Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Weddings and Honeymoons
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-23-2012, 03:59 PM   #1
MeredithKaye
Earning My Ears

Smile MKPS in November??

Hi everyone!! I am a Disney WDW bride to be with my first post. I've been looking through the boards for months now and many of you have answered my other questions, but this one I haven't found yet. If by chance it is some else, please post the link!

My fiancée and I are getting married next November and I was planning to have the Magic Kingdom Portrait Session in front of Cinderella's castle. It has been my dream to have my wedding photos there since I was a little girl, especially when I found out it was actually possible! There is only one problem, the holidays. But I know they start decorating for Xmas the day after Halloween. We are planning the wedding for the 16th. I don't know how long it takes them ( I imagine a while, that's a lot of lights) but they also have the stacks up against the castle in order to decorate it. Does anyone know how long it takes them to decorate or am I going to have to kiss my session goodbye? We live in Maryland and having to go down to WDW to spend more money for hair, makeup ect all over again might be too much. Advice please!

Thank You!
Meredith

Last edited by MeredithKaye; 09-23-2012 at 04:08 PM. Reason: Added in wedding date
MeredithKaye is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
holiday decorations, mkps, wedding pictures

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: