Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California)
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-24-2012, 10:22 PM   #16
mgrace79
Mouseketeer

I believe they said Periwinkle is joining this fall/winter.
http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blo...kingdom-parks/
mgrace79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 03:18 AM   #17
Eeee-va
Happiest robot on Earth

If you go VERY first thing in the off-season, it's certainly possible you might just meet Tinkerbell and no one else! That happened to me probably less than 30 minutes after Pixie Hollow opened, I think the Monday after Thanksgiving. (Also, Tinkerbell seemed to have newly arrived in Pixie Hollow, as she was looking to the pixie-sized humans with her for guidance. ) They only had 2 princesses in the Fantasy Faire early that morning too.

Otherwise, we met Fawn and Tinkerbell one afternoon in June 2010 but that's not particularly recent info.
Eeee-va is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-25-2012, 03:27 AM   #18
PatMcDuck
DIS Veteran

Saw Tink and Periwinkle today. Well, by the time I got to go in, just Periwinkle. The family right before me, took about 10-12 minutes, JUST talking and then many Photopass pictures, and then both fairies went on a break. Only Periwinkle returned.

I mention this, because this family (NO kids, or special needs individuals, no autographs) was so excessive it was maddening, the CMs had TOLD us Tink might be breaking soon, but really if that family behaved normally, 2 more groups would have seen Tink. I wanted to see her in her winter outfit, too. (It almost seemed like the family KNEW Tink, if you know what I mean. Maybe they were CMs, or family/friends of hers, hard to say.) They took so many Photopass shots, because they kept laughing and the photographer would try the same shot over and over, it was nuts.

I have to laugh, when the CMs say, just come back in an hour when she returns.... um, we just waited 40 minutes once, it is very hot too, and the line will only get longer later.

Maybe another day this trip, we will try again.
PatMcDuck is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: