Ths DIS is a great place to ask Orlando Stroller rental questions and share tips.
Orlando Stroller Rentals is your #1 place to rent a high-end stroller to use during your family vaction to the Orlando area.  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Families
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-26-2012, 12:03 PM   #1
Marsheliz
DIS Veteran

What a trip! Ever had anyone not have fun?

We are finally back and I am sad to say this was not the magical trip we hoped for. It started off with my husband leaving formula on plane, Came back minutes later and they had already thrown out, forgot to put our tags for ME (on two bags) to bring to our room. So on phone for an hour to try to track them down. My mom is very sick (Stage 4 Cancer) and had a hard time getting around in the parks which caused some stress. My husband says it was the worst trip he had ever been on, which leaves me so sad. I know alot of it had to do with mom and having to take care of her but you have no choice, you know?? Yes, there were some hiccups along the way but all in all, my kids had a great time as they do not have stress obviously. Oh and we also had to move resorts at 1 AM- as I thought Port Orleans French Quarter would be big enought but it wasn.t They upgraded us to AOA suite for the same price.. THANK HEAVENS FOR THAT! What a cool resort.. The last thing that happened was we got a picture made at Splash Mountain- My 4 year old's first time and my husband left it at the airport in a bag with snacks. Is there any way to order another one? The price was steep but its the memory that I am worried about.

I am just so upset today. Anyone else came back from Disney feeling like it wasnt what you hoped for? Maybe better luck next time.....

No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep believing.. The dreams that you dream... Really do come true....

April 2005- Offsite.. My now DH's first time
December 2005- Offsite ( ENGAGED at MK)
December 2007- Offsite ( Pregnant with Lawson)
February 2011-All Star Sport ( Pregnant with Landen)
September 2012- 1 night @ POFQ
September 2012- 3 nights @ AOA
October 2013- Caribbean Beach Resort
June 2014- Weekend Surprise at Port Orleans Riverside!

October 2013 TR- http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3207813
June 2014 TR http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3293489
Marsheliz is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: