DVC RESALES
DVC RESALES

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > DVC Member Services
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-28-2012, 11:23 AM   #1
cfw213
DIS Veteran

How should I book this??

Hi all - got back from my first DVC stay less than a week ago and I'm already thinking about my next one!!

Next October I am going with my parents, sister, sisters BF and my DH. Not sure where we are staying yet but I plan to book at SSR in November and swap out if we decide not to stay there.

Anyway, it's kind of complicated because everyone is coming/going different dates. We would rather not do a split stay or change rooms. I am confused on how to book it so we don't end up with 3 or 4 different reservations!

The first 5 nights will be my sister, my parents and I. We would like a one bedroom (October 26-31st).

On October 29th, DH and sisters BF will arrive and stay until Nov 3. We would like them to join my sister and I in the one bedroom, and give my parents their own studio. My sister and I would like to stay in the same one bedroom.

To recap, my sister and I would like a one bedroom for 8 nights. After the first 3 nights, we want to swap our our parents for DH and BF.

Any help?? I don't know if I would have to book a one bedroom from 26-29th with my parents, then a one bedroom from the 29th-3rd with the men, plus an additional studio on the 29th and 30th.
Additionally, I would love if the studio connected to the one bedroom on the two nights my parents and the men overlap.

Hopefully someone can follow my rambling and help me out!!

September 2012 TR - COMPLETE- Are you Push?? Our sister trip around the World - A September 2012 TR
October 2013 TR - IN PROGRESS- Where are we going? What are we doing? An engagement/anniversary extravaganza! - An Oct 2013 TR

cfw213 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: