Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > UK Trip Planning Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-27-2012, 03:52 PM   #1
Magic Megadegs
Mouseketeer

BA & Children

I wonder if any of you have flown BA with children - we have flown Virgin before and know they give the children bags etc but do BA offer any children only perks on their flights to the States (Economy)?

Dec / Jan 1990/1991 Villa Xmas, August 1993 I Drive, November 2001 I Drive, August 2003 I Drive Honeymoon , Dec / Jan 2010/2011 Reunion Resort Xmas, August 2013 Caribe Royale & Old Key West Resort , February 2014 Holiday Inn Resort LBV
Magic Megadegs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 03:54 PM   #2
DisneyDanielle85
Mouseketeer

I don't have children but my Sister in Law does and when we flew BA to Scotland from the US they did not provide her kids with any fun goodie bags or entertainment. I believe all they offered was a special kids meal choice.

~Danielle~
~A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes~ ~Princess Belle!~ "I only hope we don't forget one thing- It was all started by a mouse" - Walt Disney
DisneyDanielle85 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-27-2012, 04:13 PM   #3
2Tiggies
I am subscribing to this thread just so I can see your shirt
I like those water proof containers that hang around my neck on a lanyard

We just flew with them and got nothing for DD. I watched to see if the younger kids across the aisle got anything but they did not. They came round a few hours after take off and half heartedly asked to anyone who was listening "Anyone want a bag?" It was one of those cheap school gym bags with the draw string that the school kids put trainers in. Erm, no thanks.

Generally the kids packs on the flight are never anything special. DD is 10 now so she sorts her own entertainment out for the flight but I used to make my own little surprise bag (with pens/pencils/crayons that had (1) more than 4 colors! and (2) that worked!) I would put in a bag of kids crackers, a few pieces of candy and something for her to do, like a small puzzle, a Rubix cube one year - anything small and light. She takes a book to read now which is nice and easy
2Tiggies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 04:31 PM   #4
Magic Megadegs
Mouseketeer

Thank you, how disappointing! Someone told me over the weekend the stewards run a little tuck shop for the children etc which sounded cute but never mind!!! I have done the bag thing before as well, I used to buy one small thing a month to put on it, lol. May do that this time although ds loved the films etc x

Dec / Jan 1990/1991 Villa Xmas, August 1993 I Drive, November 2001 I Drive, August 2003 I Drive Honeymoon , Dec / Jan 2010/2011 Reunion Resort Xmas, August 2013 Caribe Royale & Old Key West Resort , February 2014 Holiday Inn Resort LBV
Magic Megadegs is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: