Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > UK Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-26-2012, 08:32 AM   #1
xxpeplyxx
Ultimate Disney fan <3

Everything seems to be going to plan :D

So we are going to disney world for 2 weeks next summer from August 3rd.

The past couple of times i have been i haven't liked the way i looked in the photos, which has always made me feel pretty lame! Well since our last trip i had nose surgery (septorhinoplasty) so i'd finally be happy with my nose, just needed to do something about the weight, well since the day we started talking about going back for sure i started to diet, and im now only 5 pounds away from loosing 3 stone :D yay me! i still need to loose lots more but i know i can do it as it is for my next trip to disney world, but i had one slight issue my nose job didn't go quite to plan and although it looks much better it doesn't look how it should and has caved inwards causing an indent, sooooo i'm going in for operation number 2, just waiting for a call from my surgeons secretary with a date :D yay again!! everything should be perfect for our next trip! but now my only issue is if my operation isn't the end of this year then it willl be next year and my nose was sooooo sensitive to the sun for about 8 months following my surgery! anyone know any good sun lotions that i could use for sensitive skin? do they sell better lotions out there?

All in all at least i can say i think a little bit of pixy dust came my way and gave me that little push to loose the weight and a little luck that my surgeon has said he will repair my nose :D happy days!!

xxpeplyxx is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: