Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-25-2012, 11:21 PM   #1
Luv0fDisney
DIS Veteran

Private Practice Opener

So I tuned into Private Practice at 10:45pm. I know i missed practically the whole thing but I guess i tuned in during the most suspenseful scenes...Below are some of the spoilers. If you want to read them highlight the bottom.....

--- Start here --->

Within the last 15 minute of the show, I learned that Kate Walsh's character did not pick Sam, but the other guy who I was routing for because of the history of her with Sam and Sam's reason for proposing. I found out that Pete died during his morning run due to a heart attack, and that charlotte is now expecting not 1 baby but triplets... eeeek.

there was a preview for the next new episode where they have the funeral for pete and kate walsh get's a phone call that upsets her dearly. Perhaps about the plane crash on Grey's Anatomy? I highly think that is why she's upset and that's on the phone.

okay. end of spoilers
Old 09-26-2012, 06:28 AM   #2
dbogen
Your wish is my command!
Opens threads to see what's inside

I had no idea it was back on last night, until the DVR started taping. I was done a bit different following each person throughout the day. I can't wait to see what the little tremor is foreshadowing.
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-26-2012, 09:48 AM   #3
trip
family trip planner

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbogen View Post
I had no idea it was back on last night, until the DVR started taping. I was done a bit different following each person throughout the day. I can't wait to see what the little tremor is foreshadowing.
Is this the last season for Private Practice? Maybe it will end with a huge earthquake.
trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 10:18 AM   #4
Kae
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip View Post
Is this the last season for Private Practice? Maybe it will end with a huge earthquake.
I thought I heard it is the last year for Kate Walsh, and the producers & ABC had not decided on the future yet.

Kae
Oct 1999-POFQ May 1996-AS Music May 1994-Travel Lodge DTD Dec 1971-Contemporary
DisneyLand-March 2006
Kae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 04:20 PM   #5
Imzadi
I can shoot a gun, but I'm scared to open a can of biscuits
Point Free Zone
I'm the only one getting lumpy hummus
Like Pakey's

Location: NYC - "They may take our lives, but they'll never take our FREEDOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv0fDisney View Post
So I tuned into Private Practice at 10:45pm. I know i missed practically the whole thing but I guess i tuned in during the most suspenseful scenes...Below are some of the spoilers. If you want to read them highlight the bottom.....
You actually didn't miss anything suspenseful in the first 45 minutes. Nothing happened. BAD, BAD writing. I wanted to slap Amy Brenneman when all she could say was "I don't know. . ." SIX times. Nothing like wasting air time.
There are one billion, billion, planets capable of supporting life, like ours. And in all of that,
and maybe even more, there is only one of each of us. Don't destroy the one named Kirk."
.........~ Dr. Leonard McCoy to Captain James T. Kirk
. . . . . . . Scotty, beam me up! . . . . . .
Balls by Kimmar I've been Grumpy Pirated! Turkeyed by figment52
Bewitched by Evil Genius!
Thanks!
Imzadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 04:31 PM   #6
7165red
DIS Veteran

What do you think is wrong with Sheldon? It must have something to do with his blood test. He was very upset because he was really drinking with a heavy hand.
7165red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 05:59 PM   #7
dbogen
Your wish is my command!
Opens threads to see what's inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7165red View Post
What do you think is wrong with Sheldon? It must have something to do with his blood test. He was very upset because he was really drinking with a heavy hand.
I was wondering that as well. I wonder if he has some form of STD or something, although I don't think that is in a routine blood test.
Old 09-26-2012, 06:07 PM   #8
SaraJayne
Stop moving those smilies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imzadi View Post
You actually didn't miss anything suspenseful in the first 45 minutes. Nothing happened. BAD, BAD writing. I wanted to slap Amy Brenneman when all she could say was "I don't know. . ." SIX times. Nothing like wasting air time.
Her character is partly why I stopped watching. I cannot stand indecisive, wishy-washy women. Violet used to be this great, strong, capable, intelligent character and they've turned her into a whiny, clingy shrew.
SaraJayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 06:08 PM   #9
Hrhpd
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv0fDisney View Post

--- Start here --->

Within the last 15 minute of the show, I learned that Kate Walsh's character did not pick Sam, but the other guy who I was routing for because of the history of her with Sam and Sam's reason for proposing. I found out that Pete died during his morning run due to a heart attack, and that charlotte is now expecting not 1 baby but triplets... eeeek.

there was a preview for the next new episode where they have the funeral for pete and kate walsh get's a phone call that upsets her dearly. Perhaps about the plane crash on Grey's Anatomy? I highly think that is why she's upset and that's on the phone.

okay. end of spoilers
I watched it last night. This used to be my favorite show, but I started to get bored with it. I must not have missed too much last year because it seemed like I hadn't missed a thing and I caught up very quickly.

Probably a good idea if this is the last year.
Hrhpd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 06:17 PM   #10
Imzadi
I can shoot a gun, but I'm scared to open a can of biscuits
Point Free Zone
I'm the only one getting lumpy hummus
Like Pakey's

Location: NYC - "They may take our lives, but they'll never take our FREEDOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrhpd View Post
I watched it last night. This used to be my favorite show, but I started to get bored with it. I must not have missed too much last year because it seemed like I hadn't missed a thing and I caught up very quickly.

Probably a good idea if this is the last year.
They should have ended it when they thought they weren't going to get renewed and Naomi left the show. Audra McDonald was smart. She won the Tony Award this year for Best Actress in a Musical instead.
There are one billion, billion, planets capable of supporting life, like ours. And in all of that,
and maybe even more, there is only one of each of us. Don't destroy the one named Kirk."
.........~ Dr. Leonard McCoy to Captain James T. Kirk
. . . . . . . Scotty, beam me up! . . . . . .
Balls by Kimmar I've been Grumpy Pirated! Turkeyed by figment52
Bewitched by Evil Genius!
Thanks!
Imzadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 06:18 PM   #11
Hrhpd
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imzadi View Post
They should have ended it when they thought they weren't going to get renewed and Naomi left the show. Audra McDonald was smart. She won the Tony Award this year for Best Actress in a Musical instead.
Hrhpd is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: