Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports and Plans
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-25-2012, 07:00 AM   #12
redoschi
Mouseketeer

Let's complete the day schedules!

After MK on Sunday we'll probably have started packing already (to avoid leaving all of it for the last night!

Then on Monday February 4th it's going to do double park again, with double EMH! Morning on AK and Evening at DHS!

We will probably grab a bite at the hotel then have breakfast at Pizzafari after the EMH which should be full with EE (and maybe grabbing a FP to the Safari!)

As we should have done a lot on AK the first day, this time it will be to redo all we want, enjoy the trails and search for the little things! Let's see how it all goes!

On the first AK day we should have had lunch at either Anandapur Local Cafes (Yay & Yeti Counter Service) or Flame Tree Barbecue, and now we should grab lunch at the other one of these!

We'll not be in a hurry and when we decide that we are done with AK its time to take a bus to a Boardwalk hotel (better than TTC and we may be able to grab another Fried Ice Cream at the Boardwalk! ) and then walk or take the boat to DHS!

People may be asking why are we going 3 times to DHS (1 full day and 2 half days), but it is one of my favorite parks (probably second only to EPCOT which also gets 3 times!) as it holds several of my top attractions (ToT, RnRC, ST, MuppetVision, Disney Animation, Indy) and one that should get a place among them (TSMM).

We'll do most of those again on this day and take some time to browse the shops as I always find interesting movie stuff! Last time I didn't have time to go back to Tatooine Traders on our last day at DHS, so I won't let anyone get in my way this time!
Does anyone know if the Droid Factory is still working? R2-D2 is one of my favorite SW characters and would love to make a Disney version of him!

As we should have done Fantasmic on the first night, this time it will be multiple of those favorite attractions during Fantasmic time and EMH!
I'm planning dinner for the Backlot Express (not sure if I ever tried it, but read nice reviews!)

We should stay there until they decide to get rid of us! And then its back to Pop for more packing and leaving everything ready for the Magical Express and the flights back to Brazil!

But we're not over yet!!! We still have the last day, February 5th, which will be Epcot again!

It's EMH morning on Epcot and on the last day, every single hour we can enjoy is a good hour! We should do as we have done in the other parks EMHs, grab a bite at the hotel, be there for RD, do lots of things until other guests arrive and then grab something else for breakfast, this time at either Norway's Kringla Bakeri, France's Boulangerie Patisserie or if we get hungry before WS opens, Sunshine Seasons.

I'm not sure of the time Disney will schedule for our Magical Express (we have a 7pm flight to Miami and a connection there to Sao Paulo), so I believe we'll have time to stay at Epcot until lunch. If so we'll get something closer to the exit before we head out (Electric Umbrella most likely). If not we'll have to have lunch at Pop before leaving.

We'll then return to Pop, grab our suitcases that we will have left at the front desk in the morning and just enjoy the last moments for some extra pictures and maybe another souvenir! Last time I got DFi (DGF back then) a very cute Stitch plush on our last night at ASSports!

Then it's off to Orlando International Airport and our flights home!

Updated schedule! (New stuff)

January
Sunday 20th - Flight from Brazil and Late arrival in Orlando.
Monday 21st - Orlando Premium Outlets (hopefully a sale!)
Tuesday 22nd - Sea World and check in at Pop Century!
Wednesday 23rd - Islands of Adventure and Blue Man Group
Thursday 24th - Universal Studios and Orlando Magic game
Friday 25th - Ohana breakfast, Gatorland, Bridal shops and Downtown Disney evening
Saturday 26th - Mara breakfast at AKL, mix between Sea World, Typhoon Lagoon and/or bridal shops and Downtown Disney evening
Sunday 27th - Trip to Tampa, Busch Gardens, Trip back to Orlando
Monday 28th - Boardwalk Bakery breakfast, Hollywood Studios with Sci-Fi lunch with EMH evening and later Boardwalk!
Tuesday 29th - Islands of Adventure / Universal Studios, Mall at Millenia, drop off the car at Disney Car Care
Wednesday 30th - Epcot with maybe Teppan Edo dinner
Thursday 31st - EMH Morning at Magic Kingdom with maybe Downtown Disney evening

February
Friday 1st - Animal Kingdom with maybe Tusker House breakfast, Downtown Disney evening with T-Rex Dinner
Saturday 2nd - EMH Morning at Hollywood Studios, Lunch at Beaches & Cream, Epcot for the rest of the day!
Sunday 3rd - Contemporary Breakfast, MK day with maybe Be Our Guest dinner and EMH evening
Monday 4th - EMH morning at Animal Kingdom and EMH evening at Hollywood Studios
Tuesday 5th - EMH morning at Epcot, return to Pop, Magical Express and flight back to Brazil leaving MCO at 7pm

My PTR for Jan-Feb 2013
My ongoing TR for our Jan-Feb 2013 trip
January/February 2013 - Pop CenturyDecember 2007 - All Star Sports October 2000 - All Star Movies
October 1998 - Off-site December 1994 - Off-site December 1989 - Off-site

WDW Commando Member #215
redoschi is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: