Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Universal Studios/Sea World > Universal Orlando Resorts & Hotels
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-26-2012, 12:12 AM   #1
beaprn
Earning My Ears

Upgrade to Club charge?

I was reading thru the theads for ideas and I believe I read that any room can be a club room on checkin, you just may not be on the club floor. We stayed at the HRH in 2010- there were four of us including two muckins that have a hole in their feet if you know what I mean, so club totally made sense that time (it was about $90 difference) This time it started out just me in a standard but now my 23y nephew will be with me and he does snack alot plus the beer and wines at night would be a plus for him. There are no Club rooms using my APH so I will check when I checkin. Does anyone know what the upgrade fee for club would be? Thanks for the info.
beaprn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 08:09 AM   #2
damo
Proud Redhead
amok amok amok
The curly haired dude said he wouldn't be joining me this vacation!

Quote:
Originally Posted by beaprn View Post
I was reading thru the theads for ideas and I believe I read that any room can be a club room on checkin, you just may not be on the club floor. We stayed at the HRH in 2010- there were four of us including two muckins that have a hole in their feet if you know what I mean, so club totally made sense that time (it was about $90 difference) This time it started out just me in a standard but now my 23y nephew will be with me and he does snack alot plus the beer and wines at night would be a plus for him. There are no Club rooms using my APH so I will check when I checkin. Does anyone know what the upgrade fee for club would be? Thanks for the info.
Generally around $100
damo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 10:52 AM   #3
CPA_ESQ.
Mouseketeer

I go down to the HRH a couple times a year and from speaking to the staff the club room floor sell out first.

That's interesting that you can get a "pass" to the club for an aditional fee - I guess the only thing you give up is the bigger room and not being able to take stuff back to your room without an evelvator ride...

If it's $100 a day and you have 4 people that is a good deal.. for 2 people you better get your drink on
CPA_ESQ. is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: