Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Orlando Hotels and Attractions
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-20-2012, 08:04 PM   #1
bstarprincess37
Mouseketeer

Talking Just Booked Doubletree! Great Deal!

I am so excited and thought I would share. My DH and I are headed back to universal for the week of my Spring Break this year (I am a teacher). I was looking around for some time and was quickly finding that getting a decent price was going to be difficult as it is the week before Easter... I looked around some more and decided on the Doubletree as it is walkable to Universal. However, looking on the website, I found it was $169 a nt

I kept on looking and was able to find a deal for $80 a night at easyclicktravel. Plus I found a coupon code for $25 dollars off!

In the end I actually ended up booking through another website with a best rate gaurantee and they matched the price! I felt better about this as I am more comfortable booking from somewhere I have used before but either way $80 a nt versus $169 is a great deal and for Spring Break Week!

Just thought I'd share in case anyone else is looking!

Me DH

*May 2012 - Coronado Springs* *July 2012 - Pop Century* *December 2012 - All Star Sports* *March 2013 - Pop Century* *July 2013 - AKV, OKW, and BLT* *September 2013 - OKW and SSR* *December 2013 - Pop Century, Old Key West and WLV* *March 2014 - Animal Kingdom Villas Jambo and Kidani*
bstarprincess37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 08:26 AM   #2
FayeW
DIS Veteran

Fantastic deal, good for you! I spent all of last week doing the same thing, searching all of the discount sites and booked Buena Vista Suites for $90 per night in Feb, but then I got a great deal from an owner at Windsor Hills and booked 2 bdrm for $500 for 6 days, including all fees.

We are doing Universal as well, so excited!
FayeW is offline   Reply With Quote