Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Weddings and Honeymoons > Planning our Happily Ever After
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-17-2012, 06:34 AM   #451
Lisa29
Mouseketeer

I can't believe your report is over.

I have loved reading about your planning, your trip, the Wedding and your honeymoon and your photos have been stunning. I really think you had a fairy tale wedding, everything seemed perfect, you looked beautiful (as did your groom and guests!) and I am very envious! If money was no object and I could get married again, I think I would copy pretty much everything you did!!

October is a great time to visit and the F&W festival is fun. Have fun planning your trips and if you wanted to write about them I would love to see and read about them.

Good luck starting your first year as a resident physician, I imagine it will be extremely hard but also rewarding.

Ooh, almost forgot - your two blurb books are really good and all your wedding pictures look fabulous.

Lisa29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 05:07 PM   #452
CinderALLIE
DIS Veteran

Sad to see your trip report is over. I have enjoyed reading it.

Love the way your house has been decorated with the wedding and honeymoon photo displays.

Good luck at your new job.

18/10/09-9/9/09 - First trip to Disneyland with side trip to Walt Disney Family Museum *Backstage Magic Tour and Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel*

MY LIFE SUCKS!! No trips planned, hopefully late 2014 or sometime in 2015
CinderALLIE is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-18-2012, 11:20 AM   #453
Tiny Disney Dancer
Earning My Ears

Long-time stalker; first time poster!

Just wanted to tell you that everything was absolutely beautiful - from your ceremony to reception to honeymoon - it all looked so perfect!

Also, PM'ing you about one of your dresses (the cream one, to be more specific)!

Last edited by Tiny Disney Dancer; 05-18-2012 at 11:26 AM.
Tiny Disney Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 04:19 PM   #454
sunkist867
Earning My Ears

Your wedding report was amazing! I'm in Rochester, what a small world! Did any of your guys use the men's wearhouse here? When we went in Jan the salesman told us another couple had guys fitted there for a disney wedding
sunkist867 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 01:32 PM   #455
Dr.Cinderella
Mouseketeer

Thank you! Sorry I missed your message until now, yes our guys were fitted locally and then we used the Men's warehouse down in Florida. It worked out perfectly! To update about life in general, married life is wonderful! Couldn't be happier with my husband! I started my residency 4 months ago, so I have been really busy with that! It's going really well so far though. I'm still trying to decide if I want to change my last name officially though. I am going to have my first vacation in a few weeks, and am going to the Food and Wine Festival with my family! I've never been to it before and were staying at the Yacht Club, I can't wait! We're also planning our Anniversary Trip as well, We are going on our first Disney cruise on the Dream! We're also staying at Bay Lake for a few days as well. So lots of good things to look forward to! Hope everyone else is great as well!

My Disney Fairy Tale Wedding Planning Journal & Trip Report: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2415866
Dr.Cinderella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 02:30 PM   #456
DisneyDivaN
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Cinderella View Post
Thank you! Sorry I missed your message until now, yes our guys were fitted locally and then we used the Men's warehouse down in Florida. It worked out perfectly! To update about life in general, married life is wonderful! Couldn't be happier with my husband! I started my residency 4 months ago, so I have been really busy with that! It's going really well so far though. I'm still trying to decide if I want to change my last name officially though. I am going to have my first vacation in a few weeks, and am going to the Food and Wine Festival with my family! I've never been to it before and were staying at the Yacht Club, I can't wait! We're also planning our Anniversary Trip as well, We are going on our first Disney cruise on the Dream! We're also staying at Bay Lake for a few days as well. So lots of good things to look forward to! Hope everyone else is great as well!
Read from start to finish this weekend!! Loved hearing your beautiful wedding story!!

Dec 2010 Family Reunion Trip CBR Nov 2011 CBR 35th Birthday/3rd Anniv. Celebration
March 2012 CBR Couples Getaway

Jan 2013 CBR Winter Getaway, Sept 2013 CBR 5 Yr Anniversary Bonanza!!
Sept 2014 POR Bday/Anniversary Celebration
DisneyDivaN is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: