Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > The College Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-25-2012, 08:14 PM   #1
KatMalfoy
"All our Dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them" ~Walt Disney :)

Question Changes to DCP Website?

Applied for DCP Spring Advantage 2013

My phone interview is in 2 hours!!!

But I actually have a question for you guys! Have any of you looked recently at the "Role Descriptions" page on the DCP website? When I applied (2 Wednesdays ago) all the roles were one way, and today they're all different! For example, there is now a "Disney Desk" option under lodging for WDW. That wasn't there when I applied, nor was it even an option to rate my interest on the application... Also, little things like how FSFB got moved to the "Recreation" section instead of the "Food & Beverage" section...? Maybe it's just my computer and it's changing all of the placement of things? Is anyone else confused about this?

The only reason why I'm even concerned about it is because, like I said, some of the roles that are on there now weren't even an option on my application, so I didn't get to mark my interest for any of those, and I am wondering if it shows up as "no interest" to the interviewer/people who choose if I make it in! I'd be willing do do any of those roles, they just weren't on there!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: