Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Disney Movies, Books, TV and Music
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-20-2012, 12:27 PM   #1
TheUnknownComic
Mouseketeer

3d TV

Anyone have a 3d tv? Well let me tell you they are awesome. Have tangled, B&B, TS3, bluray 3d and it's like I had no regrets on the purchase. I remember looking at the tv in the store through the glasses and thinking wow, i gotta have this! 3d tv even makes all movies 3d only slightly less as intense as the blurays. Can't wait for nemo to come out! Happy watching
TheUnknownComic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 10:30 AM   #2
Peanut Giggleface
Embarrassing my children... just another service I provide.

I am very much in agreement. We got our 3Dtv about a year ago and I have not regretted a second of it. LOVE IT!! I do have to say that as far as film makers go, Disney is definitely in the lead with bringing high quality conversions to the market. Gotta love that. I'm looking forward to adding Finding Nemo, Up and The Secret of the Wings to my 3D collection. Happy viewing!!
Peanut Giggleface is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-23-2012, 03:55 PM   #3
CouchTater
Mouseketeer

Count me in on the 3D bandwagon. We've had ours 2 years and love it. Got Avengers 3D coming out Tues. and Nemo and Up coming out soon. Even makes non 3D movies look great. Prices on TVs and glasses have dropped tremendously and sizes are getting bigger.
CouchTater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 05:00 PM   #4
CouchTater
Mouseketeer

Something I find strange. The Disney store is offering free lithographs with the purchase of the Avengers on Blu ray yet they are not carrying the 3D version. It's their movie! I would love to have the lithographs but since I want the 3D version I'll be buying it elsewhere. I guess they won't be carrying Nemo or Up in 3D either.
CouchTater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 05:34 PM   #5
circus4u
Mouseketeer

I love the 3D. We have a dedicated home theater room and I upgraded it with a 3D projector about a year ago. Disney seems to be the predominant supplier of 3D content although Direct TV does have a couple dedicated 3D channels. Looking forward to Nemo, Up, and I understand Monsters, Inc, will be coming out also.

3D on the big screen impressed me so much, that I bought a 3D video camera so I could record my upcoming trip to WDW in 3D.

Last edited by circus4u; 09-24-2012 at 05:41 PM.
circus4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 05:58 PM   #6
TheUnknownComic
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by circus4u
I love the 3D. We have a dedicated home theater room and I upgraded it with a 3D projector about a year ago. Disney seems to be the predominant supplier of 3D content although Direct TV does have a couple dedicated 3D channels. Looking forward to Nemo, Up, and I understand Monsters, Inc, will be coming out also.

3D on the big screen impressed me so much, that I bought a 3D video camera so I could record my upcoming trip to WDW in 3D.
Interesting thought there!
TheUnknownComic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 09:50 PM   #7
bdoyledimou
Pop Road Warrior -Travelling they way they did in the 60's

Quote:
Originally Posted by circus4u View Post

We also have a 3D Projector -- it's the star of any family Gatherings (135 inch HD screen in 3-D -- almost as big as our local Movie Theater

The Disney 3D selection is Awesome they really know how to do it right..
14th Trip with our Foster Kids!
bdoyledimou is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: