Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-29-2012, 06:27 AM   #1
princessallegra
They call me Mrs. Disney

Another great online check in experience!

Hey DISers! I just wanted to say haiooo and we had another wonderful experience with online check in. We arrive late night on Thursday and stayed one night at ASp, and checked into CSR yesterday morning at 9:30 am. Our room was ready, and our request of Casitas was fulfilled. Love CSR, and love online check in!

F+W was not crowded during the day, but after 5 pm it started getting cray. I tried the lamb chops from Australia, the cheese plate, and the Cheddar Cheese soup for now.

ASMU '95WL '05POP/POFQ '06ASMU '07POLY CL '09WL CL June '10ASMu Suite Nov '10CSR June '11POR Princess 1/2 '12ASp/CSR/AKL '12 ToT 10 Miler CSR '13

Last edited by princessallegra; 09-29-2012 at 01:44 PM.
princessallegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 06:56 AM   #2
DizDaD7
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessallegra View Post
Hey DISers! I just wanted to say haiooo and we had another wonderful experience with online check in. We arrive late night on Thursday and stayed one night at ASp, and checked into CSR yesterday morning at 9:30 am. Our room was ready, and our request of Casitas was fulfilled. Love CSR, and love online check in!

F+W was not crowded during the day, but after 5 pm it started getting cray. I tried the lamb chops from Australia, the cheese plate, and the Cheddar Cheese soup for now.
Enjoy the resort....If it weren't for DVC ( which we bought ) We'd be there again & again... Our fav. Deluxe lite...We stayed in Casitas 3 which was ideal...What bldg. are you in? & be sure to take advantage of the back bus stops...

Also get used to the buses being never full. This is also a great reason why this resort is awesome. Pepper Market, to the lounge to the Great main Pool....Now you got me wanting to ditch my AKL ressies... Have a great trip.

1997- Buenavista Hotel/Spa--HoneyMoon--WDW 25thB-day
2000- Allstar Music---Milennium Year!!
2003- Allstar Movies
2006- Off Site/ House
2007- PoP Century
2008- PoP Century
2010- Coronado Springs--->Oct.29-Nov7.
2011- Port Orleans Riverside-->Nov3-Nov11
2012- Boardwalk Villas--->Aug. 21-Sep.1
2013- AKV JH--->Apr5-Apr13..2014- Grand Cal.Villas--->Feb.15-22
2014- AKV--->Nov.1-9
DizDaD7 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-29-2012, 06:56 AM   #3
letsgoagainsoon
North Central PA

We check into CSR on Monday for the 1st time ever! So excited!! Did you request casitas online or upon arrival? Also, have you noticed how the wifi is throughout the resort?

Thanks!
August '96 - Off Property; September '01- All Star Music; October '04 - All Star Movies; July '05 - Pop Century; September '06 - Pop Century; April '07 - Pop Century; September '08 - Movies; September '09 - Pop Century; September '10 - Pop Century; September '11- Pop Century; September '12 - Coronado Springs
letsgoagainsoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 01:13 PM   #4
princessallegra
They call me Mrs. Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by DizDaD7 View Post
Enjoy the resort....If it weren't for DVC ( which we bought ) We'd be there again & again... Our fav. Deluxe lite...We stayed in Casitas 3 which was ideal...What bldg. are you in? & be sure to take advantage of the back bus stops...

Also get used to the buses being never full. This is also a great reason why this resort is awesome. Pepper Market, to the lounge to the Great main Pool....Now you got me wanting to ditch my AKL ressies... Have a great trip.
We were in 3 last time, it was perfect! This time we are in 5, which is still great and we have an amazing view of the lake. We have a rental car so we don't use the buses but they seem great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by letsgoagainsoon View Post
We check into CSR on Monday for the 1st time ever! So excited!! Did you request casitas online or upon arrival? Also, have you noticed how the wifi is throughout the resort?

Thanks!

Hi! Yes we did request Casitas online when we did online check in. I've only used the wifi here in the room and it's totally fine. No lagging for me. Crowds are great. I was really kind of expecting something nutty after all the recent posts on here, but DH and I were literally laughing today at MK. I mean, yeah there's tons of people but it's NOWHERE near summer time crowds at all! Today at 10:45 am Dumbo was listed as a 15 min standby and it was really like 5 mins. Have a great trip!

ASMU '95WL '05POP/POFQ '06ASMU '07POLY CL '09WL CL June '10ASMu Suite Nov '10CSR June '11POR Princess 1/2 '12ASp/CSR/AKL '12 ToT 10 Miler CSR '13
Old 09-29-2012, 01:36 PM   #5
letsgoagainsoon
North Central PA

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessallegra

We were in 3 last time, it was perfect! This time we are in 5, which is still great and we have an amazing view of the lake. We have a rental car so we don't use the buses but they seem great!

Hi! Yes we did request Casitas online when we did online check in. I've only used the wifi here in the room and it's totally fine. No lagging for me. Crowds are great. I was really kind of expecting something nutty after all the recent posts on here, but DH and I were literally laughing today at MK. I mean, yeah there's tons of people but it's NOWHERE near summer time crowds at all! Today at 10:45 am Dumbo was listed as a 15 min standby and it was really like 5 mins. Have a great trip!
Awesome!! Thanks so much!!
August '96 - Off Property; September '01- All Star Music; October '04 - All Star Movies; July '05 - Pop Century; September '06 - Pop Century; April '07 - Pop Century; September '08 - Movies; September '09 - Pop Century; September '10 - Pop Century; September '11- Pop Century; September '12 - Coronado Springs
letsgoagainsoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 01:44 PM   #6
princessallegra
They call me Mrs. Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by letsgoagainsoon View Post
Awesome!! Thanks so much!!

Np! I will say that we do online check in the day it becomes available. I've found I get my requests each and every time because they allocate the rooms 10 days out. I would still do it for Monday, make your casitas request, and if they didn't meet it when you check in, ask if they can meet it now. Say you are willing to wait, that's what we were planning on doing if they hadn't met the request. That's why we went early like 9:30 am so if we didn't like the room we could wait until afternoon when more rooms free up possibly. Good luck!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: