Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 09-26-2012, 08:23 AM   #3421
deltadisney
Mouseketeer

Is the Pepper Market all buffett now? If not, could someone please explain it to me -we were there last December, but I understand it has changed since then. Also, what are the kids/adult buffett prices? Thanks for any help!
Old 09-26-2012, 08:25 AM   #3422
lovethattink
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by deltadisney View Post
Is the Pepper Market all buffett now? If not, could someone please explain it to me -we were there last December, but I understand it has changed since then. Also, what are the kids/adult buffett prices? Thanks for any help!
Yes, it's buffet. Breakfast is $14.99 adult and $8.99 child; Lunch is $16.95 adult and $9.99 child.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-26-2012, 08:31 AM   #3423
lovethattink
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by serene56 View Post
casita 4 or cabana 8? which is the better choice
Quote:
Originally Posted by serene56 View Post
Swimming is not going to be important for our stay-- going in Dec 2013.
Could you tell me if pools are heated?

we will have two strollers with 2- 8 month olds and maybe 2 wheelchairs.
close to el centro for filling soda. close to bus stop is a must.
In 2011, we had the pleasure of staying in all 3 sections of CSR. With strollers and wheelchairs it is actually easier to stay at the cabanas. The cabanas are level to the ground, so all points of entry and exit are ground level and no problem for a stroller or wheel chair. We stayed in Casitas 5 and the ground is elevated. Our room was right at 2 different sets of steps, one lakeview and one courtyard view, but the ramps were furthest from our room. We ended up carrying the wheelchair down the steps and helping ds down them.

The Ranchos are also ground level, and it was easy getting around there with a wheel chair.
Old 09-26-2012, 08:41 AM   #3424
dyak
Earning My Ears

We are here now and although I like the resort it's difficult to navigate.....maybe I should have kept my preferred room instead of moving to one behind main pool (did this for my daughter). Mistake we have gone to the pool only once!!! And room is a good piece from bus stop. But we do LOVE pepper market breakfast not so much the dinner we haven't been here for lunch (always in the parks). Not sure I'd stay here again my next resort will be contemporary I HOPE but that will be a while or art of amimation.
Old 09-26-2012, 08:59 AM   #3425
lovethattink
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyak View Post
We are here now and although I like the resort it's difficult to navigate.....maybe I should have kept my preferred room instead of moving to one behind main pool (did this for my daughter). Mistake we have gone to the pool only once!!! And room is a good piece from bus stop. But we do LOVE pepper market breakfast not so much the dinner we haven't been here for lunch (always in the parks). Not sure I'd stay here again my next resort will be contemporary I HOPE but that will be a while or art of amimation.
Are you in the Ranchos? Building 6B? 6B and 2 are the 2 buildings I would never want to be placed in. Both of them could have you in "no man's land"
Old 09-26-2012, 09:19 AM   #3426
dyak
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethattink View Post
Are you in the Ranchos? Building 6B? 6B and 2 are the 2 buildings I would never want to be placed in. Both of them could have you in "no man's land"
No we are in building 9 dont remember if it's A or B
Old 09-26-2012, 09:23 AM   #3427
lovethattink
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyak View Post
No we are in building 9 dont remember if it's A or B
Our last stay at CSR (May 2012) we were in room 9127 in 9A. We used the quiet pool in that building instead of the pool at the Dig Site. We had the pool to ourselves most of the time!!
Old 09-26-2012, 12:13 PM   #3428
Mrs Doubtfire
DIS Veteran

Hi - we are stating for the first time in December. If we buy a refill mug where can we fill it up if Pepper Market is only buffet?
Old 09-26-2012, 12:19 PM   #3429
KatMark
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Doubtfire View Post
Hi - we are stating for the first time in December. If we buy a refill mug where can we fill it up if Pepper Market is only buffet?
Cafe Rix and the pool.
Old 09-26-2012, 12:32 PM   #3430
Mrs Doubtfire
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMark View Post
Cafe Rix and the pool.
Thanks
Old 09-26-2012, 07:24 PM   #3431
MickeyMinnie1971
DIS Veteran

We will be at CSR in 8 days. We always stay deluxe, and this will be our first time at a moderate. We are doing a split stay with BC CL. I'm nervous and excited about it all at the same time.
Old 09-26-2012, 07:29 PM   #3432
dyak
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyMinnie1971 View Post
We will be at CSR in 8 days. We always stay deluxe, and this will be our first time at a moderate. We are doing a split stay with BC CL. I'm nervous and excited about it all at the same time.
You will be fine. I'm glad we tried this resort it is very very quiet but not sure we will be back I may have preferred the preferred room instead of this one near the pool. Dragging stroller up and down stairs and not near ice machine or drink machine is a bummer.....I write this as I am in the room at the moment.
Old 09-26-2012, 08:26 PM   #3433
MMlvsMM
Earning My Ears

All CSR buildings have elevators.
Old 09-27-2012, 12:30 AM   #3434
loganpaulsmom
DIS Veteran

I just booked my first CSR stay for April. We booked a preferred room . But we want to stay in 9 .. Is building 9 not a preferred building? If not is it standard? I know requests aren't always granted but I definitely don't want to spend an extra $200 for a room that is standard..
Old 09-27-2012, 06:51 AM   #3435
Pixiedust34
It's like I'm stuck in a music time warp
Hasn't touched an iron in over 10 yrs!
I love Target! Where else can you buy candy corn 90% off?!
My tags are getting dusty!

Returned home from a 9 night stay last night. We were in 7B, a hike to the main action but the room was very quiet which was nice! It was the quietest stay we've had at any WDW resort.

Bus service was good overall, though twice we waited about 30 minutes for an Epcot bus. Most times, it was 10 minutes or less. We used Bus Stop 4 and with the exception of two times (one was on the way home from MNSSHP) we always had a seat on the bus.

We saw the gator at CSR! We've been 'gator hunting' at WDW for years, and this was the first time we saw a gator!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: