Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports and Plans
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-24-2012, 10:58 AM   #256
tatar63
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: SE Missouri
Posts: 64

In St. Louis it is people who need assistance and families with children to board first, then A 1-30, then A 31-60. Then the B group, etc. Most of A is the people who have ?Business class and the people who paid the extra $10 for early check-in. Hope this helps!
Monica
tatar63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 02:10 PM   #257
dizneeat
DIS Veteran
 
dizneeat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Austria
Posts: 14,110

So you make your poor daughter watch Captain Eeyor! (or Captain EO - both are not MY favourites )

Your experiences at check-in sound NO fun at all. Checking in for SW sounds complicated!
But at least it's done and you will be on your way in no time.
__________________
Players: Karin Tom Find our trips here: Magicaldisneytrips
DLRP: Aug 12 - 21, 2014 to put our APs to good use
WDW, DCL: July 26 Magic/Med March 29 Magic/Western
Aug 22 Fantasy/Western Aug 29 Fantasy/Eastern
TR Feb 2014: Did you feel pressured ... TR 2013: Get off the ship ..... Pre TR 2014: DREAMing, some MAGIC and a little bit of Paris! Visit my other TRs/dining reviews here:

dizneeat is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 09-24-2012, 06:17 PM   #258
oceanwave
Mouseketeer
 
oceanwave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 191

Have a great flight tomorrow and a wonderful vacation! Hope you get all the seats sorted on the flight. That sounds so frustrating.
__________________
ME DH

September 2012 - POFQ
September 2011 - Coronado Springs

Sep/Oct PTR
oceanwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 01:04 AM   #259
dizneeat
DIS Veteran
 
dizneeat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Austria
Posts: 14,110

Safe travels, Ann and family! Hope you are having a lot of fun and come home with lots of magical memories!
__________________
Players: Karin Tom Find our trips here: Magicaldisneytrips
DLRP: Aug 12 - 21, 2014 to put our APs to good use
WDW, DCL: July 26 Magic/Med March 29 Magic/Western
Aug 22 Fantasy/Western Aug 29 Fantasy/Eastern
TR Feb 2014: Did you feel pressured ... TR 2013: Get off the ship ..... Pre TR 2014: DREAMing, some MAGIC and a little bit of Paris! Visit my other TRs/dining reviews here:

dizneeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 04:39 AM   #260
MEK
DIS Veteran
 
MEK's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Middletown, DE
Posts: 18,505

Have an awesome trip!
__________________

The Empty Nester's Magical Mystery Tour I Told You Driving Was Bad for Your Health

Sorry Gaston, They are MUCH More Interesting than You!
Will You Chill Out if I Sprinkle You With Pixie Dust?

Remembering 9/11:MEK Original
Why Not Just Queue Up Another Disney Trip?
How Do You Think We Stay So Happy?
Inching My Way Closer to the Castle Sept 10 TR
Wheeling & Dealing at the WL May '10 TR
Play'in It at Pop Sept 09 Anniversary Trip
JUNE 09 TR...KICK'N IT AT KIDANI DH & I do Disney Solo! DEC 2008 June 2008 tripreport
My Trips 2002-Offsite 2003-POR 2004-Royal Pacific/Daytona Bch 2005-CBR 2006-Pop, SSR 2007-ASM 2008-Pop, Vero Bch/SSR, POFQ/SSR 2009-Kidani/CSR, Pop 2010- VWL, BLT 2011-POR/BCV, Disney's HHI Resort, OKW2012-Treehouse villa/BWV, VWL/BWV 2013-HHI, Secret off site location;BWV/AKL 2014- Tampa, ASSp/BCV, OKW
MEK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 08:36 AM   #262
tankgirl427
DIS Veteran
 
tankgirl427's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: MA
Posts: 1,220

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethattink View Post
Did you see that Pooh is leaving the art of animation building next week?
Who's going in Pooh's place?
__________________

"You held me down, but I got up, Get ready cause Iíve had enough."

PHM 2015-In Pursuit of Cupcakes While Running in Glass Slippers






Pre 2006 doesn't count, 2006: Dolphin, 2006: 16 hours of MK & EP, 2009: DL, 2010: PC with DDP, 2011: Off-site with friends & PC, 2012: AKL & BLT, POFQ, 2013: POP, POP, DL, POP
tankgirl427 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 09:19 AM   #263
KatMark
DIS Veteran
 
KatMark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Carol Stream, IL
Posts: 39,710

Ann, I'm sorry I haven't been here in ages. I hope you girls have a marvelous trip and make many magical memories.
__________________
KatMark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 11:02 AM   #264
Woth2982
DIS Veteran
 
Woth2982's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 1,067

Have a great trip and best of luck to you on your run! I will be thinking about you on Saturday!
Woth2982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 11:48 AM   #265
tankgirl427
DIS Veteran
 
tankgirl427's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: MA
Posts: 1,220

Kira's posting stuff on facebook mid-flight. She's enjoying the $5 wifi on the airplane. Hopefully this means this girls trip is off to a better start than Ann's last. I had to run out to Target and pick up more supplies. One day I will finish packing! Remembered yesterday it would be helpful to pack socks. Figured out my plans Sunday and confirmed the other half of Room #2 plans for the trip. Nothing like the last minute for a bunch of Type A Disney overplanners!

Oh! And a guy from work is going from Thursday October 4th until Monday October 8th with no plan of where to go or eat or anything. Good luck to him! I did give him a hint of not spending $2.50 for a bottle of water and asking at CS for a cup of ice water.
__________________

"You held me down, but I got up, Get ready cause Iíve had enough."

PHM 2015-In Pursuit of Cupcakes While Running in Glass Slippers






Pre 2006 doesn't count, 2006: Dolphin, 2006: 16 hours of MK & EP, 2009: DL, 2010: PC with DDP, 2011: Off-site with friends & PC, 2012: AKL & BLT, POFQ, 2013: POP, POP, DL, POP
tankgirl427 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 12:10 PM   #266
lovethattink
DIS Veteran
 
lovethattink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 13,499

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankgirl427 View Post
Who's going in Pooh's place?
I'm probably spelling this wrong, but Racket Ralph from the new movie and Penelope? I'm going to have to go back and read. This coming Saturday is Pooh's last day there. You can still find Pooh at the sorc hat in the morning. Piglet and Eeyore will be tougher catches. Perhaps just Crystal Palace for them?
lovethattink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 11:08 PM   #268
annmarieda
DIS Veteran
 
annmarieda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Washington State
Posts: 8,448

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatar63 View Post
In St. Louis it is people who need assistance and families with children to board first, then A 1-30, then A 31-60. Then the B group, etc. Most of A is the people who have ?Business class and the people who paid the extra $10 for early check-in. Hope this helps!
Monica
Thanks... Just as before, Zoe was able to get preboard status. This put her on ahead of everyone else which was nice because we really need to have her close to the restroom. (or what passes for one )

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizneeat View Post
So you make your poor daughter watch Captain Eeyor! (or Captain EO - both are not MY favourites )

Your experiences at check-in sound NO fun at all. Checking in for SW sounds complicated!
But at least it's done and you will be on your way in no time.
Yes... on our way.. and back again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceanwave View Post
Have a great flight tomorrow and a wonderful vacation! Hope you get all the seats sorted on the flight. That sounds so frustrating.
I apologize for not thanking you (and everyone) before now. I am not sure how the trip came so quickly..and is of course now over. One week since I was in WDW. Can you believe that?!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizneeat View Post
Safe travels, Ann and family! Hope you are having a lot of fun and come home with lots of magical memories!
Thanks so much! I had to immediately start tons of work almost as soon as the plane landed. I have yet to pack. Tomorrow I have off though, so maybe I will be able to get a TR started and you can read all about those magical memories!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEK View Post
Have an awesome trip!
Thanks so much! We did!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethattink View Post
Did you see that Pooh is leaving the art of animation building next week?
I didn't even know he was there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankgirl427 View Post
Who's going in Pooh's place?
One great thing about the character meals is I don't worry about where they are in the parks... I do miss a few here and there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMark View Post
Ann, I'm sorry I haven't been here in ages. I hope you girls have a marvelous trip and make many magical memories.
You haven't been here? Neither have I!!!! Seriously, I want my life to get under control so I can get back to playing on dis!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woth2982 View Post
Have a great trip and best of luck to you on your run! I will be thinking about you on Saturday!
Thanks so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankgirl427 View Post
Kira's posting stuff on facebook mid-flight. She's enjoying the $5 wifi on the airplane. Hopefully this means this girls trip is off to a better start than Ann's last. I had to run out to Target and pick up more supplies. One day I will finish packing! Remembered yesterday it would be helpful to pack socks. Figured out my plans Sunday and confirmed the other half of Room #2 plans for the trip. Nothing like the last minute for a bunch of Type A Disney overplanners!

Oh! And a guy from work is going from Thursday October 4th until Monday October 8th with no plan of where to go or eat or anything. Good luck to him! I did give him a hint of not spending $2.50 for a bottle of water and asking at CS for a cup of ice water.
Trip was neither better nor worse... just different.

How did the guy's trip end up going?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethattink View Post
I'm probably spelling this wrong, but Racket Ralph from the new movie and Penelope? I'm going to have to go back and read. This coming Saturday is Pooh's last day there. You can still find Pooh at the sorc hat in the morning. Piglet and Eeyore will be tougher catches. Perhaps just Crystal Palace for them?
OH!!! now, I would have liked to see Wreck it Ralph!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethattink View Post
Ann and Betsy it was great meeting you the other day!
It was so great meeting you too! Zoe very much so enjoyed playing with JJ and Audrey.

BTW, I really did like your hair! So much so I copied you and got mine cut like yours. Maybe not exact... but pretty close!!!
annmarieda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 11:56 PM   #269
dizneeat
DIS Veteran
 
dizneeat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Austria
Posts: 14,110

Hi Ann!
Just saw you post on one of the threads I am subbed too and wanted to say,

Welcome home!
I hope you had an awesome trip and I cannot wait to read all about it!
__________________
Players: Karin Tom Find our trips here: Magicaldisneytrips
DLRP: Aug 12 - 21, 2014 to put our APs to good use
WDW, DCL: July 26 Magic/Med March 29 Magic/Western
Aug 22 Fantasy/Western Aug 29 Fantasy/Eastern
TR Feb 2014: Did you feel pressured ... TR 2013: Get off the ship ..... Pre TR 2014: DREAMing, some MAGIC and a little bit of Paris! Visit my other TRs/dining reviews here:

dizneeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 02:02 AM   #270
annmarieda
DIS Veteran
 
annmarieda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Washington State
Posts: 8,448

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizneeat View Post
Hi Ann!
Just saw you post on one of the threads I am subbed too and wanted to say,

Welcome home!
I hope you had an awesome trip and I cannot wait to read all about it!
Hey Karin! Yep, I am back. I have been for a week. Sadly, I had to immediately start working and FINALLY have a couple days off. Dis, laundry and unpacking are on my to do list for the weekend!!! Hopefully I can get a TR started, although...I can't remember hardly anything from the trip and I didn't take notes! I will try to muddle through though.
annmarieda is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:29 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.