Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Budget Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-20-2012, 09:07 AM   #1
DisneyFansInLINY
DIS Veteran

Disney Store online has Doc Mcstuffins toys in stock!

http://m.disneystore.com/disney/mobile/search?N=1013903

hallie, lambie, stuffy and chilly plushes are 2 for $15

Buy a cheap Disney park item to get fee shipping using code PARKFREE

Also if you have the Disney Visa, you can use these codes: 15% off $50 for Disney Rewards Visa Card Holders*[Exp. 09/23]
Use Disney Coupon*DRVCSCAR*

10% off $50 for Disney Rewards Visa Card Holders
Use Disney Coupon*DRVCMEMBER*

$10 OFF a $65 for Disney Rewards Visa Card Holders*[Exp. 09/23]
Use Disney Coupon*DRVCJAFAR*

$15 off purchase of $100 or more for Disney Rewards Visa Card Holders[Exp. 09/30]
Use Disney Coupon Code*DMRSEPT
DisneyFansInLINY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 11:30 AM   #2
CraftyMommy
Mouseketeer

They had a big Doc McStuffins display in the Disney Store last week when I went to my local mall.
CraftyMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-21-2012, 08:13 AM   #3
E-P-C-O-T
DIS Veteran

I went ahead and ordered mine, this is the one thing that DD has been saying she wants Santa to bring her and a I read this will be the number one toy this year. I also found the last Dr Bag on the rack at Kmart the other day and I grabbed it and ran to the register to pay for it My Christmas stash is growing, thank you for posting this.

May09 CSR /AKV/BWV Sep09 VWL Jan10 POP/AKV APR10 POP Jun10 AKL/BWV Sep10 BCV Jan11 POP/BWV May11 BCV/BWV Jun/Jul11 SWAN/SSR Sep11 AKV/BWV/BCV Jan12 POP/BCV Feb 12 SSR May12 POP/AKV/BCV Sep12 2012 AKV/BCV/Disney Dream Dec12 Reunion Resort/WL May/Jun13 AKV/BCV/Reunion Resort/BLT Oct13 AKL Dec/Jan14 BCV/AOA/AKV Jan BCV

Currently planning many other trips, but, Mommy is running low on DVC points
E-P-C-O-T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 08:17 AM   #4
mommiemade
Earning My Ears

Awesome! I will have to take at look as soon as the Disneystore site comes back up. We just discovered McStuffins, can't wait to see the toys!
mommiemade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 08:22 AM   #5
scholastica
Mouseketeer

Thanks! I'm also going to be placing an order when it comes back up!
scholastica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 08:44 AM   #6
DisneyFansInLINY
DIS Veteran

I have been crazy tracking down these toys. I got Doc and Lambie talking set, the doc bag kit, talking Stuffy, hallie plush and chilly plush. I am not getting that book of boo boos because the reviews are bad and my DD has enough toy cell phones so no toy cell either. I am so glad to have collected everything DD will want because these toys are so hard to find. I refuse to buy from eBay and amazon resellers. They have a lot of nerve buying out the stock of these toys and reselling them for ridiculous prices. I don't know how they live with themselves. I could easily have bought more than I needed and resell them but I refuse to. Knowing that parents can barely afford toys as it is and then having them pay more for that toy so that I can make a measly $10 and the rest go to eBay and amazon millionaires who do not have to work hard at all because they make money off of scam artists. No thank you. I will not part take in that. (For the record, I am not saying everyone on eBay and amazon is a scam artist. As I sell on there as well. I am talking about the ones that sell items for more than they are worth because they know parents will pay those prices even if they can't afford it to make their kids happy).

Last edited by DisneyFansInLINY; 09-21-2012 at 08:51 AM.
DisneyFansInLINY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 10:41 AM   #7
cheekymeeko
Earning My Ears

Hey guys just so you know Toys R Us has restocked the Doc McStuffin merchandise 7 am this morning at all of the stores. I was lucky to get there when it first open and people coming in were taking them off the shelves. Hurry! I was able to get the Talking Doc and Lambie doll, Talking Stuffy, and the Doc Kit. I still have to find Hallie and Chilly Where's the best place to get these?
cheekymeeko is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: