Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Weddings and Honeymoons > Planning our Happily Ever After
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-30-2010, 04:07 PM   #901
amyy
I do pat them out on a floured surface
I always think I may find paper /stickers etc

Thank you so much for sharing your video. You did an amazing job and everything was beautiful.
amyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 03:34 PM   #902
stl_figment
Mouseketeer

Thanks for sharing. I've spent forever looking/reading your stuff. Its so helpful when thinking about/planning a DCL wedding.
stl_figment is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-19-2010, 03:56 PM   #903
joyfulDisneytears
DIS Veteran

Dreaming about a DFTW someday and I read through your entire TR the other day! Thank you for sharing. I LOVED your MK pictures.

I also dropped a subtle (ok...not subtle at all) hint to my boyfriend that I want an engagement ring like yours! I don't get to go to WDW often due to distance and budget constraints, but I am obsessed!
joyfulDisneytears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 08:20 PM   #904
bdps2011
Earning My Ears

Fantastic! This was the first journal, nay, post I read on here as a DCL GROOM and I was convinced!

Thanks!
Old 11-08-2010, 09:06 PM   #905
lpizzuro123
DIS Veteran

Happy 2nd Anniversary

Hey Lisa, just wanted to wish you guy a happy 2nd anniversary (a few days late). Our 2nd is coming up in a few days also. We are planning on a 5 year anniversary cruise on the Disney Dream (hopefully). I'll have to get some info from you on this. Maybe we could finally meet for our 5th anniversary.

Linda

lpizzuro123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 09:49 PM   #906
Rose White
Earning My Ears

Hi there!

I just wanted to let you know how much I truly enjoyed reading your Wedding PJ and Report! I'm relatively new to the boards and have been stalking the wedding section like mad (I feel like a big creeper--also because I definitely do NOT have a DF to speak of, little alone a BF ) Anyway, your wedding was beautiful and just wanted to let you know that you're beautiful and made a gorgeous bride! I hope your marriage is well and now and I also wanted to remark on how COOL it is that you're from Baltimore. I'm from Maryland as well, somewhat around the Baltimore area and it's nice to see a local on here!

Anyway, I hope your holiday planning is going well!

Sincerely,
Rose
Rose White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 06:22 PM   #907
Goldeelox9
Our Disney Cruise Line Wedding ~ November 4, 2008

Hi Rose. So glad you enjoyed my Trip Report! We are doing well. Getting ready to head to WDW on January3rd and then another cruis eon January 8th! Look for a trip report to come. We are so excited for another vaction. How cool you are from the Baltimore Area!!!
*-:¦:-Lisa -:¦:-*Click to read about my wedding :Our Disney Cruise Wedding, Don't miss my B2B on the Dream Trip Report. My newest trip report is Disneyland - DCL, Hawaii, Aulani & Disneyland Still a work in progress!

February 1982 - Off Site; June 1995 - Offsite; February 1998 - AllStar Music; February 2000 - Disney Magic; January 2002 - Carribean Beach Resort & Disney Wonder; January 2004 - Port Orleans Riverside & Disney Wonder; January 2006 - Pop Century; February 2007 - Pop Century; November 2008 - Disney Wonder Wedding & Animal Kingdom Lodge; November 2009 - All Star Movies, Treehouse Villas & Disney Wonder; December 2009 - All Star Music ; January 2011 - POFQ, BLT & Disney Magic Cruise;
September 2011, AKL & B2B - Disney Dream & Wilderness Lodge; January 2012 - Boardwalk; October 2012 - Grand Californian at Disneyland; October 2012 - Disney Wonder to Hawaii; October 2012 - Candy Cane Inn at Disneyland; February 2013 - BLT & Disney Dream & Beach Club Resort; May 2013 - Animal Kingdom Lodge; September 2013 - Polynesian & Fantasy; October 2013 - Art of Animation; December 2013 - Old Key West
Goldeelox9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 02:03 PM   #908
hotcarib
DIS Veteran

Love your ring,wedding,pics,the cute little baby (and the new baby[niece and nephew?]) and the wedding cake looks delish!!!

hotcarib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 09:16 PM   #909
Tinkerbellah
Mouseketeer

I am super late on this post,I guess. I wanted to check out pics you had from the dream & ended up reading the entire review!!! I really enjoyed it & I'm glad you had such an awesome wedding!!!
Tinkerbellah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 10:12 PM   #910
tinkerbellandeeyor
DIS Veteran

I loved your trip report
Old 09-21-2012, 01:54 PM   #911
Goldeelox9
Our Disney Cruise Line Wedding ~ November 4, 2008

I do still need to fininsh this. I have no time at all between working 2 jobs and all. We leave for Hawaii in 3 weeks and I still need to finish January's trip report. I have loved reliving my wedding cruise over and over again with all of the Disney Cruise Brides who let me help them with thier weddings though!! I also love reading the planning journals of all of the Disney Cruise Brides!
*-:¦:-Lisa -:¦:-*Click to read about my wedding :Our Disney Cruise Wedding, Don't miss my B2B on the Dream Trip Report. My newest trip report is Disneyland - DCL, Hawaii, Aulani & Disneyland Still a work in progress!

February 1982 - Off Site; June 1995 - Offsite; February 1998 - AllStar Music; February 2000 - Disney Magic; January 2002 - Carribean Beach Resort & Disney Wonder; January 2004 - Port Orleans Riverside & Disney Wonder; January 2006 - Pop Century; February 2007 - Pop Century; November 2008 - Disney Wonder Wedding & Animal Kingdom Lodge; November 2009 - All Star Movies, Treehouse Villas & Disney Wonder; December 2009 - All Star Music ; January 2011 - POFQ, BLT & Disney Magic Cruise;
September 2011, AKL & B2B - Disney Dream & Wilderness Lodge; January 2012 - Boardwalk; October 2012 - Grand Californian at Disneyland; October 2012 - Disney Wonder to Hawaii; October 2012 - Candy Cane Inn at Disneyland; February 2013 - BLT & Disney Dream & Beach Club Resort; May 2013 - Animal Kingdom Lodge; September 2013 - Polynesian & Fantasy; October 2013 - Art of Animation; December 2013 - Old Key West
Goldeelox9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 02:22 PM   #912
figmentfan814
DIS Veteran

We do want to read more!! Remember it's never too late to share your story

PJ ~
DFTW 3-3-08:
16 Trips to WDW since 1983 ~ 4 Trips to DL ~ 1 Disney Cruise ~ 1 Universal Orlando Trip

figmentfan814 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 02:09 AM   #913
Disneyducks12
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldeelox9 View Post
Invitations!

Since we are getting married on the Disney Cruise we wanted to give everyone lots of notice! I mailed my invitations out so they would be delivered exactally one year to the day from when the ship sets sail!

I made the invatations in Photo Shop using a picture I took while we were on Vacation in San Carlos, Mexico in October. It took hours to collect enough shells to spell out "Pete and Lisa". I had them printed at kinkos on glossy card stock. It's less glossy then Photopaper, but glossier them matte finished card stock. They cost $1.00 per page to print and I had two invitations on each page. I used a paper cutter to cut them in half after printing. Then I put them in thier own envelope and wrote the guests names on the outside. Kind of like the "inside envelope" [/CENTER]

Also in the wedding packets I included a price list, a book about the Disney Cruise Line (I am a part time travel agent and got Disney to send me TONS of promotional stuff); a Passport Application, a letter from DF & I and an artical about Disney Cruise Line, not just for kids!

They cost so much to mail out, but looked really nice. I added Mickey confetti to the packages and used Disney Stamps and Stickers. We sent out about 60 invitations.

[CENTER]

I also Hand Canceled my invatations at the post office. If you ask them for the stamper they will let you do it. That way your invites do not have to go through the cancelation machien.

How hard was it becoming a part time agent I was thinking of doing that for my Disney wedding we have over 30 people wanting to come so I thought it would make everything easier! Also I love your ring and invitations
Disneyducks12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 05:43 PM   #914
Yliang
Earning My Ears

Hi Lisa!!!
My favorite Disney travel agent! I have really enjoyed your PJ!...I'm telling you,; all the Disney bride's PJs are coming in handy for me! I'm starting to stress out a little over the planning guide that I need to hand back in 2 weeks...
AHH lol, but this almost inspired me to start my own PJ. This was probably the best idea ever cause I realized just let it all out. Hopefully the next bride that comes across my post will be of help

Thanks Lisa for your PJ and trip report!
Old 09-08-2013, 07:28 PM   #915
jtmwlb
Earning My Ears

Congratulations
jtmwlb is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: