Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 09-24-2012, 08:38 AM   #331
kkrewe
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by PamelaKay View Post
Congratulations! You picked the best Club

If you want the possibility of seeing the MK and Wishes from your room, request a room in the North Wing overlooking the otter pond.

I have 35 days until my stay there and I am counting every one.
We are going about the same time. Do you think it is too late to make a request?
kkrewe is offline  
Old 09-24-2012, 11:47 AM   #332
sdkuhn77
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 157

Quote:
Originally Posted by psac View Post
We're planning to stay AKL Club in April, and haven't seen any negative reviews since we started looking. Here's a really good trip review from someone who stayed recently:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2951965
Wow, that was a very detailed and very accurate review of AKL CL. We stayed in June and we had zero complaints. We ate the same food and the drinks were plentiful. Our girls (6 and 2) were treated very well and got lots of goodies. One night they had a coloring contest and they "won" (everyone won) and a goody bag was waiting for them when we got back. One day my youngest was in prime grumpy mode and the lady working the CL gave her a small stuffed zebra and her sister a stuffed lion. My youngest can not go to bed without her zebra now.

The last night we were there it was like a monsoon outside and rained from about 2 pm to 10 or 11 pm. A lot of the families congregated in the concierge lounge and no one ever bothered us. We were probably there for 6 hours. Our kids were content with watching movies and the grownups all sat together and got to know each other while drinking endless glasses of wine.

And yes, that tofu was insanely awesome! My hubby and I have feared trying tofu and decided to try their tofu appetizer and couldn't stop eating it. Delish!
sdkuhn77 is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 09-25-2012, 09:04 AM   #333
psac
DIS Veteran
 
psac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Staten Island, NY
Posts: 2,292

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdkuhn77 View Post
Wow, that was a very detailed and very accurate review of AKL CL. We stayed in June and we had zero complaints. We ate the same food and the drinks were plentiful. Our girls (6 and 2) were treated very well and got lots of goodies. One night they had a coloring contest and they "won" (everyone won) and a goody bag was waiting for them when we got back. One day my youngest was in prime grumpy mode and the lady working the CL gave her a small stuffed zebra and her sister a stuffed lion. My youngest can not go to bed without her zebra now.

The last night we were there it was like a monsoon outside and rained from about 2 pm to 10 or 11 pm. A lot of the families congregated in the concierge lounge and no one ever bothered us. We were probably there for 6 hours. Our kids were content with watching movies and the grownups all sat together and got to know each other while drinking endless glasses of wine.
And yes, that tofu was insanely awesome! My hubby and I have feared trying tofu and decided to try their tofu appetizer and couldn't stop eating it. Delish!
I hope the kids remembered the way back to the rooms.

Wife just booked AKL Club for April, will hopefully apply discount once they come up for that timeframe. Woo hoo!
__________________
“It's kind of fun to do the impossible.” - Walt Disney
Upcoming DCL Fantasy/BLT Oct'14, BWV Dec'14
Past AKL-K Apr'14, BWV Nov'13, VWL/DCL Fantasy Sep'13, Poly CL Jul'13, AKL CL Apr'13, BWV Nov'12, BC CL Jun'12, BLT Apr'12, BWV Nov'11, CR Jul'11, BWI CL Nov'10, GF CL Apr'10, GF Apr'09, Omni Champ. Apr'07, POR Oct '03
psac is offline  
Old 09-25-2012, 01:20 PM   #334
PamelaKay
DIS Veteran
 
PamelaKay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 708

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkrewe View Post
We are going about the same time. Do you think it is too late to make a request?
Nope. I would go ahead and call the IPO. There is a new picture on the WL thread of the club level floor plan with room numbers. You can see the actual rooms numbers on the north side.
__________________


Mar 2010 - AKL CL May 2010 - GF CL Nov 2010 - Dec 2010 POFQ and Poly CL
Mar 2011 - BWI, June 2011 CBR one night and split stay between WL and BCOct 2011 - POR and WL
March 2012 WL CL Oct 2012 WL CL and Dec 2012 WL CL
Mar 2013 YC CL, June 2013 Poly CL, Oct 2013 Hard Rock CL BWI CL and
Dec 2013 GF CL
Mar 2014 WL, June 2014 CR CL, and Oct/Nov 2014 WL CL
PamelaKay is offline  
Old 09-25-2012, 04:59 PM   #335
pixarmom
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 5,213

Hello CL fans! We just upgraded our CR reservation to Atrium Club for our October stay. I've seen lots of photos (including those on contemporaryresort.net) and the lounge view looks amazing, but it seems like there are only a few tables. We've stayed at several WDW resorts, but our only CL experiences are at BC and BWI - can anyone compare the seating situation / crowds at CR?
__________________
Disneyland (x many since 1975), Poly (x many since 1983), BC (x many since 1992), BWI (x3), YC, CR, WL (x2), AKL, POFQ, Dolphin, CSR (x3), CBR, POR-Riverside, All Star Sports, 2011 Disney Dream, 2012 Disney Wonder to Alaska, 2012 MNSSHP, runDisney: 2013 Inaugural Disneyland 10K, 2014 Princess Half Marathon and Cinderella Family 5K

August 2014: Last Minute WDW (ASMu)
January 2015: WDW Marathon and 5K (AKL, GF, BWI!)
August 2015: DL Half Marathon!
pixarmom is offline  
Old 09-25-2012, 10:50 PM   #336
JenniD44
Mouseketeer
 
JenniD44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Maryland
Posts: 169

Hi all. I'm trying to plan a trip for spring break. We have always stayed at the GF CL. This time I wanted to try something different. So I looked at BC and Poly. All levels of Poly CL were available, but I hemmed and hawed for a week or so and now they are all gone. So I have a deluxe BC CL room booked, but after researching I really wanted the Poly. Any ideas about the chances that a room will come available later? My TA is looking and I've been checking pretty much daily, but nothing so far.

On the other hand, I got an e-mail from the BC IPO and am so impressed. In our several stays CL at the GF I never got that. I didn't even know they existed until finding the Dis several years ago. Here's my question--my TA has done my ADRs in the past, except for a few that I had the IPO do last time. Is there an advantage one way or the other for the TA vs. IPO? I start getting my kids ready and driving to 3 different bus stops at 6:15 and don't finish until about 8:30, so I really think I'd be better off having one or the other do it.

Also, can anyone share how the BC CL compares to the GF? My DH really would prefer to be on the monorail and since the Poly isn't available we could to the GF again, but after 4 stays there, I really want to try something new. I'm also a bit worried about the construction there.

One last thing, what about the deluxe room? I think I saw where it probably won't be on the same floor as the club, but since we are 5 people we could really use the extra room. Our last stay at SL at the GF, we got one of the turret rooms (I think that's what you call them) that had a whole extra sitting area and TV and the extra room was great. Has anyoned stayed in a BC deluxe and what do you think about it?

Thanks for any thoughts.
JenniD44 is offline  
Old 09-26-2012, 07:54 AM   #337
brunette8706
DIS Veteran
 
brunette8706's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Maryland
Posts: 3,816

Hello All! I just booked the AKL CL!

A few quick questions:

How is the food/offerings?

Any recommendations on room view?

As always THANK SO MUCH DISers!

Brunette

Is anyone else going to the AKL tomorrow?
__________________
brunette8706 is offline  
Old 09-26-2012, 10:44 AM   #338
psac
DIS Veteran
 
psac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Staten Island, NY
Posts: 2,292

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenniD44 View Post
Hi all. I'm trying to plan a trip for spring break. We have always stayed at the GF CL. This time I wanted to try something different. So I looked at BC and Poly. All levels of Poly CL were available, but I hemmed and hawed for a week or so and now they are all gone. So I have a deluxe BC CL room booked, but after researching I really wanted the Poly. Any ideas about the chances that a room will come available later? My TA is looking and I've been checking pretty much daily, but nothing so far.

On the other hand, I got an e-mail from the BC IPO and am so impressed. In our several stays CL at the GF I never got that. I didn't even know they existed until finding the Dis several years ago. Here's my question--my TA has done my ADRs in the past, except for a few that I had the IPO do last time. Is there an advantage one way or the other for the TA vs. IPO? I start getting my kids ready and driving to 3 different bus stops at 6:15 and don't finish until about 8:30, so I really think I'd be better off having one or the other do it.

Also, can anyone share how the BC CL compares to the GF? My DH really would prefer to be on the monorail and since the Poly isn't available we could to the GF again, but after 4 stays there, I really want to try something new. I'm also a bit worried about the construction there.

One last thing, what about the deluxe room? I think I saw where it probably won't be on the same floor as the club, but since we are 5 people we could really use the extra room. Our last stay at SL at the GF, we got one of the turret rooms (I think that's what you call them) that had a whole extra sitting area and TV and the extra room was great. Has anyoned stayed in a BC deluxe and what do you think about it?

Thanks for any thoughts.
I posted a review of the Deluxe Club room at the BC on the previous Club Level thread here:

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.ph...postcount=3709

If you're a pool family and would use Stormalong Bay, then I would highly recommend it, otherwise I would say "meh", it wasn't our thing. But I know other people do love it.
__________________
“It's kind of fun to do the impossible.” - Walt Disney
Upcoming DCL Fantasy/BLT Oct'14, BWV Dec'14
Past AKL-K Apr'14, BWV Nov'13, VWL/DCL Fantasy Sep'13, Poly CL Jul'13, AKL CL Apr'13, BWV Nov'12, BC CL Jun'12, BLT Apr'12, BWV Nov'11, CR Jul'11, BWI CL Nov'10, GF CL Apr'10, GF Apr'09, Omni Champ. Apr'07, POR Oct '03
psac is offline  
Old 09-26-2012, 12:23 PM   #339
pixarmom
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 5,213

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenniD44 View Post
One last thing, what about the deluxe room? I think I saw where it probably won't be on the same floor as the club, but since we are 5 people we could really use the extra room. Our last stay at SL at the GF, we got one of the turret rooms (I think that's what you call them) that had a whole extra sitting area and TV and the extra room was great. Has anyoned stayed in a BC deluxe and what do you think about it?

Thanks for any thoughts.
Hi Jenni! We make our own ADRs and haven't stayed at GF yet, so I can't help with those questions. But we've stayed in many different kinds of rooms at BC, including the deluxe club level room and the 2-bedroom suite. So we're not always on the same floor as the lounge. I absolutely think the extra space is worth the walk to the lounge (we're also a family of five.) And we find the lounge comfortable, so we always eat breakfast and evening appetizers right there - the only time we carry anything back to our room is the occasional dessert. My favorite BC deluxe rooms are the ones with the huge balcony - so you may want to request that if you'd like that. (We were on the 4th floor facing the quiet pool with a truly huge balcony.) Some of the deluxe rooms have the juliet-style little balconies and at least one is on the ground floor with a patio. So I just love that BC deluxe room, and hope you do too!

And I absolutely LOVE BWI/BC IPO (they share.) The CMs there are so responsive and have been very helpful in recording our requests and doing a ton of work to help put together mini customized "in-room celebrations" for our kids. Omar is particularly helpful.

As for Poly CL, we're doing a split stay in January and intended to stay Poly CL and then BWI CL. But there is no Poly CL availability in January and I've read that it's due to renovations in the Hawaii building during that time. Boo! So we're still staying at Poly, but hoping for a short delay in the renovations so that we can book CL! If anyone has any news, I'd love to hear about it!
__________________
Disneyland (x many since 1975), Poly (x many since 1983), BC (x many since 1992), BWI (x3), YC, CR, WL (x2), AKL, POFQ, Dolphin, CSR (x3), CBR, POR-Riverside, All Star Sports, 2011 Disney Dream, 2012 Disney Wonder to Alaska, 2012 MNSSHP, runDisney: 2013 Inaugural Disneyland 10K, 2014 Princess Half Marathon and Cinderella Family 5K

August 2014: Last Minute WDW (ASMu)
January 2015: WDW Marathon and 5K (AKL, GF, BWI!)
August 2015: DL Half Marathon!
pixarmom is offline  
Old 09-26-2012, 12:27 PM   #340
mickeyluv'r
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 7,584

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixarmom View Post
Hello CL fans! We just upgraded our CR reservation to Atrium Club for our October stay. I've seen lots of photos (including those on contemporaryresort.net) and the lounge view looks amazing, but it seems like there are only a few tables. We've stayed at several WDW resorts, but our only CL experiences are at BC and BWI - can anyone compare the seating situation / crowds at CR?
Like any place at WDW, if you dine at really peak times, you will not find the place empty. We've always had a good experience being able to find a place to sit, but during peak times (8:15am, 5:15pm) the prime tables near the tv's will be quickly scooped up, and there are not many vacant tables. I don't know what photos you saw, but the lounge is kind of an L shape, so likely you weren't seeing all the tables. You can't get a picture of all the tables at once due to the layout. Also, we were the only ones to take food on the balcony. (There aren't full tables outside, I think only little end tables and a few chairs) Ifit's nice,I actually liked eating out there.

Compared to the two resorts you mention...it's probably between the two. remember too that CRis a convention hotel. Some of the folks staying CL are maybe convention guests who are at work (in the convention rooms) by the time most vacation guests show up for breakfast. Me, I tend to wake up early, sip coffee, shower, return around 8-8:30am for breakfast.

Just like the food courts at every resort, the 'peak' breakfast window is very concentrated. If you are 15minutes early, the place is pretty empty. The difference in the bigger food courts is huge.

Also, we had great luck going to the lounge for the fireworks. I truly prefer to get a room on the Bay Lake side- which is less $. The view is prettier, quieter, excellent view of the water parade, and I can go to the lounge to see MK.

the only odd thing I've found at Cr, is the check-in. Other folks report doing check in on the club floor, but when I've gone we've always been asked to check-in on the ground level. Even after I told staff we were CL. Odd. CR is one of my favorite CL's-I value convenience.
mickeyluv'r is offline  
Old 09-26-2012, 12:38 PM   #341
pixarmom
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 5,213

mickeyluv'r, that's such helpful and detailed information. We're up early in the morning and can easily target off-peak times. And after doing some research here, we booked the standard Bay Lake view CL room for the exact reasons you mentioned, so you've really helped confirm our choice. Thanks so much!!!
__________________
Disneyland (x many since 1975), Poly (x many since 1983), BC (x many since 1992), BWI (x3), YC, CR, WL (x2), AKL, POFQ, Dolphin, CSR (x3), CBR, POR-Riverside, All Star Sports, 2011 Disney Dream, 2012 Disney Wonder to Alaska, 2012 MNSSHP, runDisney: 2013 Inaugural Disneyland 10K, 2014 Princess Half Marathon and Cinderella Family 5K

August 2014: Last Minute WDW (ASMu)
January 2015: WDW Marathon and 5K (AKL, GF, BWI!)
August 2015: DL Half Marathon!
pixarmom is offline  
Old 09-26-2012, 01:20 PM   #342
mickeyluv'r
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 7,584

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenniD44 View Post
Hi all. On the other hand, I got an e-mail from the BC IPO and am so impressed. In our several stays CL at the GF I never got that.

Is there an advantage one way or the other for the TA vs. IPO? I start getting my kids ready and driving to 3 different bus stops at 6:15 and don't finish until about 8:30, so I really think I'd be better off having one or the other do it.

Also, can anyone share how the BC CL compares to the GF?

One last thing, what about the deluxe room? Has anyoned stayed in a BC deluxe and what do you think about it?
CL is my 'new' WDW love, so we've tried most now. I rate the staff at BC as the very best. (Though GF was a close second) Our stays at BC were both on the lounge floor, so I can't help you out w/deluxe rooms. I have stayed in CL rooms with five people, and we prefer to make a regular room near the lounge work for us. Being close to the lounge is my top priority, along with convenience within the resort. As such, I love the layout at BC. It has by far the best pool complex on property. Be sure to really explore the pool's nooks. (My one deluxe room stay was at AKL, we had two rooms, one non-deluxe, and I struggled to see what was different between the two. Finally realized it was the bathroom.)

The only time I used a TA, she was terrible. Maybe my experience is tainted. Plus, I HATED waiting for a middle man. Like you, I've seen prime rooms disappear within hours. I prefer to use online booking for ADR's. It let's you see everything that's available, instead of relying on another person to pick from the offerings, and make judgement calls. Unless you are going during Xmas week, I think you'd be fine doing your bookings at 8:30 am on day 180. With the new penalty fees, bookings are much easier to get than they were last year. I myself am FAR less eager to book ADR's with new cc cancel fees!

I use the IPO if we want to add ADR's after arrival. I've had great luck- even before the new fees kicked in. In August, for exmaple- we got a last minute ADR at Askershus (it's almost the only place I'd never dined) for 6ppl. We had the place to ourselves, during 'free dining' no less! I truly think many folks are like us, skipping 180 day ADRs, and taking what's available upon arrival at WDW. There are only a few bookings that fill up. I'm not saying you shouldn't make any ADR's, especially if you want the very most popular places and specific times. I just don't think you have to be pressed about most places.

My GF CL stay was Sugarloaf. GF was really nice, and we like being on the monorail...my top 3 CL are CR, BC, and GF. What makes BC in my top three is the excellent staff, pool, layout, and proximity to Epcot and HS. Even though BWK is slightly closer to the parks, we prefer BC. GF/CR puts you close to MK and close to monorail dining (plus WL at CR). BC area puts you close to all Epcot/BWK/BC/Swan dining and close to TWO parks.

Last edited by mickeyluv'r; 09-26-2012 at 01:37 PM.
mickeyluv'r is offline  
Old 09-26-2012, 01:54 PM   #343
mickeyluv'r
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 7,584

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixarmom View Post
mickeyluv'r, that's such helpful and detailed information. We're up early in the morning and can easily target off-peak times. And after doing some research here, we booked the standard Bay Lake view CL room for the exact reasons you mentioned, so you've really helped confirm our choice. Thanks so much!!!
You're welcome. I sometimes worry my posts are all too long!

Early in the morning, you should have no trouble at all. I've been to WDW enough times that I've seen nearly every dining location at WDW 'packed'. So I can't say it never happens, even at CR CL...but I'm also experienced enough with WDW to say that dodging crowds isn't limited to park touring. We were totally surprised at Pop five years ago, the difference that 15minutes made one morning, when we stopped by the concierge desk then had breakfast. It went from empty to packed! Lesson learned. (And we're not generally pressed about making rope drop.)

I should stop posting the benefits of BL view or it will become even harder to book...
mickeyluv'r is offline  
Old 09-26-2012, 05:02 PM   #344
JenniD44
Mouseketeer
 
JenniD44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Maryland
Posts: 169

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixarmom View Post
Hi Jenni! We make our own ADRs and haven't stayed at GF yet, so I can't help with those questions. But we've stayed in many different kinds of rooms at BC, including the deluxe club level room and the 2-bedroom suite. So we're not always on the same floor as the lounge. I absolutely think the extra space is worth the walk to the lounge (we're also a family of five.) And we find the lounge comfortable, so we always eat breakfast and evening appetizers right there - the only time we carry anything back to our room is the occasional dessert. My favorite BC deluxe rooms are the ones with the huge balcony - so you may want to request that if you'd like that. (We were on the 4th floor facing the quiet pool with a truly huge balcony.) Some of the deluxe rooms have the juliet-style little balconies and at least one is on the ground floor with a patio. So I just love that BC deluxe room, and hope you do too!

And I absolutely LOVE BWI/BC IPO (they share.) The CMs there are so responsive and have been very helpful in recording our requests and doing a ton of work to help put together mini customized "in-room celebrations" for our kids. Omar is particularly helpful.

As for Poly CL, we're doing a split stay in January and intended to stay Poly CL and then BWI CL. But there is no Poly CL availability in January and I've read that it's due to renovations in the Hawaii building during that time. Boo! So we're still staying at Poly, but hoping for a short delay in the renovations so that we can book CL! If anyone has any news, I'd love to hear about it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeyluv'r View Post
CL is my 'new' WDW love, so we've tried most now. I rate the staff at BC as the very best. (Though GF was a close second) Our stays at BC were both on the lounge floor, so I can't help you out w/deluxe rooms. I have stayed in CL rooms with five people, and we prefer to make a regular room near the lounge work for us. Being close to the lounge is my top priority, along with convenience within the resort. As such, I love the layout at BC. It has by far the best pool complex on property. Be sure to really explore the pool's nooks. (My one deluxe room stay was at AKL, we had two rooms, one non-deluxe, and I struggled to see what was different between the two. Finally realized it was the bathroom.)

The only time I used a TA, she was terrible. Maybe my experience is tainted. Plus, I HATED waiting for a middle man. Like you, I've seen prime rooms disappear within hours. I prefer to use online booking for ADR's. It let's you see everything that's available, instead of relying on another person to pick from the offerings, and make judgement calls. Unless you are going during Xmas week, I think you'd be fine doing your bookings at 8:30 am on day 180. With the new penalty fees, bookings are much easier to get than they were last year. I myself am FAR less eager to book ADR's with new cc cancel fees!

I use the IPO if we want to add ADR's after arrival. I've had great luck- even before the new fees kicked in. In August, for exmaple- we got a last minute ADR at Askershus (it's almost the only place I'd never dined) for 6ppl. We had the place to ourselves, during 'free dining' no less! I truly think many folks are like us, skipping 180 day ADRs, and taking what's available upon arrival at WDW. There are only a few bookings that fill up. I'm not saying you shouldn't make any ADR's, especially if you want the very most popular places and specific times. I just don't think you have to be pressed about most places.

My GF CL stay was Sugarloaf. GF was really nice, and we like being on the monorail...my top 3 CL are CR, BC, and GF. What makes BC in my top three is the excellent staff, pool, layout, and proximity to Epcot and HS. Even though BWK is slightly closer to the parks, we prefer BC. GF/CR puts you close to MK and close to monorail dining (plus WL at CR). BC area puts you close to all Epcot/BWK/BC/Swan dining and close to TWO parks.
Thank you so much for your input. One thing, what are the cc fees. I've not heard of that. I know if you don't cancel within 24 hours they charge your card, but is there something else?
JenniD44 is offline  
Old 09-27-2012, 11:56 AM   #345
mickeyluv'r
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 7,584

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenniD44 View Post
Thank you so much for your input. One thing, what are the cc fees. I've not heard of that. I know if you don't cancel within 24 hours they charge your card, but is there something else?
Yes, that's what I meant. I often go to WDW with a group of twelve, so the cancel fee is $120 or $240! That's just a lot of $ to pay for NOTHING. I'm pretty concientious, but it makes me unhappy and uncomfortable to risk over $200 on the chance someone makes a mistake. What if I don't get the confirmation email from the IPO (has happened), and I don't know the ADR was made...That's a big whoops!

I'll add, the staff on club level are exceptionally nice and really well informed. I don't want to make them out to be incompetant, because they are not. They are however, only human, and we've experienced mistakes.

Judging from what I've seen so far, it looks like I'm not alone. ADR's are just not as hard to get. Partly the recession has changed how people tour WDW, but the new cc fees have further cut down ADR's. Maybe thre were lots of folks double booking, but I think it's also that the new fee system is a big turn off.
mickeyluv'r is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:36 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: