Ths DIS is a great place to ask Orlando Stroller rental questions and share tips.
Orlando Stroller Rentals is your #1 place to rent a high-end stroller to use during your family vaction to the Orlando area.  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Families
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-25-2012, 08:36 PM   #16
lindsmom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Familyof4lovesDW View Post

Funny someone mentioned Carter's. I always found all their clothes were made wide. Thier onzies were over an inch wider than old navy.
Just to clarify, I don't recommend Carter's for being on size - I agree that they run large, so ironically my 3 year old fits well in his 2T pants. They are almost a whole size too large, which works too!
Old 09-25-2012, 08:43 PM   #17
CanuckTraveller
Mouseketeer

I had to laugh when I saw this thread, DS1 (7yo) put on his brother's size 3 pants this morning...and they fit him around the waist Needless to say I have a very tall and skinny boy!
We live in Adidas pants around here, the waist bands are slim and pants are long. Plus little boys can easily pull them up and down for the bathroom. Gap and Old Navy pants work too, try getting a size up in the girls section as their clothes are cut slimmer. This only works if there's no pink embrodery on the jeans Otherwise we shop at Gymboree for their slim line, as well as The Gap.
African safari, July, 2016

Past:
DCL Dream/ WDW, March, 2013
NCL Jewel, New Year's Eve, 2012
NCL Star, New Year's, 2012
NCL Sun, New Year's, 2011
Land trips to all Canadian provinces, most of the eastern US, Jamaica, Dominican Republic, Cuba, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Egypt, Columbia, Puerto Rico and a few others I can't remember as a child!
CanuckTraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-26-2012, 10:30 AM   #18
Happyjen27
DIS Veteran

The only hope I had when my DS was that age was the Myself Belt. You can google it, they have a website.

My DS potty trained crazy early and all the sizes of clothes were made for diapers! Even at age 5 his shorts were 18M - 2T this summer.

The myself belt is awesome, fits on any pants with belt loops and they don't need help with unhooking or rehooking it.

Dec 2012: Polynesian, my first trip
Dec 2013: Contemporary
2014: 2 Non-Disney trips planned, going to wait and see how this whole FP+ thing shakes out.
Happyjen27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 08:15 AM   #19
pgumiela
Disney addict and not ashamed to admit it

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanuckTraveller View Post
I had to laugh when I saw this thread, DS1 (7yo) put on his brother's size 3 pants this morning...and they fit him around the waist
This made me laugh - One morning I had been out when my older DS who was I think 9 at the time got dressed, I walk in and he's wearing his younger brothers 3T or 4T jeans. I asked why in the world are you wearing Aiden's jeans - he says "Oh, I thought they were shorts." and they fit him like shorts! DH has a hard time telling the boys' clothes apart (they are 4.5 years apart in age) so he put them in older DS's drawer .

We still have a very hard time with pants for him, and have to buy slims with the adjustable waist. If anyone has any tips for putting weight on a 10 year old please let me know. I've got him on whole milk, and feed him fettucine alfredo at least one or twice a week and still he's rail thin. His weight hovers in the mid 50's.

September 2013 Coronado Springs, November 2012 Pop Century, May 2012 Camping at the Fort, Sept 2011 All Star Music, Dec 2010 All Star Music, Sept 2009 Pop Century, Sept 2008 All Star Music, June 1996 offsite, numerous times in the 80s
pgumiela is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: