Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports and Plans
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-19-2012, 09:29 AM   #256
MEK
DIS Veteran

Your conversation with your DH is too funny! How did you keep a straight face? ....or NOT bang your head on the table.

I bet your ipod and ipad cases are adorable. Sorry - if you posted pictures I can't see them right now (restricted computer).

How is the ankle?

The Empty Nester's Magical Mystery Tour I Told You Driving Was Bad for Your Health

Sorry Gaston, They are MUCH More Interesting than You!
Will You Chill Out if I Sprinkle You With Pixie Dust?

Remembering 9/11:MEK Original
Why Not Just Queue Up Another Disney Trip?
How Do You Think We Stay So Happy?
Inching My Way Closer to the Castle Sept 10 TR
Wheeling & Dealing at the WL May '10 TR
Play'in It at Pop Sept 09 Anniversary Trip
JUNE 09 TR...KICK'N IT AT KIDANI DH & I do Disney Solo! DEC 2008 June 2008 tripreport
My Trips 2002-Offsite 2003-POR 2004-Royal Pacific/Daytona Bch 2005-CBR 2006-Pop, SSR 2007-ASM 2008-Pop, Vero Bch/SSR, POFQ/SSR 2009-Kidani/CSR, Pop 2010- VWL, BLT 2011-POR/BCV, Disney's HHI Resort, OKW2012-Treehouse villa/BWV, VWL/BWV 2013-HHI, Secret off site location;BWV/AKL 2014- Tampa, ASSp/BCV, OKW
MEK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 08:53 PM   #257
CatNipRules
Overplanner Extraordinaire....
I love them when they are raw
I got Mickey mail

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEK View Post
Your conversation with your DH is too funny! How did you keep a straight face? ....or NOT bang your head on the table.

I bet your ipod and ipad cases are adorable. Sorry - if you posted pictures I can't see them right now (restricted computer).

How is the ankle?
I nearly did bang my head on the table. Several times in fact. LOL! Part of me thinks that he was kidding, but then the other part of me thinks he was serious. Who knows. LOL!! I did start laughing at the end. I couldn't help it!! LOL!!

My ankle comes and goes. If I do too much it hurts, but if I take it easy it feels better. I can't figure it out sometimes. LOL!! It's like it's playing with me. It knows that I'm going on vacation and it just wants to toy with me. LOL!!

CatNipRules is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-22-2012, 02:24 AM   #258
emmysmommy
DIS Veteran

I love your evil Beverly plan!! Of course, you've read my TR where this worked so well for both DD and DH to try the stuff. I am going to be anxious to hear back on that one!

That was funny that your DH realized that you know more than simply where to dine at WDW - you keep up with the latest. I'm sure he was impressed with your knowledge.

Not sure why your TA would hold your doc so long if she already has then but ok...

Yay for less than 2 weeks!!
emmysmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 02:56 PM   #259
CatNipRules
I got Mickey mail

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmysmommy View Post
I love your evil Beverly plan!! Of course, you've read my TR where this worked so well for both DD and DH to try the stuff. I am going to be anxious to hear back on that one!

That was funny that your DH realized that you know more than simply where to dine at WDW - you keep up with the latest. I'm sure he was impressed with your knowledge.

Not sure why your TA would hold your doc so long if she already has then but ok...

Yay for less than 2 weeks!!
LOL! I think it's a pretty good plan. Although I'm not 100% convinced that it will work. I'm not mentioning anything to either of them. I thought that was funny how it worked with you DD & DS. I couldn't help smile.

DH still wonders how and why we have to plan where we are going to eat so far in advance. I'm trying to explain it to him. The funny part is that one of the guys he works with is a bit Disney fan. We started talking about it one day when I went to pick him up and he just threw his hands in the air. That's why he's not the planner. LOL!!

I'm still trying to figure that one out. I've stopped trying to second guess her though. I know that she has her reasons. Maybe she's had people lose them. Whatever her reasons I hope I get them in time.

I keep thinking what I'll be doing this time in two weeks. LOL! I'll be in AK. I am soooo excited that I can barely stand it. LOL!!

Old 09-22-2012, 04:09 PM   #260
CatNipRules
I got Mickey mail

First of all, I want to apologize for falling so far behind on other's trip reports or PTR's. I'm trying really hard to keep up.

Okay, so DH and I went shopping the other day. We realized that we don't have enough plugs for all our stuff. I guess it's mostly my fault. I'm terrible about losing my cords. So, he got this thing that is a bunch of attachments. I have no idea what they are for or what to do with them. LOL!!

We went to the pet store today to get some stuff for Buddy while he's at the kennel. He loves lamb lungs. For those of you that don't know what these are. I will tell you. They are the nastiest smelling things you will have encounter. They, for the lack of a better word, stink. They smell worse than anchovies. I can't even think of a way to describe them. That's how terrible they are. I swear that they are rotten, but they aren't. They just smell that way. LOL!!

Well, the brand that we get is on sale. Half off. In fact all of their products are. so, we grabbed a bunch of bones and such for him to have when he's at the kennel.

I managed to dig out my lime green iPad cover. All good Disboard members have to have at least one thing that's lime green. LOL!!

I've been trying, trying being the operative word, to clean the house today. It would probably help if I stayed off of the computer, but where's the fun in that? LOL!!

Oh and I noticed something that I'm not sure I like. When they switched our ride back they switched seats. Originally I had an aisle seat the entire way. Now, I have a window seat. I don't like heights. I don't even do well on bridges sometimes. I'm not sure what it is. I just get a bit nervous. I'm hoping that they will let me switch seats with Mike. Chris as the window seats on the other flights. I'm perfectly fine with that. I was even considering Xanax, but the flights are so short that it's not worth it. Plus, I don't need another medicine.

Chris and I went and got our hair cut today. He just needed a trim. I had them trim my bangs. I hate having bangs. I hate when they get in my eyes. I just hate them. LOL!! I had her trim the back and sides. It looks much better. I didn't want to wait until next week though. This way it won't look like I just had it cut. LOL!!

Oh and I bought a new ankle brace. The other one just made my ankle hurt worse. This one is actually making it feel better. I tried putting my shoe on and it actually fit. I got some small ankle socks and they will fit perfectly.

Not much else right now. I'm just super excited about the trip.

Last edited by CatNipRules; 09-22-2012 at 05:07 PM.
Old 09-23-2012, 09:11 AM   #261
shalom
DIS Veteran

Hope this ankle brace is more successful than the last one!

I'm starting to feel like the "always a bridesmaid, never a bride" here -- clearly I need to sign on with people whose trips are further out than mine, since everyone keeps going without me! But I'm still looking forward to your trip with you, and hope you'll report on it after.
shalom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 09:31 AM   #262
CatNipRules
I got Mickey mail

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalom View Post
Hope this ankle brace is more successful than the last one!

I'm starting to feel like the "always a bridesmaid, never a bride" here -- clearly I need to sign on with people whose trips are further out than mine, since everyone keeps going without me! But I'm still looking forward to your trip with you, and hope you'll report on it after.
I'm sorry for not posting on yours more! I promise to get better!! I'm glad that you are sticking with me even if I am terrible. LOL!

Old 09-23-2012, 10:48 AM   #263
BearcatsFan
we finally had a minute to breathe yesterday and sat down
Soak up the Sun

Loving all things Disney since 1976.
BearcatsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 08:46 PM   #264
CatNipRules
I got Mickey mail

Well, i emailed my TA this morning to ask her a question about something. She answered it and then a few minutes ago she emailed me and told me that she's putting my documents in the mail tomorrow!!! Yay!!

My husband is funny. I was watching Bones earlier and he told me, "You know, you are going to miss this while we are on vacation." Oh no he didn't go there.... I forgot all about that. I'll have to remember to set my DVR. Of all the things to tell me about vacation and he picks that?

Not much else new going on. Just packing little bits here and there.

Old 09-25-2012, 02:44 PM   #265
ellie05
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatNipRules View Post
Well, i emailed my TA this morning to ask her a question about something. She answered it and then a few minutes ago she emailed me and told me that she's putting my documents in the mail tomorrow!!! Yay!!

My husband is funny. I was watching Bones earlier and he told me, "You know, you are going to miss this while we are on vacation." Oh no he didn't go there.... I forgot all about that. I'll have to remember to set my DVR. Of all the things to tell me about vacation and he picks that?

Not much else new going on. Just packing little bits here and there.
Yes we are at the packing stages already . I also been making sure I leave my DVR ready to record my shows while we are not here.
We are almost down to one week for our trip!

ellie05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 04:27 PM   #266
ellie05
DIS Veteran

Second stop of the day in your PTR. I just checked the weather for Oct 4th and it seems that WDW is going to receive us with sunny 85 degree weather.

ellie05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 05:13 PM   #267
MEK
DIS Veteran

You have a lime green ipad cover? Say it isn't so? You will definitely look a DISer if you pull that thing out on the plane.

You must be very excited that your trip is right around the corner!

The Empty Nester's Magical Mystery Tour I Told You Driving Was Bad for Your Health

Sorry Gaston, They are MUCH More Interesting than You!
Will You Chill Out if I Sprinkle You With Pixie Dust?

Remembering 9/11:MEK Original
Why Not Just Queue Up Another Disney Trip?
How Do You Think We Stay So Happy?
Inching My Way Closer to the Castle Sept 10 TR
Wheeling & Dealing at the WL May '10 TR
Play'in It at Pop Sept 09 Anniversary Trip
JUNE 09 TR...KICK'N IT AT KIDANI DH & I do Disney Solo! DEC 2008 June 2008 tripreport
My Trips 2002-Offsite 2003-POR 2004-Royal Pacific/Daytona Bch 2005-CBR 2006-Pop, SSR 2007-ASM 2008-Pop, Vero Bch/SSR, POFQ/SSR 2009-Kidani/CSR, Pop 2010- VWL, BLT 2011-POR/BCV, Disney's HHI Resort, OKW2012-Treehouse villa/BWV, VWL/BWV 2013-HHI, Secret off site location;BWV/AKL 2014- Tampa, ASSp/BCV, OKW
MEK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 06:57 PM   #268
MHTeacher
DIS Veteran

I know you're getting super-excited! Your trip is right around the corner!

Hold my umbrella while I find your poncho-May 2012 TRhttp://www.disboards.com/showpost.ph...64&postcount=1
Disney Dining, DIS Meets, and WAIT-Why is that lady holding onto my husband?May,2010 TR http://www.disboards.com/showpost.ph...45&postcount=1
DON'T CRY OR WE'LL RIDE DINOSAUR AGAIN! March, 2010 TRhttp://www.disboards.com/showthread....6#post35995716
A 16th Birthday/New Years Celebration(with 75000 of our closest friends) Dec. 2009 TR-http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=34927152

All Star Sports 2001 Coronado Springs 2003 Wilderness Lodge 2005 Polynesian 2007 POR- 2007 POR 2008 Polynesian 2009 Yacht Club 2009 POR 2010 Beach Club 2010 Polynesian 2012 POP 2013
MHTeacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 07:02 PM   #269
BearcatsFan
we finally had a minute to breathe yesterday and sat down
Soak up the Sun

Oooh can't wait until your documents come! That really makes it feel real once you have the documents in your hand!

Sending mass amounts of pixie dust for your ankle!

Loving all things Disney since 1976.
BearcatsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 07:07 AM   #270
CatNipRules
I got Mickey mail

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellie05 View Post
Yes we are at the packing stages already . I also been making sure I leave my DVR ready to record my shows while we are not here.
We are almost down to one week for our trip!
We had no internet when I got home from work last night. So, I went over my packing list again. I can't believe that we are this close!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellie05 View Post
Second stop of the day in your PTR. I just checked the weather for Oct 4th and it seems that WDW is going to receive us with sunny 85 degree weather.
Yeah, it's a bit warmer than what it's been here. It's been in the low 80's, but I can't complain. LOL!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEK View Post
You have a lime green ipad cover? Say it isn't so? You will definitely look a DISer if you pull that thing out on the plane.

You must be very excited that your trip is right around the corner!
LOL!! Yeah, I bought a couple different colors and forgot all about the lime green one until DH reminded me. I'm going to post a picture in a little bit. LOL!!

I am very, very excited. I can't believe that it's this close!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MHTeacher View Post
I know you're getting super-excited! Your trip is right around the corner!
Nods! I'm really looking forward to it. In a way I wish it was here already, but love the anticipation of the upcoming trip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BearcatsFan View Post
Oooh can't wait until your documents come! That really makes it feel real once you have the documents in your hand!

Sending mass amounts of pixie dust for your ankle!
Yeah! Mickey mail is the best!!

Thanks for the pixie dust! I can use all I can get! It's getting better, but I still have pain when I'm walking for a long time.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: