Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Just Say Thanks
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-24-2012, 07:17 PM   #1
MilitaryMouse
Earning My Ears

Thanks to the CM at Animation Academy!

DH and I just returned from our trip. We were at the Animation Academy yesterday, waiting to take a drawing class. A CM came up to us b/c he saw my prairie falcon tattoo. He knew a lot about birds and was telling us some really cool things about different birds. We talked to him for awhile and it just really enjoyable and brightened my day. I kept thinking he looked familiar. Anyways, WAY later that same day, I remembered we met the same CM back in June at the Animation Academy - DH and I were guessing the characters that came up on the screens in the waiting area and we didn't recognize one and that same CM told us who it was and some other fun characters the animators teach. He totally brightened our trip last time, and again this time. I went back to try to thank him for making our trip that much more fun TWICE, but he wasn't there

So to the CM at the Animation Academy who's really into birds - THANKS for taking the time to chat with us and for making two of our trips a little more magical!!!

*Disney Land 1995 Offsite**Disney World 2001 Offsite**Universal Orlando and Busch Gardens 07/2011 Royal Pacific Resort**Disney World 11/2011 All Star Sports DHs' First Trip!**Disney World 6/2012 Pop Century Anniversary Trip**Disney World 9/2012 All Star Sports and SeaWorld HGI**Disney World 12/2012 Shades of Green Christmas Trip**Last Disney World & Universal Studios Trip Before We Move! 01/2013*
MilitaryMouse is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: