m11c is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 11:01 PM   #2432
PrincessInOz
in
Catch you at the other end

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvf-m11c View Post
I should have said to all the DISers. So I will have to remind myself of what I say on the threads. I have done a few character breakfasts at the DLR, but that is only at the Plaza Inn the last two years. My aunt, her BF and daughter want to see Minnie during breakfast or possibly dinner if they change their minds. Are you considering doing a character breakfast during your trip next year with your family? I think you should do one.
The last couple of trips, we've been doing character meals at WDW instead of DLR lately. We tend to hit DLR just after we've arrived in the US and we treat Anaheim as a short stop to get over the jetlag.

We'll definitely book in for a character breakfast at WDW....DH and I really liked Tusker House and the breakfast at Cape May is good as well. We don't enjoy Chef Mickey and I'd like to try 'OHanas.
I might consider one at DLR as well; depending on how much time we end up staying in Anaheim. I think DS will LOVE Carsland so I might have to factor in an extra day or so.

Disneyland - Dec 1986, May 1990, Dec 1997, Aug 2003, Jun 2005, Jul 2007 TR, Nov 2008, The Mad Dash (Jan 2011, Nov 2012) Oct 14 PTR
Walt Disney World - Jun 2005, May 2010 (POR, BCV) PTR || TR, Oct 2010 (CSR) PTR || TR, Oct 2013 Anyone Game? PTR || TR in progress
Hong Kong Disneyland - Mar/Apr 2012 TR
PrincessInOz is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-29-2012, 11:22 PM   #2433
mvf-m11c
DIS Veteran

Quote:
The last couple of trips, we've been doing character meals at WDW instead of DLR lately. We tend to hit DLR just after we've arrived in the US and we treat Anaheim as a short stop to get over the jetlag.

We'll definitely book in for a character breakfast at WDW....DH and I really liked Tusker House and the breakfast at Cape May is good as well. We don't enjoy Chef Mickey and I'd like to try 'OHanas.
I might consider one at DLR as well; depending on how much time we end up staying in Anaheim. I think DS will LOVE Carsland so I might have to factor in an extra day or so.
That does make sense after coming all the way from Australia to the US.

I haven't done a character breakfast at WDW in years. I remember the last time I had a character breakfast at WDW was at Chef Mickey at the Contemporary. It must have been over 10 years since I have done one. It would be nice to do one at WDW one day, but the people that I go with are not into character dining. Your DS will love Cars Land during your trip. Hopefully the wait time for RSR won't be that long like this summertime.
Old 10-01-2012, 05:26 PM   #2434
mvf-m11c
DIS Veteran

Day 3 Ė August 15, 2012Ė Part 1

Day 3 Ė August 15, 2012Ė Part 1

After being away from the trip report the last few days, I now have some free time to go and restart the rest of my trip report back in August. I still have less than one month away till my WDW trip with my relatives, my DB and his GF. So I will try to get everything done before we get to the trip report. This has been a long trip report since we were at the parks a lot on Tuesday August 14th. Now itís time to finish the rest of the trip report with the saddest part of the trip which is the last day.

We left off getting back to Best Western Anaheim Inn on Tuesday night where we did a lot of rides, restaurant s and shows that night at the DLR. Now it is the last day of the trip report which is the saddest part of the trip. It is always sad to go home on the last day of the trip, but I was also looking forward to getting home so I can check out the videos and pictures from the trip. It has been a long time since I have been at the park for that long in one day. It was like 14 hours that I was in the park that Tuesday and it was exhausting. But I somehow survived that day and now itís time to get the last part of the day.

I had to get up early that Wednesday morning to take advantage of my Annual Pass Early Entry to Disneyland on Wednesday. I used my APEE at DCA on Tuesday and it was semi worth it since I didnít go on Radiator Springs Racers that morning since it was down. Now I am about to go to DL that Wednesday morning. This was the first time in 2 years since I have done a MM at DL since I stayed at the GCH back in October of 2010. Since I have an AP and stay off-site, I rarely go to MM at DL. So I am planning to take full advantage of it.

Unfortunately, I overslept that Wednesday morning since I was sore and tired from the other day. So I got up around 7am and I got dressed and took a shower that morning. When I was ready, my DB and his GF were still sleeping in the room. I wasnít going to wake them since they donít have a park ticket that day and they wanted to sleep in after Tuesday day at the parks. So I just head on over to DL that morning and hope that it wonít be that busy.

I left around 7:20am from BWAI and heading on over to the esplanade. I would assume that it would be that busy at the turnstiles and there will be a turnstile at DL that will allow the MM/APEE into the park that day. I canít believe that I lost about half an hour that day during APEE/MM at DL. But I needed that extra sleep and rest after a long day on Tuesday.

I got to the turnstiles at DL 7:30am and the regular guests were waiting to get into the park that morning. Luckily, the turnstile for the APEE/MM was still open and I got into the park around 7:30am.

One of the DLRR trains was at the MS station. It was the C.K. Holliday Engine #1 with Holiday 2 car set.

Also when I entered the park, the CM at the turnstile handed me this paper which was the DL Early Entry Guest sheet which will get me past the rope drop area at MS Hub area. Good thing I got this or I would have to wait on the outside of the rope drop to enter the park that morning.

When I entered DL that morning, it was quite and the regular guests are not in the park right now. When I was walking down MS, I got a few pictures on the way in.

Most of MS was quite since it was only the early entry guests

Just passed 7:30am

The rope drop area was at the Hub right around in the area of the Plaza Inn and Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafť. I handed the early entry sheet and was allowed to enter DL that morning. DL lands that are opened during MM is Fantasyland and Tomorrowland. So I am wondering what I will do first.

I decided to head on over to Fantasyland and possibly go on a few rides since I am going in that direction I was fortunate to get a picture of the Matterhorn without any people in the picture.

One of the light fixture on the route of going to FL from the MS Hub.

It was quiet around FL and hopefully that it wonít be that bad when I try to go on some rides.

I thought about going on over to Peter Pan, but I wanted to go on the Matterhorn again after riding it on Tuesday. I knew that the Matterhorn shouldnít be that crowded that morning so I head on over there. But when I looked at Storybook Land Canal Boats, it was not running that morning.

When I got over to the Matterhorn, the wait time was less than 5 minutes so it was a walk on that morning. I went through the Fantasyland side since I have ridden the Tomorrowland side the other day.

Just like the Tomorrowland side, the new bobsleds were not that comfortable and I had to bend my legs in the front of the bobsleds. I have said in my time when I rode the Matterhorn on Tuesday that it isnít that comfortable riding in the bobsleds with a bag especially a backpack. I barely had enough room to put my bag between my legs. If you do plan on riding the Matterhorn and you have a bag, have someone hold it so you wonít feel that uncomfortable riding it.

The FL side of the Matterhorn is just like the same where it isnít that fast than the TL side, but it was just as bumpy riding in the new cars just like the TL side. I have said this in the trip report and I will say it again that the new bobsleds are not that comfortable to ride in and I really missed the old bobsleds where they were more comfortable.

As I got off the Matterhorn, I started to walk around the FL and see how busy it is that day. I mostly do this all the time I go to DL in the morning where I just roamed around and donít go on any rides. I know that I should be taking advantage of the MM at DL, but this is who I am and I like to roam around and get great pictures of the park.

Another light fixture in FL

Most of the rides at FL were walk-ons or a short wait time

When I looked at PP it was a walk-on, so I head on over to PP and rode it that morning. It was nice that PP had barely any people in the queue. Every time I go on this ride at DL, I like this one way better than the one at WDW. I was at first not planning on riding PP but since the wait time was short, I hhad to go on it that morning.

I got to ride PP that morning and I exited the ride. It was nice to ride PP that morning with a short wait time. Now I was still in FL and taking pictures around the area.

A look at Pinocchioís Daring Journey

Another light fixture

It was quite around FL that morning

That is it for this post and I will have more from that morning at DL. What will I do next that morning?
Old 10-01-2012, 11:55 PM   #2435
ACDSNY

No freaking out allowed
Just flying by

Another nice set of pics Brett. I love when I'm able to get pics without people in them around the parks. I'm really looking forward to going back in May.

Disneyland - Too many to count! Last DL trip: May 2013 WDW - Nov 2011, Nov 2009, May 2007, Oct 2006, July 2006, Oct 2005, Oct 2003, Oct 2000
DCL - S. Caribbean Oct 2014 Magic, E. Caribbean Nov 2013 Fantasy, Mexican Riviera Mar 2012 Wonder, Bahamas B2B Nov 2011 Dream, Panama Canal Jan 2011 Wonder, Bahamas Nov 2009 Wonder
Princess - Panama Canal Jan 2014, Pacific Coast May 2006, Alaska Sep 2004, Mar 1999 Australia/New Zealand
Big Island - May 2013 Kauai - Jun 2014, Jan & Dec 2012, Feb 2010, Oct 2008 Maui - Jan & Nov 2012 Oahu Aulani - Jun 2014, Jan & Dec 2012
ACDSNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 07:13 AM   #2436
PrincessInOz
in

I love seeing DL in the early morning light. It just seems to glow.

Great set of pics! Looking forward to seeing where you went next!

Disneyland - Dec 1986, May 1990, Dec 1997, Aug 2003, Jun 2005, Jul 2007 TR, Nov 2008, The Mad Dash (Jan 2011, Nov 2012) Oct 14 PTR
Walt Disney World - Jun 2005, May 2010 (POR, BCV) PTR || TR, Oct 2010 (CSR) PTR || TR, Oct 2013 Anyone Game? PTR || TR in progress
Old 10-02-2012, 07:01 PM   #2437
Sherry E
Willing victim of the Disney Snowball Effect...
Okay so after a coffee and lunch break I am back!

DISboards Moderator

Bret -

I posted about this on the DIS earlier today, but have you had a chance to read this blog about the holidays from the Disney Parks Blog?:

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blo...ugh-january-6/

Of course, we already knew what the dates for the season were going to be months ago, so I'm not sure why they think they are telling us something we don't already know!

What struck me as interesting is, specifically, the mention of the Cars Land decorations. Do you notice how they seem to only refer to 4 locations along Route 66? (I just knew that the Tower of Tires in front of Luigi's would be used for Christmas lights!)

We already expected there to be decorations in Cars Land and on BVS (which the Parks Blog confirms), but it's interesting that they don't say that Cars Land will be fully decorated. They only mention those certain locations. Interesting. I wonder if the shops and other spots in Cars Land will not be decorated?

Also, I kind of wondered if they would do with Cars Land what they do in Toon Town - play Christmas songs sung by the characters. The music in Cars Land is so integral to the whole experience, so I wonder if it will be the same songs they usually play or holiday music.

Another thing about this Blog - do you notice that, under "Returning Favorites" for Disneyland, they don't mention the themed decorations in Toon Town or in New Orleans Square? They also don't mention the reindeer at the newly named "Holly Jolly Jamboree."

I posted a comment to the Blog much, much earlier today (hours and hours ago), saying that I hope the "Returning Favorites" include Toon Town and New Orleans Square's decor, and that DCA needs decorations in every land because it always pales in comparison to DL.

Hours later, my comment has still not appeared under the Comments section of the blog. And yet, they always, always post comments from that "Fred" guy! I see Fred's comments on the Blog all the time!

Pumpkins, Peppermint, Pastels and...Club 33!!! - (A new chapter begins... Many photos and wacky tales, coming soon to a Trip Report thread near you!)
And for some non-holiday seaside fun in the sun ~~ 2012 Catalina Island/Avalon Trip Report - My Solo Day Trip, in Photos (LOTS of Photos!)- 7/21/12 & Highlights from 2013 & 2014
Sherry E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 11:17 PM   #2438
mvf-m11c
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACDSNY View Post
Another nice set of pics Brett. I love when I'm able to get pics without people in them around the parks. I'm really looking forward to going back in May.
Thank you Angela. It is so fun going to DL during MM. I barely do it anymore since I have an AP and I don't stay on-site. So I try to take advantage of MM at DL that day and I didn't do that since I got up late. It was alright that I didn't get up earlier since I was exhausted the other day.

That is very nice news to hear that you will be heading back to the DLR in May. When are your dates for your May trip?

Quote:
I love seeing DL in the early morning light. It just seems to glow.

Great set of pics! Looking forward to seeing where you went next!
It very nice to see the park partially empty where you do see some people in the park when the park opens. MM are always fun to go since they are less crowded and short wait times.

Thank you PiO. The next post will be up tomorrow morning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherry E View Post
Bret -

I posted about this on the DIS earlier today, but have you had a chance to read this blog about the holidays from the Disney Parks Blog?:

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blo...ugh-january-6/

Of course, we already knew what the dates for the season were going to be months ago, so I'm not sure why they think they are telling us something we don't already know!

What struck me as interesting is, specifically, the mention of the Cars Land decorations. Do you notice how they seem to only refer to 4 locations along Route 66? (I just knew that the Tower of Tires in front of Luigi's would be used for Christmas lights!)

We already expected there to be decorations in Cars Land and on BVS (which the Parks Blog confirms), but it's interesting that they don't say that Cars Land will be fully decorated. They only mention those certain locations. Interesting. I wonder if the shops and other spots in Cars Land will not be decorated?

Also, I kind of wondered if they would do with Cars Land what they do in Toon Town - play Christmas songs sung by the characters. The music in Cars Land is so integral to the whole experience, so I wonder if it will be the same songs they usually play or holiday music.

Another thing about this Blog - do you notice that, under "Returning Favorites" for Disneyland, they don't mention the themed decorations in Toon Town or in New Orleans Square? They also don't mention the reindeer at the newly named "Holly Jolly Jamboree."

I posted a comment to the Blog much, much earlier today (hours and hours ago), saying that I hope the "Returning Favorites" include Toon Town and New Orleans Square's decor, and that DCA needs decorations in every land because it always pales in comparison to DL.

Hours later, my comment has still not appeared under the Comments section of the blog. And yet, they always, always post comments from that "Fred" guy! I see Fred's comments on the Blog all the time!
I got to read the Disney blog tonight. Thank you for posting the link Sherry.

We already knew that there would be decorations at Cars Land and Buena Vista Street but I was surprised to read that only four locations will be decorated. We knew that Luigi's Casa Della Tires location will be decorated with the Leaning Tower of Tires. I thought that they would add decorations for Lizzie's Curios Shop, Ramone's, Sarge's, Mater, etc. just like the other four locations. Maybe they will add decorations to the shops and other buildings at CL and just want to make it interesting.

It will be nice to hear Christmas songs for Cars Land, but I also don't want that to happen since I like the songs at Cars Land right now. But we'll just wait and see when we get closer to the dates.

I was surprised to read that they didn't mention anything about Mickey's Toon Town or New Orleans Square. Those two lands are decorated at DL every year and I will be surprised if they don't add the Holiday decorations. That is part of the Christmas season at DL and it will be very disappointing if they don't have them up this year. They change the Reindeer Round-Up to Holly Jolly Jamboree. I don't like the name change and I would guess that they will use the Festival Arena for the Holly Jolly Jamboree like they did with the Halloween Carnival. I don't like how they changes to the Halloween season this year and DL and hope they won't do too much to BTR this year.

I did not see your comment on the blog about Toon Town and New Orleans Square. I was surprised to hear and not see your comment on the blog. Hopefully that they will add your comment and they will respond to it. For DL veterans of the Holiday season like you and me, it will be very disappointing to not see any Holiday decorations at MTT and NOS. There is no question that DCA needs more decorations and with the price increase, they better added more decorations and not less decorations.

We'll just have to wait and hear from them about the decorations at MTT and NOS. But after reading it, I am getting nervous and will be disappointed if they do that to MTT and NOS.
Old 10-03-2012, 11:08 PM   #2439
mvf-m11c
DIS Veteran

Day 3 Ė August 15, 2012Ė Part 2

Day 3 Ė August 15, 2012Ė Part 2

I left off at Disneyland during Annual Pass Early Entry or Magic Morning which we call it. I was disappointed that I got up late that morning for my APEE/MM at DL. But after a long day at the park on Tuesday with my DB and his GF, I knew that I was wiped out from the other night and trying to push myself to go to DL during the MM. So I am in the park that morning going on a few rides and taking pictures of a partial empty park like I normally do but half less than a typical morning at DL. Time is so different now that DL and DCA are opened at the same time while DL is the first park for the guests to enter while you have to enter DCA later on. That morning during the first 15 minutes, I got to ride the Matterhorn and Peter Pan. Mostly those two rides are 30+ minute wait times in the afternoon and glad that I got to ride them that morning. Now I am in FL getting some pictures until it was time to open the park officially at 8am. Letís get back to the trip report.

While DL is not opened yet officially at 8am, I was in FL going on some rides until the park was open. I just finished riding Peter Pan and now taking some random pictures around the park that morning.

When I saw Dumbo, I thought about going on it but I do plan on riding it with my DA one day since she wants to go on it.

I left FL and now head on over to Tomorrowland to go on one of my favorite rides at TL which is Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters or BLAB. I always have to go on BLAB every time I am at DL just like the Monorail and the DLRR which are the ones that I go on. So I head on over to TL from FL.

A few more different pictures on the way over to TL

Monorail Blue or Mandy is now in the park

I entered TL and it was still quiet since the park is still during APEE/MM. So the people who are in TL and FL had a few more moments until the regular guests are allowed in the other lands.

I thought about going to Space Mountain, but my backpack would be a problem since I had problems with it on the Matterhorn. The wait time was about 5 minutes that morning which is great to go on during MM.

Now heading on over to BLAB

The wait time was only 5 minutes which was great

I am looking forward to getting back on BLAB since I havenít done well lately on BLAB. I know TK that you would love to have my scores on BLAB, but I havenít hit the 999,999+ score in a long time and maybe this time will happen. Getting 999,999+ is possible if you are in certain areas of the ride and hit the targets like the Zurg secret target where the points is 100,000.

My score for BLAB was 542,100 which is not that bad, but not the score that I would like to get on BLAB. Mostly during that ride, the triangle and diamond targets didnít light up and I didnít hit the secret target and was wondering if the secret target will light up if I am riding it in the afternoon. Sometimes it just me puzzled why the targets donít work in morning like in the afternoon.

After I got off BLAB, the park I snow officially opened at 8am and most of the guests are now in the park. I decided to head on over to Adventureland to get a FP for Indy. So I started to head on over to Indy.
Over at Star Tours, the wait time was only 5 minutes which was great to go on ST. I was considering going on ST that morning, but I wanted to do other things than just by going on rides like taking pictures.

More guests are now coming in the park

Now entering Adventureland

There were quite a number of people in Adventureland and mostly heading on over to Indy.

It only said 10 minutes which takes that long to get through the queue of Indy. So I wasnít planning on going on Indy that morning and just got a FP which the return time was 8:40am to 9:40am.

Now I passed by Tarzanís Treehouse

Over at the RoA, it was quiet while the park opened and it will be busy later on that day.

Now I am just walking around the RoA and NOS to get some pictures while the park was not that crowded. Every time in the morning, NOS and Critter Country is always quiet while most of the guests are at FL & TL in the morning.

A picture of the flowers in the direction of the River of America

I head on over to the NOS RR station to get some pics of the flowers right by the station.

Thatís it for this post and I will have more from Disneyland that Wednesday morning.
Old 10-03-2012, 11:31 PM   #2440
PrincessInOz
in

What a lovely morning! I love that you have such short wait times and get to experience the park with low crowds. If only we were all that blessed every time we went!

Thanks for sharing.

Old 10-05-2012, 09:47 PM   #2441
mvf-m11c
DIS Veteran

Quote:
What a lovely morning! I love that you have such short wait times and get to experience the park with low crowds. If only we were all that blessed every time we went!

Thanks for sharing.

It was a nice morning at DL before the park was open that morning. I like to go to the park first thing in the morning to get pictures of the park while it is not that crowded and also the short wait times for the rides which is great. If you want to go on a ride that has a high wait time in the afternoon or night, I would go on it first thing in the morning when the park opens.

Thank you PiO.
Old 10-05-2012, 10:04 PM   #2442
tksbaskets
DIS Veteran

HI Bret,
I just love your pictures of a quiet NOS and Critter Country. Especially of the Riverboat on the ROA.

I'm most impressed at your score on BLAB. WOW Nice update.
tksbaskets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 11:16 PM   #2443
mvf-m11c
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tksbaskets View Post
HI Bret,
I just love your pictures of a quiet NOS and Critter Country. Especially of the Riverboat on the ROA.

I'm most impressed at your score on BLAB. WOW Nice update.
Hi TK,

It was a nice quiet time at NOS and CC. It is so quiet when DL opens that morning and most of the people are at FL or TL. It's fun to go to those lands in the morning when it opens. The Mark Twain looks very nice in the dock before it set sails that day.

That was a nice score on BLAB. As you know that I always try to get in the 999,999+ score every time I ride it. But it didn't happen that day and maybe next time when I go back I will try it again.

Thank you
Old 10-05-2012, 11:21 PM   #2444
mvf-m11c
DIS Veteran

Day 3 Ė August 15, 2012Ė Part 3

Day 3 – August 15, 2012– Part 3

We left off at DL that Wednesday morning where I was in the park during MM and was excited to go in and go on a few rides and take some pictures of the park while it is partially empty. Mostly when I am at DL in the morning, I mostly just go around the park taking pictures while the park is empty which we don’t see too much on the threads. But I always like to get pictures of DL in the morning where it isn’t that busy.

Now I am in NOS about to go and take more different pictures in the park. I head on over to CC and passing the Haunted Mansion. As expected the HM has no wait time and no one is in the area. I like riding the HM when I have the chance, but I really like the Haunted Mansion Holiday where it is all decorated during the Halloween and Christmas season. It would be nice if the MK at WDW would have the same thing like DL, but there is no comparison for me about the Haunted Mansions at both parks. DL by far my favorite over the MK where the DL has the advantage of the Holiday version.

Now heading on over to CC

I knew that Splash Mountain will have a long queue that day since it is during the summertime and people will go on rides that get you wet and cooled down. I like to ride Splash Mountain, but the morning time was not the time to ride it. But if you don’t want to wait in a long queue to ride Splash Mountain and don’t care if it is during the morning than this is the best time to go on Splash Mountain where is not that crowded.

Over at Hungry Bear Restaurant, it is closed as expected in the morning and won’t open until later during the afternoon.

It was quiet over at CC and right by Splash Mountain

A look at Splash Mountain FP return time sign and they were early that morning

A few more light fixture pics

One of the light fixtures underneath the DLRR bridge

Over at CC, it was like a ghost town and there were no one around the area. So I head on over to Pooh’s Corner to check out the store while I was in the area.

After being in Pooh’s Corner store for awhile just to check out what is there. In the store, it has the regular merchandise that you see around DL and they do have a kitchen where they make treats. I head on out of CC and back around the ROA.

Over at the Columbia where it is at the side dock, there were CM’s working on the Columbia that morning.

Now I am back at NOS/Froniterland and it was still quiet that morning.

I now heading on over to Frontierland and see BTMRR possibly until it is closed for the refurbishment.

Just 5 minutes to get on BTMRR and the return time is early just like Splash Mountain

I passed by BTMRR and now entering the backside of Frontierland

Now heading on over to the back side of Frontierland where Big Thunder Ranch is located and the backside to Fantasyland. I will get back to the trip report on the next update.

Last edited by mvf-m11c; 10-06-2012 at 10:38 AM.
Old 10-06-2012, 06:58 AM   #2445
tksbaskets
DIS Veteran

Very cool light fixture under the DLRR~
tksbaskets is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: