Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-22-2012, 09:48 PM   #11
DaveinFallsChurch
DIS Veteran

Main Street Touring Plans

As you can see on my touring plans for day 2 at Disneyland Park, I have carved out an hour just for Main Street (3:10-4:10pm). I'll have a chance to sit and eat lunch by the Main Street Piano Player/Refreshment Corner and try to catch the Mad Hatter run musical chairs earlier in the day. So here's what I'm hoping to see, hear, and do during my hour in Main Street!

Dapper Dans: Looking at the entertainment schedule, I'll probably have to move up the start time of my Main St tour to 2:50pm to catch the Dans. Which part of Main Street do I look for them?

The Disney Gallery: Heard some good things about the gallery. Not sure how long it'll take me to look through the area.

Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe: A quick stop to grab a mid-afternoon snack! The real challenge is going to be trying to pick just one or two snacks out of their selection.

The Emporium: Some browsing to pick out some souvenirs for myself and gifts for DW and the kids.

A Ride on a Main Street Vehicle: Will end the Main Street tour with a ride on one of the vehicles. I think I may have read that these vehicles do not run all day. Is this true?

Hmmm, looking at the list, now I'm not so sure if I have enough time for all of them. May have to watch the Dans for a shorter period of time for this to work.

All We Want Is To Spend Halloween with Mickey! October 2014 PTR with MiniTRs to Disney Cali Adventure, Oahu, San Diego, and Vegas
Don't Fear the Rain, We have the Ducky of Death! - Jan '14 Trip Report
Discovering A Whole New World of Disney - An October Photo Safari 2013: Trip Report /PTR
A Winter Escape to the Enchanted Forest - January 2013 Trip Report/PTR
A Solo Trip to Disneyland 28 years in the Making! A Trip Report for October 16 and 17th, 2012
Our First Magical Poly Vacation! April 14-21, 2012 - Trip Report/ Live Report/ PTR

DaveinFallsChurch is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: